What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

You have any proof about Indian involvement? We can shit too.
I don't . It's confidential . Proof's with the government and the army . The proofs have been shared with personals from different country , most recently with the US . Even the US admits India has used Afghanistan .
Do tell me who said this ? and when did he say this ? India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan
Stop playing the act of saint , India has been involved in financing terrorist from a long time ago . Goes back to before 71 . Come out of this delusion .

I don't . It's confidential . Proof's with the government and the army . The proofs have been shared with personals from different country , most recently with the US . Even the US admits India has used Afghanistan .
Do tell me who said this ? and when did he say this ? India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan
Stop playing the act of saint , India has been involved in financing terrorist from a long time ago . Goes back to before 71 . Come out of this delusion .

You have any "OFFICIAL" proof that India was supporting Mukhti Bahini, and I mean official.

Lol, even US accepted your support about launching jihad on India. So whats your point, why you asking proof, when you know all things?

financing terrorism ? Pakistan has been at it since 1948, tried again in 1965.
Now you are whining because somebody gave you a dosage of your own medicine in 1971 ? At least they did it right this time, unlike Pakistan.
With incidents like Mumbai happening, I don't think it is unjustified for India to sever Balochistan and gradually move up.

You have any "OFFICIAL" proof that India was supporting Mukhti Bahini, and I mean official.
Do you want me to waste my whole day and dig old videos , articles . If you want to seek the truth , do search this topic . It will clear things up for you . Mukti bahni were being trained by Indian forces and armed . I am lying why not google search and do some digging .
Maybe @nair can help you understand a known fact . No point in denying the truth , my friend .
Lol, even US accepted your support about launching jihad on India.
Making things up , eh . Share some credible source too .
So whats your point, why you asking proof, when you know all things?
Who is asking for proof ?
Dude you have completely ignored what i had posted .

Do you want me to waste my whole day and dig old videos , articles . If you want to seek the truth , do search this topic . It will clear things up for you . Mukti bahni were being trained by Indian forces and armed . I am lying why not google search and do some digging .
Maybe @nair can help you understand a known fact . No point in denying the truth , my friend .
I deny until now your people accept the 1000 cuts policy. Actually India doing nothing against Pakistan, India should file a defamation lawsuit against Pak.

Making things up , eh . Share some credible source too .
Here you go, you showing your true patriotism.

financing terrorism ? Pakistan has been at it since 1948, tried again in 1965.
1948 ? 1965 ? stop making things up .
Now you are whining because somebody gave you a dosage of your own medicine in 1971 ? At least they did it right this time, unlike Pakistan.
So you accept that India was financing "TERRORISTS" , enough said . Dosage ? India merely helped an entity craving independence . A country hit by civil war is very weak in every aspect . So yes easy to get desired results .
With incidents like Mumbai happening, I don't think it is unjustified for India to sever Balochistan and gradually move up.
Yes i don't think there is anything wrong in justifying/financing those who are killing children . I got to this conclusion through your stupid comment . At least stay sensible .

I deny until now your people accept the 1000 cuts policy. Actually India doing nothing against Pakistan, India should file a defamation lawsuit against Pak.
1000 cut policy ? Delusion , new heights reached .
Here you go, you showing your true patriotism.
So you were makign things up . Share some proof , lad .

1000 cut policy ? Delusion , new heights reached .

So you were makign things up . Share some proof , lad .
Yeah I was right bro. Show me proof that India is behind this all mess on which this whole thread standing.

Yeah I was right bro. Show me proof that India is behind this all mess on which this whole thread standing.
I don't have it , simple . It is confidential . Confidential . Proof has been shared with various personals .
My point is , look at his statements . Who was he ? and when did he say this ?

WASHINGTON: In a sharp contrast to US view on India's role in Afghanistan, President Barack Obama's defence secretary nominee Chuck Hagel has alleged that India has over the years "financed problems" for Pakistan in the war-torn country.

A video containing these remarks from an unreleased speech of Hagel at Oklahoma's Cameron University in 2011 was uploaded by Washington Free Beacon, sparking a strong reaction from India which said such comments are "contrary to the reality" of its unbounded dedication to the welfare of Afghans.

Hagel, during the speech said, "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border".

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

Now who said this ? US knows Indias involved . A defense Secretary does not speak without credible proof . Now if US doesn't want to do anything , not out fault .

Where did the laskhar come from in 1948 ? Don't tell me they got inspired all of a sudden by the idea of Pakistan
And do you even know about Operation Gibralter ?
They were freedom fighters . Like those who liberated Gilgit . They were locals . Who wanted to be a part of Pakistan , not India . I don't get your point .
And do you even know about Operation Gibralter ?
Myths .
India did not, Pakistan did, your leaders and retd. military generals have accepted that on record. I am pointing out, that even if India decides to do so, it would not be a wrong thing to do, it will be merely taking a leaf out of Pakistan's book.
First you deny India's involvement and in second line you say India was involved . Write something understandable .
I call it hypocrisy
I call it reporting .

I don't have it , simple . It is confidential . Confidential . Proof has been shared with various personals .
My point is , look at his statements . Who was he ? and when did he say this ?......

Now who said this ? US knows Indias involved . A defense Secretary does not speak without credible proof . Now if US doesn't want to do anything , not out fault .

Err... standard obfuscation. Those remarks about "financed problems" are very vague & certainly no proof of any terrorism charge. More importantly, he was not the Defense Secretary in 2011 & when he made that speech, held no public office whatsoever. A private citizen's comments, no bearing whatsoever on any matter.

My point is , look at his statements . Who was he ? and when did he say this ?

WASHINGTON: In a sharp contrast to US view on India's role in Afghanistan, President Barack Obama's defence secretary nominee Chuck Hagel has alleged that India has over the years "financed problems" for Pakistan in the war-torn country.

A video containing these remarks from an unreleased speech of Hagel at Oklahoma's Cameron University in 2011 was uploaded by Washington Free Beacon, sparking a strong reaction from India which said such comments are "contrary to the reality" of its unbounded dedication to the welfare of Afghans.

Hagel, during the speech said, "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border".

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

Pakistan using terror proxies against India, US says - The Times of India

And some old news for you (Check the date 1993)
Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state' - World - News - The Independent

The best you could do was ignore what i had posted and post bullshit of your own .
Err... standard obfuscation. Those remarks about "financed problems" are very vague & certainly no proof of any terrorism charge. More importantly, he was not the Defense Secretary in 2011 & when he made that speech, held no public office whatsoever. A private citizen's comments, no bearing whatsoever on any matter.
Point taken .

Back
Top Bottom