Dear @The Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Criticizing Khomeini is not igniting sectarianism.
Reason is simple. There was no Khomeini before 1979, but shia were there.
So Khomeini is not integral part of Shia faith and can be criticized.
Same as Imam e Kaba and the entire Sunni Institution of Madressas and Ulema are openly criticized and even insulted.
So why Shia entities cannot be criticized and you have to hide behind Sectarinism, same as Jews hide behind anti semitism?

(Opening this new thread as you closed my thread where i ws quoting Khomeini's tweet, and a real one, not a made up one.)

Last edited:
Reported for posting the thread in wrong section. You have GHQ to address your reservations.

Reported for posting the thread in wrong section. You have GHQ to address your reservations.
I been here long enough to know that BS called GHQ...
Anyway was worth a try to drum some sense into the heads of the bigheaded mods.
While we sunni / Wahabi can be openly criticized and insulted and custodians of our holy places insulted on this forum..we cannot cricize Iran.. We too love our sect , its not just shia.
Good luck with your Iran boot licking.

Last edited:
Pakistan is still concentrating on its economy yet we want that world treat us like a star, international politics is all about country's own interests and everybody safe guarding them forget about ummah chummah and keep remember the saying of iqbal

DdArpI4XcAACObl.jpg

Pakistan is still concentrating on its economy yet we want that world treat us like a star, international politics is all about country's own interests and everybody safe guarding them forget about ummah chummah and keep remember the saying of iqbal

DdArpI4XcAACObl.jpg
My problem is Pakistanis should be Pro-Pakistan and nothing else.
Here Pakistani Shia are more Prto-Iran than pro-Pakistana nd Pakistani Pushtoon are more Pro-Afghanistan than Pro-Pakistan.
and an entire generation was dumped in front og Indian cable TV and grew up as more Indian than Pakistani and cannot even listen to criticism against India..
I openly criticize all the above, because i should.

My problem is Pakistanis should be Pro-Pakistan and nothing else.
Here Pakistani Shia are more Prto-Iran than pro-Pakistana nd Pakistani Pushtoon are more Pro-Afghanistan than Pro-Pakistan.
and an entire generation was dumped in front og Indian cable TV and grew up as more Indian than Pakistani and cannot even listen to criticism against India..
I openly criticize all the above, because i should.
it is because our majority population is still illiterate and still divide and rule spell work on us, those who visited iran know very well this division does not exist in iran it self, i respect all sects of islam, difference of opinion exist even in a family and that is the beauty if all people will be same what would be the joy left ???? God has diversified this world for a reason anyways as i said .. for me all mulism sects are respectable

it is because our majority population is still illiterate and still divide and rule spell work on us, those who visited iran know very well this division does not exist in iran it self, i respect all sects of islam, difference of opinion exist even in a family and that is the beauty if all people will be same what would be the joy left ???? God has diversified this world for a reason anyways as i said .. for me all mulism sects are respectable
Well yes...that division does not exist in Iran because the Sunni Minority and any other Minority except the Iranian Jews have literally no rights and cant speak up.
Even if i am wrong and Iran has all the harmony in the world, then that is good for them and has no impact on us?
Why sing songs of Praise for Iran or any other country while rubbishing Pakistan because tehy are good in their country?
I live in Manchester and lived here long enough. I have yet to find a Gora who is impressed with any foreign country more than his own England.
You can tell the Gora good things about any country of the world and he/she will be least bothered.
This rubbish mentality onlly exists in Pakistan . Criticize it and get called racist and sectarian.

Last edited:
You won't be allowed to show real face of our holy Iran here.
On this forum in 2013 i opposed Taksim square protests and supported Tayyip Erdogan, and i was condemned and banned... At the time i was the only one doing so.
I am now being proven right. Erdogan is a gem and Taksim square protests were engineered to swing public opinion against him and remove him.

Now i am raising awareness against certain traits of Pushtoon mentality and Shia obsession with Iran.
Being condemned again.
Hevent i been here before?

Unfortunately , Shias are just like Jews.

Criticize israel and its apartheid policies = anti semitism
Criticize Iranian regime and shia sectarian beliefs = you hate shia

We regularly criticize wahaabis and other sunni imams.. No one bats an eye.
The problem with Shias is that they elevate their human imams to God standards naozobillah.. They think they are infallible and there in lies the problem

Last edited:
Everybody has affiliations and you know the affiliations of the owners of this website. You can't go against their affiliations, that's natural. You have to understand it. It's their property not yours.

On this forum in 2013 i opposed Taksim square protests and supported Tayyip Erdogan, and i was condemned and banned... At the time i was the only one doing so.
I am now being proven right. Erdogan is a gem and Taksim square protests were engineered to swing public opinion against him and remove him.

Now i am raising awareness against certain traits of Pushtoon mentality and Shia obsession with Iran.
Being condemned again.
Hevent i been here before?

Criticizing Khomeini is not igniting sectarianism.
Reason is simple. There was no Khomeini before 1979, but shia were there.
So Khomeini is not integral part of Shia faith and can be criticized.
Same as Imam e Kaba and the entire Sunni Institution of Madressas and Ulema are openly criticized and even insulted.
So why Shia entities cannot be criticized and you have to hide behind Sectarinism, same as Jews hide behind anti semitism?

(Opening this new thread as you closed my thread where i ws quoting Khomeini's tweet, and a real one, not a made up one.)

Is Eagle shia ?

Everybody has affiliations and you know the affiliations of the owners of this website. You can't go against their affiliations, that's natural. You have to understand it. It's their property not yours.
and thats fine. I have no problem with that. But at least be open about it and dont hide behind branding others racist and sectarian, to protect own affiliations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom