What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

last week their foreign minister warned Pakistan, and this is just a stupid reaction to a stupid statement made by them.

:blink: so what is bothering you if we are having fun on so called stupid statements? Entertainment haram hai? :blink:

You will know it really soon

why do you Pakistani Kids keep on saying the word "SOOOOON" how long do you need ??? there's another kid yelling india will soon integrated with pakistan .. and one saying soon about kashmir.... explain Soon???

This war will be fought inside India not on border

Pakistan's obligation - a promise by Quaid -i-Azam - yet to be fulfilled

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held in Madras in 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan (Tamilnadu). The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play.

th

The cycle of supporting proxies for strategic gains was started by India when it decided to create, nurture, support, arm, train and later fight for Muktis in East Pakistan.
Incorrect, the cycle of supporting proxies started when Pakistan sent lashkars to J&K in 1948.

And even that might have been overlooked but for Pakistan using the SSG disguised as kashmiris in 1965 which actually prompted the start of a war.

Pakistan has been wholly and solely responsible for using proxies and India will respond to Pakistan's activities.

In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan (Tamilnadu). The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play.

"Thank God, Hindi didn't go very far here" but name it as Dravidistan.....?? :lol:

:lol::lol: don't play dumb kid.... The international community is more worried about Pakistani nukes get into Jihadists hand than worrying about Indian nukes and they're more worried about Pakistani Scientists selling the tech to rogue nations for money...

stop bulshiting about indian trainers.. they're inducting one of world's best trainers...

Kid History is what teaches you the lessons... if you're too blind to ignore it then you'll pay the heavy price for it.... just like your glorious general musharaf paid in 99...

Idiot... our nuke program started by keeping in mind China due to 62 saga...and because chinese were becoming a nuclear powered nation.. our conventional capabilities more than enough to keep PA at bay.. don't be fooled by hearing punch of fools like zaid hamid and so..

What happens if war starts!!???? Do tell me..
Feeling silly sorry to know that zaid hamids remarks also make you bleed internaly.

:lol::lol: don't play dumb kid.... The international community is more worried about Pakistani nukes get into Jihadists hand than worrying about Indian nukes and they're more worried about Pakistani Scientists selling the tech to rogue nations for money...

stop bulshiting about indian trainers.. they're inducting one of world's best trainers...

Kid History is what teaches you the lessons... if you're too blind to ignore it then you'll pay the heavy price for it.... just like your glorious general musharaf paid in 99...

Idiot... our nuke program started by keeping in mind China due to 62 saga...and because chinese were becoming a nuclear powered nation.. our conventional capabilities more than enough to keep PA at bay.. don't be fooled by hearing punch of fools like zaid hamid and so..

What happens if war starts!!???? Do tell me..
Well i would like you not to worry about what international community says.but the nukes are still in pak army mujahidins hand.go tell your government and also international community............

Feeling silly sorry to know that zaid hamids remarks also make you bleed internaly.

No.. actually it makes me pee a little while i lough out Loud :lol::lol::lol:

Well i would like you not to worry about what international community says.but the nukes are still in pak army mujahidins hand.go tell your government and also international community............

Who knows... with Pakistan playing hide and seek with Terrorists it might alreay be in the hands of terrorists... its a matter of time those elements are being used with PA's help

"Thank God, Hindi didn't go very far here" but name it as Dravidistan.....?? :lol:

In today's context it should be Tamilnadu, Dravidistan is a misnomer - Dravidaism was a movement started by non Tamils to fool Tamils , and keep them under non Tamils' control.

In today's context it should be Tamilnadu, Dravidistan is a misnomer - Dravidaism was a movement started by non Tamils to fool Tamils , and keep them under non Tamils' control.
You quoted Jinnha & he is reported as saying that "thank God, hindi didn't reach there" & then referred to the land with the suffix "stan", which has no "Dravidian" origin. That's pretty funny.

As for what Jinnah said, Pakistanis don't care what he said for their own country & you want them to remember something he said in some meeting with people the Pakistanis simply don't care about?

Don't talk shit when you know nothing of it...

This guy got land for Muslims with out any struggle and has given some suggestions which were ignored.

Seeing the situation of BD and Pakistan, one can easily grasp the far-sightedness of Jinnah's words.

I advise you to not to try for illusion called muslim domination of India and also do not spoil your health by waging stealth jihad.

Pakistan's obligation - a promise by Quaid -i-Azam - yet to be fulfilled

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held in Madras in 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

th

You quoted Jinnha & he is reported as saying that "thank God, hindi didn't reach there" & then referred to the land with the suffix "stan", which has no "Dravidian" origin. That's pretty funny.

As for what Jinnah said, Pakistanis don't care what he said for their own country & you want them to remember something he said in some meeting with people the Pakistanis simply don't care about?

don't put words in Pakistanis mouth - this issue will be resolved by Tamils and Pakistanis

The thing is that such a useless thread is going for 23 pages says a lot of things about the quality of discourse on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom