What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

The best you could do was ignore what i had posted and post bullshit of your own .
Yeah I expected this, your proof is of winner of booker prize. And mine is bullshit. You Pakistanis living in so much delusion.

Yeah I expected this, your proof is of winner of booker prize. And mine is bullshit. You Pakistanis living in so much delusion.
Your proof is Americas statements . Do you have documented proof as you ask from me . Do you have pictures , videos ?

Pakistani Fans & lovers .......sabse pehle forigners diplomats ko bachao ... ..............warnings de rahe ho ....wo bechare investment karne aaye hai .......aur tum paisa lekar unhe security bhi nhi de sakte .....aur warning india ko ...........bhai jaan hume bahut darr lag raha hai ki kahi 1971 wali jung dubara na ho jaye .....

Your proof is Americas statements . Do you have documented proof as you ask from me . Do you have pictures , videos ?

I am asking same bro, where is video of Indian involvement? lol.

I am asking same bro, where is video of Indian involvement? lol.
You know Pakistan is involved in India . how ? instincts ,logic , right ? I'm doing the same thing , same case here .

Must be standard watching for all Pakistanis: (watch if you haven't, you can give your reaction after)

Must be standard watching for all Pakistanis: (watch if you haven't, you can give your reaction after)

Youtube content , can't view it . Proxy will take too much time . I get your point , nonetheless .

You know Pakistan is involved in India . how ? instincts ,logic , right ? I'm doing the same thing , same case here .
Nope, Pakistan is not involved.

Pakistan never supported JeM, LeT and Taliban. Pakistani nationals like Masood Azhar and Omar Sheikh ended up in India jails by allah, they resurrected in India as directed by allah to launch jihad in India, Yes?

Pakistan is only doing insurgency in Mars, to claim whole mars.

Nope, Pakistan is not involved.

Pakistan never supported JeM, LeT and Taliban. Pakistani nationals like Masood Azhar and Omar Sheikh ended up in India jails by allah, they resurrected in India as directed by allah to launch jihad in India, Yes?

Pakistan is only doing insurgency in Mars, to claim whole mars.
What ?

Youtube content , can't view it . Proxy will take too much time . I get your point , nonetheless .

See it when you have the time. Well worth it. You will hear minutes after minutes of intercepted conversations between the terrorists & their handlers & how ruthlessly they order executions.

They were freedom fighters . Like those who liberated Gilgit . They were locals . Who wanted to be a part of Pakistan , not India . I don't get your point .
So much a sense of nationalism that within a few months that they started acting autonomously at the behest of the newly formed nation ? I wonder with so much of nationalism why they were never heard of after that as much as the Punjabi or Sindhi..
Pakistani army men will disagree. This is what this brigadier has to say.
First you deny India's involvement and in second line you say India was involved . Write something understandable .
Increase your comprehension power up to normal level, go back to school if you have to, it's written in plain and simple English.

I call it reporting .
selective reporting

So much a sense of nationalism that within a few months that they started acting autonomously at the behest of the newly formed nation ? I wonder with so much of nationalism why they were never heard of after that as much as the Punjabi or Sindhi..
I don't see them complaining . Why are you ?
Increase your comprehension power up to normal level, go back to school if you have to, it's written in plain and simple English
In the first line you had said . "India did not," . And in the second you said ," it will be merely taking a leaf out of Pakistan's book."

I don't see them complaining . Why are you ?
It's their use for terrorism which is the matter of concern, in 1948, again in 1965, all the 90s, in Kargil.

One would not be wrong to payback in kind, response is well deserved.

In the first line you had said . "India did not," . And in the second you said ," it will be merely taking a leaf out of Pakistan's book."
Were you hit on the head as a child ? go read it again..I don't provide English courses for free, ask your government for that.

Were you hit on the head as a child ? go read it again..I don't provide English courses for free, ask your government for that.
Of , how you are insulting yourself . Care to read post 369 .
You had answered my post saying :So you accept that India was financing "TERRORISTS" , enough said . Dosage ? India merely helped an entity craving independence . A country hit by civil war is very weak in every aspect . So yes easy to get desired results .

With this : India did not, Pakistan did, your leaders and retd. military generals have accepted that on record. I am pointing out, that even if India decides to do so, it would not be a wrong thing to do, it will be merely taking a leaf out of Pakistan's book.
Bold for more clarification . Don't try to be a smart *** and get ahead of yourself .

Back
Top Bottom