What's new

death to Pakistan, Long live Israel Slogans in PTM gathering

Guys this @TheLahorikhota
Has started behaving like the nuclear turd that he is

Quote me if you have a valid arguement or something constructive to add to the discussion. Other keep to yourself you shitstain.

Dis you just accuse the pashtuns of being the most anti-semitic ppl??!!! How did you measure 'us' being the most anti-semitic???

Do you think majority of pashtuns have a positive opinion about Jews ?

Last edited:
Do you think majority of pashtuns have a positive opinion about Jews ?
How did you measure 'Pashtuns are probably the most anti-Semitic people in Pakistan'???

Nah...they will move to Baluchistan once Rakhine state is founded there.... @Homo Sapiens @Nilgiri @Neptune_

You cant relocate a history 3000kms to another Time zone.

But so try.

Next Time enndians are spending on protest in Stockholm for that Baloch genocide Drama like Bengali genocide. Go there and do your bit.

I am sure your Rizq is written in anti Pakistan sentiments. I cant take away your Rizq.

Anything Else you got?

You cant relocate a history 3000kms to another Time zone.

But so try.

Next Time enndians are spending on protest in Stockholm for that Baloch genocide Drama like Bengali genocide. Go there and do your bit.

I am sure your Rizq is written in anti Pakistan sentiments. I cant take away your Rizq.

Anything Else you got?
Don't worry. Everything will work out nicely....and one day we shall meet and have a friendly chat in Rakhine state founded in Baluchistan. For now, I'll drink to that.:cheers:

Don't worry. Everything will work out nicely....and one day we shall meet and have a friendly chat in Rakhine state founded in Baluchistan. For now, I'll drink to that.:cheers:

Do i look worried.

And you can Drink the elixir of Life if you find so God can make you See Rakhine Province of Pakistan with Chittagong as its capital.

What Else you got

:astagh:

:dance3:Lets drink to that.

So in the end you have turn to God for help.

Hmm

Anything Else you got apart from forgery or the usual hypocrisy akin to your enndian heritage.

You basically wanted to have this Glory Moment. Live it.

Try

Yyet we support those middle eastern monarchs who support jews israel feel disgrace

I am amazed to see guys like Pashteen and Achakzai using abusive language against country freely within country. If they do same thing even in Occupied Kashmir they shall get worst torture of their life as faced by Gillani, Yaseen and others.
Now even their beloved Afghans are happy that their homes and families being searched by USA/Western troops. Their leaders have sold their country and honor. Yet they are loved by Pashteen may be he wants some treatment from PA like Americans done in Iraq.

beta afghan muhajreen ne pakistan ko baans de diya . hore choopo

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom