What's new

Death by China

Status
Not open for further replies.
no regulation, no consideration for environment, freedom to pollute environment, combined with lowest wages on earth (higher then sub saharan africa only)

lol. are you talking about india``because every words you used are spot on``

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India=$1492
China=$6079

if china has the lowest income``then its safe to say india earns life less than the dogs in my factory to keep the door safe

I had read sometime back about something called "The Tipping Point of Manufacturing" - it is the point where wages in China rise to such an extent, that it makes more sense to bring back the manufacturing to the US and even earlier to Western Europe - they calculated the tipping point to be somewhere around 2025 if I remember correctly.

I have always spoken against the Chinese Government for its system of governance and denial of human rights. However, jobs move to places where there are people who performs those jobs efficiently at a minimal price. Remember, it was western industrialization which completely destroyed the economy of India. India's economy grew at the rate of 0.01% during the British era. We fueled their industrial revolution which raw materials - we were forced to grow crops to power their industries at the cost of famines in India - one famine every 4 years. Before that 1 famine every 100 years and since independence no famines although there was major drought in the 1970s. Well, the chickens had to come home to roost at some point.

It doesn't make an iota of sense that people who work much harder in India and China have a worse quality of life than in the UK or USA where people have this sense of entitlement.

:omghaha::omghaha:

Look at the chinese on this thread - attacking India and Indians because the OP happens to be Indian, but no mention about the actual topic which is the US feeling threatened about China.

no regulation, no consideration for environment, freedom to pollute environment, combined with lowest wages on earth (higher then sub saharan africa only)

Wages in China are 2-3 times higher than in India, who is even poorer than sub saharan africa.
Minimum Wage Comparisons Between China and India | News, Investment commentary and Geopolitical analysis of China, India and emerging Asia

India is more polluted than China even without industry.
India’s Air Pollution: Is It Worse than China’s? | TIME.com

Don't always make lie to comfort yourselves.

dont worry about the future chinese kids``as they dont have to worry about what caste name they bare, or be gang shagged by group of grown-ups, or worry about where their next meal lies, or to be sold to unknown factories,

See.. the effect of coal fumes in his skull is still showing..

he still didn't read this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/w...hildhood-in-chinas-cities.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/02/w...on-linked-to-1-2-million-deaths-in-china.html

China's air pollution scaring away expat executives - The Japan Times

China's Deadly Air Pollution Is Already Up 30 Percent This Year - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

Wages in China are 2-3 times higher than in India, who is even poorer than sub saharan africa.
Minimum Wage Comparisons Between China and India | News, Investment commentary and Geopolitical analysis of China, India and emerging Asia

CHinese on internet only lie. thats their job. below is the real Chinese pollution. Even the worse city in India does not have this kind of pollution which is common in China.

china-polluted-chinese-city-smog.jpg

CINA_-_inquinamento_e_biciclette_ok.jpg

china-pollution-cyclists2.jpg

Did you read your own link?.. or still coal fumes have made you functionally illiterate !!!

It talks about rate of increase of pollution .. not about pollution itself. And one dubious article written by a loner is always questionalble (also, note the question mark in the title ... Is it worse than china's?)

Off course, we don't need to burn 50% of the world's coal . which china does in less than 2% of world's area.

Hence, faces the music....

Let's not blame the Chinese people here - they know the truth just as well as any of us who live in a free, democratic environment. However, if they speak out against their state they could be arrested and jailed. Why do you think so many of their citizens continue to seek refugee status in India? They spout on forums what is drilled into them by their communist state. If tomorrow China announces that it owns the Moon, the Chinese citizens will parrot that line too for fear of their communist masters. I can't really blame them - the Chinese have known nothing but subservience and servility since time immemorial - to Emperors, to the Japanese, to the Communist Party and to American corporations. Let's cut them some slack.

Let's not blame the Chinese people here - they know the truth just as well as any of us who live in a free, democratic environment. However, if they speak out against their state they could be arrested and jailed. Why do you think so many of their citizens continue to seek refugee status in India? They spout on forums what is drilled into them by their communist state. If tomorrow China announces that it owns the Moon, the Chinese citizens will parrot that line too for fear of their communist masters. I can't really blame them - the Chinese have known nothing but subservience and servility since time immemorial - to Emperors, to the Japanese, to the Communist Party and to American corporations. Let's cut them some slack.

Kind of pity them - prisoners in a golden cage..

Though the OP is about multiple aspects - not just economical also their hegemony and land grabbing done by the PRC.

hmm.. chinese seem more concerned about crime in india...

how about looking in your own back yard .. where small children are killed by rat poison !!!

China children 'killed with poisoned yoghurt'

Those are just individual case which any country can happen but case like raping even a 5years old toddler are reported by main stream like CNN or BBC and its just one of the few million case unreported. Truly India...

Indian official says 5-year-old girl dies after being raped in central state of Madhya Pradesh - The Washington Post

Alleged rape of 5-year-old spurs protests, reflection in India - CNN.com

An another thing , no country will have that kind of high number of public defecation like India.. full of barbarian acts. Not say I badmouth India. Just a simple search on goggle can come up with tons of pictures and talk about terrible act of this..

And worst, its from hindu website :lol:
TH14-EXCRETA-BRSC_1112472f.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/he...rowning-in-its-own-excreta/article3524150.ece

I will never step foot on India... :lol:

Those are just individual case which any country can happen but case like raping even a 5years old toddler are reported by main stream like CNN or BBC and its just one of the few million case unreported. Truly India...

Indian official says 5-year-old girl dies after being raped in central state of Madhya Pradesh - The Washington Post

Alleged rape of 5-year-old spurs protests, reflection in India - CNN.com

An another thing , no country will have that kind of high number of public defecation like India.. full of barbarian acts. Not say I badmouth India. Just a simple search on goggle can come up with tons of pictures and talk about terrible act of this..

And worst, its from hindu website :lol:
TH14-EXCRETA-BRSC_1112472f.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/he...rowning-in-its-own-excreta/article3524150.ece

I will never step foot on India... :lol:

I understand your predicament. Once you cross over the Himalayas like your Tibetan brothers and seek refuge in India - you will finally taste freedom like they do. You can then air what you really believe.

To the Chinese, this is not brutality - to them it is the height of their bravery. Killing unarmed Buddhist monks - that's all they are really capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom