What's new

Death by China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your predicament. Once you cross over the Himalayas like your Tibetan brothers and seek refuge in India - you will finally taste freedom like they do. You can then air what you really believe.

To the Chinese, this is not brutality - to them it is the height of their bravery. Killing unarmed Buddhist monks - that's all they are really capable of.

Sorry, they are no reported by main stream. I can easily dig out tons of these things about India. But at least you will not easily find info of public defecation about China becos it almost non exist. we have plenty of public toilet and we dont do barbaric act. :lol:

Sorry, they are no reported by main stream. I can easily dig out tons of these things about India. But at least you will not easily find info of public defecation about China becos it almost non exist. we have plenty of public toilet and we dont do barbaric act. :lol:

Dude, stay on topic - which happens to be the US feeling the threat of China - India is not the topic here, there are scores of troll threads opened by your countrymen about India on which you are free to rant - but spare this one.

yeah chynis... edited... because not interested to go off topic like you guys...

yeah chynis... you got plenty toilets... and plenty public hanging places.....

Indian men got plenty of places to gang rape women. It makes the frustrated Indian males feel like tough guys.

Incorrect. In china, people dig coal for a future. When its over, then start crying.

meanwhile, the coal fumes are giving great breathing to chinese children:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/w...hildhood-in-chinas-cities.html?pagewanted=all

Businesses are free to start their own business. It's the free market. India wouldn't understand these things since the only thing Indians are good for is gang raping women and defecating. India actually has more pollution than us, it's just your Italian-run regime tries to hide it.

Those are just individual case which any country can happen but case like raping even a 5years old toddler are reported by main stream like CNN or BBC and its just one of the few million case unreported. Truly India...

Indian official says 5-year-old girl dies after being raped in central state of Madhya Pradesh - The Washington Post

Alleged rape of 5-year-old spurs protests, reflection in India - CNN.com

An another thing , no country will have that kind of high number of public defecation like India.. full of barbarian acts. Not say I badmouth India. Just a simple search on goggle can come up with tons of pictures and talk about terrible act of this..

And worst, its from hindu website :lol:
TH14-EXCRETA-BRSC_1112472f.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/he...rowning-in-its-own-excreta/article3524150.ece

I will never step foot on India... :lol:

OMG that is sick. Indians truly behave like wild 'you know what'. Bunch of freaks. Someone donate some toilets to these sickos.

no regulation, no consideration for environment, freedom to pollute environment, combined with lowest wages on earth (higher then sub saharan africa only)

We are a market driven economy with much much higher wages than Indians. Most low wage Chinese earn more than high income earning Indians.

dont worry about the future chinese kids``as they dont have to worry about what caste name they bare, or be gang shagged by group of grown-ups, or worry about where their next meal lies, or to be sold to unknown factories,

we have 30 million kids playing pianos; erhus, violins, yangqins another tens of millions of kids playing other musical instruments or engaging in popular sports like badminton, ping-pong, swimming, soccer, basketball, or recreations like calligraphy, painting / drawing, singing, dancing, weiqi ...

we have 30 million kids playing pianos; erhus, violins, yangqins another tens of millions of kids playing other musical instruments or engaging in popular sports like badminton, ping-pong, swimming, soccer, basketball, or recreations like calligraphy, painting / drawing, singing, dancing ...

While Indian kids are living in fear of getting raped. To make things worse, they can't even have the privilege to a toilet to have a dump in. I feel sad for Indian kids.

While Indian kids are living in fear of getting raped. To make things worse, they can't even have the privilege to a toilet to have a dump in. I feel sad for Indian kids.

Their arrogance and greed have blinded them
Credit to their caste system, laziness, hedonism, escapism and scape-goating mentality

in india - democracy => freedom => laize-faire => anarchy => lawlessness => shamelessness => indifference

No one takes them seriously!

we have 30 million kids playing pianos; erhus, violins, yangqins another tens of millions of kids playing other musical instruments or engaging in popular sports like badminton, ping-pong, swimming, soccer, basketball, or recreations like calligraphy, painting / drawing, singing, dancing, weiqi ...

In China, Breathing Becomes a Childhood Risk

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/w...ood-in-chinas-cities.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

stupid chinese have made it a habit.. close your eyes to reality and believe what cpc preaches.

China’s air pollution scaring away expat executives

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/20...-air-pollution-scaring-away-expat-executives/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom