What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

First five pages of this thread.

And its "Horus" (one Pakistani) versus God knows how many Indians, as I last checked Spark's initial funny reply had been thanked 89 times. So who is worried and who is not is apparent.

Our 200 mil Muslims have more sense. They are way too busy enjoying the fruit of their democracy and rising economy to bother about the nonsense which obsesses the Muslims in Pakistan. Hence you don't find them taking up arms to fight the state or self explode to prove any points. Hope that helps

:rofl: :D :tup:

Sorry excuse my manners but I could not help laughing because this image sprung to my mind when I read the underlined bold statement @SarthakGanguly

new_taliban_secret_weapon.jpg

Should I start quaking in my boots? The OP threatens to take the "battle to the enemy's bedroom"; but why not to the enemy's bathroom. Some Crazy Loon has come up with this crazy piece of "purple prose" to start another funny thread!!
What say you..... @SpArK ; PDF does get nuts some times........

Agreed Captain.

But you failed to appreciate how calculated op has been in his statement, I mean "Bathrooms" really? For that we would have to construct ones before giving statements like "we will take battle to their bathrooms", what do you say? :undecided:

Wow which areas are these man?

Can't watch what you have posted.

And can I have a signature like this guy @Jayanta its creative, and I would like to test my creativity too?

Inspired by one you fellow with a green flag...who keeps a similar signature and keeps making derogatory personal attacks and survives in the forum to become an elite member. Goes by the name Areesh...are there separate rules depending on the flag?? If not..I get to keep mine...he gets to keep his.. Just follow his posts and check it out.

Inspired by one you fellow with a green flag...who keeps a similar signature and keeps making derogatory personal attacks and survives in the forum to become an elite member. Goes by the name Areesh...are there separate rules depending on the flag?? If not..I get to keep mine...he gets to keep his.. Just follow his posts and check it out.

Hmmmm wrong inspirations dude.

Hmmmm wrong interpretation if you want to follow him then first thing you have to realise Pakistan \ = Modi.

And I didn't report you I just wanted to confirm with the mod if I could show creativity in my signature too, and I have no time to mock Modi or India in my signature.

Hmmmm wrong interpretation if you want to follow him then first thing you have to realise Pakistan \ = Modi.

And I didn't report you I just wanted to confirm with the mod if I could show creativity in my signature too, and I have no time to mock Modi or India in my signature.

Firstly, he is the PM of India..and insult to the head of the nation is the insult of the nation. Secondly, I have seen much worst signatures in the past...especially Green flags unfortunately some of them are now think tanks etc.

No bite?

Isnt that enough in 60 years? Seems like Pakistan need heavier doses.

heavier doses? lmao i would love to see that. yall would be some real saffron
You are the biggest fu$ked up troll i have seen on PDF..................shameless creature:hitwall::hitwall:

Here comes a cabbie in Cannada with its tail up.............:-):-)

First thing first calling me a cabbie while you're name is nelesh sing is quite funny because you stereo type knowing that it can be the same too you Mr.Sing. and for some reason you are talking about tails? ....... i aint into that kinda stuff buddy go take a hike.

Firstly, he is the PM of India..and insult to the head of the nation is the insult of the nation. Secondly, I have seen much worst signatures in the past...especially Green flags unfortunately some of them are now think tanks etc.

He is the PM and he is Head of the State? You sure?

Confident Pakistan...........Where you are getting these type of news your army is fighting in 50% of your country to take control and you are providing us masala post from your dream. Next Army is going in Baluchistan to take matter in their own hand and bring some peace and you want to involve India at this time. Really you are a MOD but your post shows that you are a confused nationalist who is making false bravado claim to suit your ego and nothing else.:what::what:
This war will be fought inside India not on border

:rofl: :D :tup:

Sorry excuse my manners but I could not help laughing because this image sprung to my mind when I read the underlined bold statement @SarthakGanguly

new_taliban_secret_weapon.jpg

Agreed Captain.

But you failed to appreciate how calculated op has been in his statement, I mean "Bathrooms" really? For that we would have to construct ones before giving statements like "we will take battle to their bathrooms", what do you say? :undecided:
Don't underestimate dogs and sheep when armed to the teeth. The former have canines too. :D

No. It will be played in your computers. Multiplayer.

He is inspired from Areesh's rockstar signature. :tup:

Surgical Strikes??? Or Terrorist attacks????? Try doing that, Looking for another feather in your cap???? It will be awarded instantly ......

Back
Top Bottom