What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

:lol: if your memory is sharp then you must have read somewhere that it was Indian founding leader who threatened and warned in 1947 that Pakistan wont survive more than a few days. I think he was practicing time travel ?

Indian founding father O_0 ..... Pakistan was carved out of Bharat !

India was not founded or created in 1947.

Typically, for at least in my life, i have never seen this much consensus between the civilian and military establishments on India. Indians can't be blamed for believing in 'India unites Pakistan' myth, however what 'i' see coming is a possible period of hostilities. India has done its best to destroy Pakistan through covert proxies, and now a confident Pakistan, wants to pay back. If there are no saner heads around, it wont be long before we find ourselves in a state of direct war.
Civil establishment has no say in Pakistan...its the Army that has been driving Pakistan ...Always.... its either in the drivers seat or in the backseat... but the driver has always been Pakistan Army. Civil establishment are a bunch of jokers who are going to Parrot what Army asks them to do... India does not need to do anything to destroy Pakistan... you Pakistanis are pretty good at it yourselves.

:P i can see that the bicycle patakha bombs in Karachi have stopped long ago

If India wants to destabilize Pakistan, it should not take much efforts from India.

India doesn't believe in policy of death by 1000 cuts. We have other more important issues than see Pakistan.

With JPEG and GIF pics of statements.

Be afraid................. be very very afraid.

Actually these people don't mean to scare you, don't worry unnecessarily, no one is asking you to be afraid. These messages are aimed at ones who are capable to interpret, these messages are not for people like you and I who lack the ability to interpret aright.

If India wants to destabilize Pakistan, it should not take much efforts from India.

India doesn't believe in policy of death by 1000 cuts. We have other more important issues than see Pakistan.

India did all it could have done to destabilize Pakistan from supporting BLA terrorists to indirectly funding TTP terrorists through some rats in Afghanistan.

And personally i believe its natural if India keep trying to destabilize Pakistan because that is what is in her interests.

if we get the chance we will do the same and every other country would do the same for own interests. The only thing which is need of the hour is that Indians should stop being so saints.

That would justify this thread.
Purpose of this thread is already achieved.
On a more serious note Pakistan with an economy of 240 billion dollar won't be able do anything significant against India.They think they are another America & believe their ISI can pull out stuffs done by CIA. They even believe that they were the ones who was responsible for breaking up Soviet Union and want to do the same with India.
I don't really know what to say when they still believe they can bleed India with thousand cuts when they failed miserably for over 70 years trying to do the same.

Typically, for at least in my life, i have never seen this much consensus between the civilian and military establishments on India. .

Nice to hear that, and I am Happy that at least a misplaced thought of India (its agencies) has united Pakistan........But let me tell you if this consensus breaks you wont find India as the reason for that.....But i havent heard anything from NS yet...... Hope he is on board too....

What surprise me is, everyone of them forget that these terrorists were created with in Pakistan by its on agencies,organisation in the name of a holy word "Jihad"..... and the games which pakistan played those days are making them pay for this..... But then they got a punching bag which they could blame all this on "RAW".... oflate they seems to have forgot the names of CIA, Mossad,Mi6 & KGB....... Oh yeah the main financial sponsor of middle east?????

However what 'i' see coming is a possible period of hostilities. India has done its best to destroy Pakistan through covert proxies, and now a confident Pakistan, wants to pay back. If there are no saner heads around, it wont be long before we find ourselves in a state of direct war.

For time being let us agree (even though i dont believe ) that India was destabilizing Pakistan.....Then you would agree that it is paid for its actions..... There are several such things done by Pakistan with the intention of "Bleeding By 1000 cuts".... Punjab in 80's, Kashmir in 90's, Mumbai attacks (3 of them) and the list go on......

But I agree if there is no Sane mind then we will be at WAR....... Believe me we have 2 sane leaders..... NS and Modi...... The bigger question is How much control NS has over its army and ISI.....

Nice to hear that, and I am Happy that at least a misplaced thought of India (its agencies) has united Pakistan........But let me tell you if this consensus breaks you wont find India as the reason for that.....But i havent heard anything from NS yet...... Hope he is on board too....

What surprise me is, everyone of them forget that these terrorists were created with in Pakistan by its on agencies,organisation in the name of a holy word "Jihad"..... and the games which pakistan played those days are making them pay for this..... But then they got a punching bag which they could blame all this on "RAW".... oflate they seems to have forgot the names of CIA, Mossad,Mi6 & KGB....... Oh yeah the main financial sponsor of middle east?????

For time being let us agree (even though i dont believe ) that India was destabilizing Pakistan.....Then you would agree that it is paid for its actions..... There are several such things done by Pakistan with the intention of "Bleeding By 1000 cuts".... Punjab in 80's, Kashmir in 90's, Mumbai attacks (3 of them) and the list go on......

But I agree if there is no Sane mind then we will be at WAR....... Believe me we have 2 sane leaders..... NS and Modi...... The bigger question is How much control NS has over its army and ISI.....

The cycle of supporting proxies for strategic gains was started by India when it decided to create, nurture, support, arm, train and later fight for Muktis in East Pakistan.

All of them are from newspaper reporting done over last two months unless you are visually impaired.

To visualize the sentiment developing in Pakistan over past few months in the highest circles of the govt and military?
u charge ur president and
actually thats where they went, and those are the places from where we picked up the trail ----
then the trail will lead u to the might house of sauds ! have good luck!

Back
Top Bottom