What's new

death to Pakistan, Long live Israel Slogans in PTM gathering

How to run your already-flimsy credibility into the ground. Are these guys trying to wake up the long-sleeping Pakistani nationalist apparatus?

These rats are just being identified at the moment.

At the end.

Bhai isko mery khyaal se Israeli army ban ky dekaana chaahye. Drakht se bandho isy, us drakht ko aa lagao or dorr se sniper se har organ ka aim lety jaao.
drakht ko kiyon aag lagae ...bas inko pakar kar golyian maro...wesa fail tu hogia ha ... awam tu ati nahi iss harami ka rally ma.

Why is Isi not taking out these vermin before it gets worse, when ptm did a rally in lahore, one of the protestors wasn't allowed to hoist Pakistani flag, this means they are enemy of the state, they should be arrested and banned.

Afghan refugees

All of this is linked to the fencing of Afghan border. If and when the fencing fully completes it would mean end for Afghans to freely roam like nomads on both side of the border, that would also stop stolen goods such as cars and drugs from being smuggled. It will destroy the black economy of Afghanistan.

Irans war with Israel will be a war in which India, with Israel will be attacking Pakistan. The plan seems like this: Israel attacks Iran, along with the american units in Afghanistan+ Saudi support.
India is preparing the ground for the same in Afghanistan. Pashtun, who have always been our strength are the main target of propaganda now. We can easily counter it, if Imran Khan gets the power in next elections or may be....may be I should not write here.
At one side, Iran will be toasted between two countries, and on the other hand, there may be a plan to toast Pakistan between Afghanistan and India.
Pakistan should clear her path towards Russia, both on ground and politically, and asap.
I was anticipating this war coming during running summer, and if I anticipated right, we don't have much time left.
One last thing, I think Pakistan must test her intercontinental missile right away, its the time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom