What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

Of , how you are insulting yourself . Care to read post 369 .
You had answered my post saying :So you accept that India was financing "TERRORISTS" , enough said . Dosage ? India merely helped an entity craving independence . A country hit by civil war is very weak in every aspect . So yes easy to get desired results .

With this : India did not, Pakistan did, your leaders and retd. military generals have accepted that on record. I am pointing out, that even if India decides to do so, it would not be a wrong thing to do, it will be merely taking a leaf out of Pakistan's book.
Bold for more clarification . Don't try to be a smart *** and get ahead of yourself .

Read the red part. Stop wasting my time..god!!

A little clarification would have killed you i suppose .

Sir.. I hereby surrender.. I give up...mere se na hoga..

My friend..it was right there!!All you had to do was to read it!!..

Sir.. I hereby surrender.. I give up...mere se na hoga..

My friend..it was right there!!All you had to do was to read it!!..
Dude i misunderstood it . You could have clarified it , instead you had gone berserk .
Yar thora sa khayal karo .

But they were not warnings...

These are larger JPEGs and GIFs... hence the amount of warning and the expected scariness should have to hit at least room roof high.

Oh they were warnings for sure. Your RAW has upped the terrorism stuff in Pakistan to somehow stop them from building the trade routes. They are throwing money and weapons through using Taliban-basterds who know nothing but violence and terrorism!!

I know your internal government officials of a specific area are running around like mad cows in trying to come up with a way to counter this. But no luck, unfortunately, terrorism is the only option your upper government thinks is left and wrongfully so, that it would actually work. They are also pushing for this so Pakistan can engage in a low intensity conflict triggering larges IAF air strikes before 2017, as their bvr-able jets are lower in numbers so it's a prime time to try to take advantage of the situation and damage as much Pakistani infrastructure as possible and put them behind.

Problem is, both Pakistani government and Civilian leadership are on ONE page for the first time in their history. In fact, One Page and on One Line, which is rare. The government wants to stabilize and grow Pakistan and the military is 100% with them are taking the civilian direction for the first time as the Democracy is producing serious results. It is not as easy to India to start a war with a United Nation, which Pakistan used to be known as a divided nation. So the only card India can now play, is the terrorism one. But these warnings are serous in nature and they are calling out for a tit for tat response.

Agreed Captain.

But you failed to appreciate how calculated op has been in his statement, I mean "Bathrooms" really? For that we would have to construct ones before giving statements like "we will take battle to their bathrooms", what do you say? :undecided:

Forget it mian..... this thread is simply in the wrong section. The OP simply had say something, never mind that it was simply meaningless crap.

Do you guys fight Battles in Bedrooms???
:rofl:
Is that the Motto of your Army???? :azn:

PDF is simply plumbing new lows, thanks to a Mgmt. that has simply lost the plot....... Anyway; just another day on PDF.

Don't shout of what your enemies is doing against you. That is their work. thats why they are called the enemies..
It is our work to stop them and give them a lesson for interfering in our home..

Many "Smart " Indian members have been banned
That is why it looks dull these days
Oh .. that's not what i meant !
I was pointing out the real intention behind starting these kind of threads. And i guess you already know what that is .

And who will be the representative for the talks?

Jayalalitha, Karunanithi, vijaykaanth, T rajendran, vaiko or Rajnikaanth.????

they dont represent Tamil

Jaya - kananda
Karunanodhi , Vijaykunt, Vaiko. T R - Telugus
Rajnikunt - Marati

People saying that they bring war in our bedrooms & bathrooms.
Hey, I demand privacy :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom