What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously!!! can you make any credible post without trolling..... this port doesnt even deserve a reply you wallow in ur hate and greatness

before reporting me care to explain a single world which was untrue in my post, i know my post hurt u real bad.

The Pakistanis of 80's it seems are the only pure Pakistani Muslims , they just all have digested the so called ideology of Pakistan and assassination of history. They have weird delusions about cavemen who flourished on American Dollars and are now out to destroy the very nation they are so proud of...

I guess its just the Pakistanis, who digested the Zia ul Haq's propaganda and pan islamic delusions who are out to tell others about their delusions, they are absolutely unaware of the misery that has been brought over to Pakistan by their delusions...

last but not the least, they fail to realise that Pakistan was created only because there was a person called Nehru who was not flexible enough to grant anything to Muslim league... Quiad would have stayed under the banner of United India

True.. In fact before Gandhi came back to India Jinnah was the biggest leader of the subcontinent..and would have definitely have become the president ..In fact Gandhi would have made him the President to avert the disaster.. still I believe partition has helped avert Civil War because lets face it..there are too many radicals and idiots on both side

i didnt either i studied the books of lahore board and the only this that says about pakistan was Jinnah,s speech where he said that the need of pakistan came when the first hindu converted too muslim thats it after that in all of it its about different muslims king even in our people pakistan didnt rule over india muslims did

dude stop reading Pakistan Studies Books, History in Pakistan itself has been distorted to the extent that now our masses are probably the most deluded people on this planet along with Arabs... I pity our educational system.

It's all about ones beliefs:for example muslims don't eat pork whereas worldwide it is considered a delicacy...
and You get such people in USA too idiot...
They are called vegans...

if you go on beliefs i saw on national geographic one guy eating roadkill bcz he thought killing alive animals is wrong:p:P:P

The Pakistanis of 80's it seems are the only pure Pakistani Muslims , they just all have digested the so called ideology of Pakistan and assassination of history. They have weird delusions about cavemen who flourished on American Dollars and are now out to destroy the very nation they are so proud of...

I guess its just the Pakistanis, who digested the Zia ul Haq's propaganda and pan islamic delusions who are out to tell others about their delusions, they are absolutely unaware of the misery that has been brought over to Pakistan by their delusions...

last but not the least, they fail to realise that Pakistan was created only because there was a person called Nehru who was not flexible enough to grant anything to Muslim league... Quiad would have stayed under the banner of United India

Making unreasonable demands" if not the country will be divided" tantamounts to blackmail, Nehru made the right choice by not giving in.

What Muslims league demanded was unreasonable and against the basic principles of democracy ..was because it was rattled by massive landslide victory achieved by Congress in all Muslim dominated areas!!

Why should there be separate electorates(ie A Muslim can only vote for Muslim..Why??aren't Muslims electorate smart enough to decide who should represent them, be that be Hindu, Muslim, Chrisitan or Sikh?

Why should there be numerous power centers in the country ..one for Muslims and one for rest of the people?
When Pakistan was created did Muslim league implement any of its "recommendations" in the country it had just achieved?

إِلَّا قِيلاً۬ سَلَـٰمً۬ا سَلَـٰمً۬ا (٢٦)

i didnt either i studied the books of lahore board and the only this that says about pakistan was Jinnah,s speech where he said that the need of pakistan came when the first hindu converted too muslim thats it after that in all of it its about different muslims king even in our people pakistan didnt rule over india muslims did

i dont care dude, u dont need to give any justifications. its ur education ur problem. we india are tought that the mughals kicked our *** for 800 yrs and we know that our history is nothing but being slaves of one or the other nation.

before reporting me care to explain a single world which was untrue in my post, i know my post hurt u real bad.

nope i meet indians like you everyday you people are alot common

True.. In fact before Gandhi came back to India Jinnah was the biggest leader of the subcontinent..and would have definitely have become the president ..In fact Gandhi would have made him the President to avert the disaster.. still I believe partition has helped avert Civil War because lets face it..there are too many radicals and idiots on both side

yep had nehru been a little bit more flexible and had allowed muslim league some power since at that time there was great insecurities between muslims all over there was talk when the british would leave hindus would rule muslims and yes there would have been a great civil war

i dont care dude, u dont need to give any justifications. its ur education ur problem. we india are tought that the mughals kicked our *** for 800 yrs and we know that our history is nothing but being slaves of one or the other nation.

you r pointing fingers against us i have to give justification

nope i meet indians like you everyday you people are alot common

yep had nehru been a little bit more flexible and had allowed muslim league some power since at that time there was great insecurities between muslims all over there was talk when the british would leave hindus would rule muslims and yes there would have been a great civil war

you r pointing fingers against us i have to give justification

sorry dude if i was mean at u in my first post, sometimes i get into troll mode very fast.

anyways its not me whose pointing fingers ur own education dept has agreed that ur history is distorted, i can post more videos but i guess screw it.
u need to understand that a country in which pppl are not reading right history is more prone to living in delusional life and making up stories. fix that issue. even though i am not hindu(i am born in a muslim family) but i can assure u hindus are not cow piss drinkers as u guys are taught or told.

Pakistan and India never belong to a same nation.

This is very true. While living outside Pakistan for so long and interacting with indians. They are definitely not the same people as my Pakistani people.

This video sums it up very well.

And before some indian start a conversation about Punjabis being on both sides of the border, we call indian punjabis Khalistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
if you go on beliefs i saw on national geographic one guy eating roadkill bcz he thought killing alive animals is wrong:p:P:P
That is seriously sick :bad:
And don't we all eat dead animals, unless ofcourse somone is a tribal or something....

dude stop reading Pakistan Studies Books, History in Pakistan itself has been distorted to the extent that now our masses are probably the most deluded people on this planet along with Arabs... I pity our educational system.
So wat do you think , we make mir jaffer kind of people as our hero. Arabs are better then iranis in business sectors. How much you deny it won't change reality. why you dislike Arabs? and why bring them (iran and Arabs) in Pakistan's discussion? I live in Pakistan, studied here, there is no such kind of anti Arab or Anti Irani problems are printed in it.. I don't know so why you guys bring it in our discussions.

This is very true. While living outside Pakistan for so long and interacting with indians. They are definitely not the same people as my Pakistani people.

This video sums it up very well.

And before some indian start a conversation about Punjabis being on both sides of the border, we call indian punjabis Khalistanis

who cares what u call indian punjabis, they dont care jack abt pakistanis. its good that u guys differenciate urself from us. because it will save us from shame in the world. we dont ahve to say that corrupted, illetrate, failed, non progressive state of islam was once a part of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did we say we want unification? Only secularist jokers want it because they are your slaves still left behind in India and luckily got to rule our country. Most of these fools are not even considered as proper Indians since they're cowards and won't support the country in times of war.

We never wanted to be one since the beginning except for some nostalgic migrants who miss their home in Lahore and other places.

You're talking of unification today!? :woot:

Heck! even if you offer it to us on a platter we don't want.

Actually, if you stop long enough to put out your hair on fire, even the secular section of Indian society does not want any reversion to pre-Partition, and never wanted it.

Prime Minister.

Most of these charges are untrue.

[/B]

Making unreasonable demands" if not the country will be divided" tantamounts to blackmail, Nehru made the right choice by not giving in.

As it happens, there were no demands made by the Muslim representatives. The proposals were made by the Cabinet Mission, and the AIML waited until the Congress agreed to add its consent. Subsequently, it was the Congress which backed out, leaving the League with no option.

What Muslims league demanded was unreasonable and against the basic principles of democracy ..was because it was rattled by massive landslide victory achieved by Congress in all Muslim dominated areas!!

Exactly the opposite happened. The Congress was practically wiped out of Muslim designated constituencies.

Why should there be separate electorates(ie A Muslim can only vote for Muslim..Why??aren't Muslims electorate smart enough to decide who should represent them, be that be Hindu, Muslim, Chrisitan or Sikh?

No separate electorates were proposed. Instead, it was to have been three groupings of states, all with common electorates.

Why should there be numerous power centers in the country ..one for Muslims and one for rest of the people?

In order to protect the Muslims from their sense of insecurity in the face of Hindu numbers. I personally don't think that this insecurity was justified.

When Pakistan was created did Muslim league implement any of its "recommendations" in the country it had just achieved?

It got insulation from the Hindu majority, it got a guarantee of non-violation of Islamic law, it got control over its own ministerial subjects , it even got - a bonus - control over foreign affairs, defence and communications.

Which aim, according to you, was not achieved?

If you wish, evidence for each of the statements I have made is available and can be pointed out or reproduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom