What's new

Dear India; What about Nagaland?

Exactly ,a naga would rather shoot himself than to use visuals from manipur.
Different people ,different culture, different history and different struggle.

Oh please don`t bring in religion when it concerns Nagaland or any other N.E states.
Nothing to do with religion.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile in real "opressed" Nagaland young folks are enjoying anime festival.:lol::lol:

beatboxing against the occupation:agree::agree:

More animie power to fight the opressors:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so much oppression:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Thanks bro.....really appreciate for shitting on the haters and showing the reality!!!

One of them is from manipur but the people resemble nagaland people.The video is pretty convincing If you'd ask me.

This statement is the equivalent of "all Asians look alike" lol

Lady, have you even bothered to find out whether the woman speaking in the video is even from Nagaland?!
Looks and talks like a fake handbag merchant from the pacific mall! lol

India is just a bunch of former kingdoms pretending to be a country.

Please dont get your ideas wrong.

Nagaland deserves independence

Dont confuse us with China.....we are once an united land under Ashoka.....then we separate into individual city states....Tibet and many other Chinese states deserve independence..

The knowledge of most of our Pakistani and Bangladeshi friends seems to be entirely reliant on the deceptive pieces of propaganda masquerading as news. Since none of them would actually visit the beautiful state to experience nature and culture at its jovial and vibrant best, the next logical thing is to read the newspapers published.

Below i share the link of the first and perhaps the most authentic news portal published by the Naga people free from the clutches of the corporates and vested interests. Decide for yourselves!

http://www.nagalandpost.com/ChannelNews/State/Default.aspx

Exactly ,a naga would rather shoot himself than to use visuals from manipur.
Different people ,different culture, different history and different struggle.

Oh please don`t bring in religion when it concerns Nagaland or any other N.E states.
Nothing to do with religion.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile in real "opressed" Nagaland young folks are enjoying anime festival.:lol::lol:

beatboxing against the occupation:agree::agree:

More animie power to fight the opressors:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so much oppression:disagree::disagree::disagree:
Am I the only one who wants to go to a Naga Anime Con really badly :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You madarasa educated Pakistanis lack knowledge of basic ground realities. God knows which maulvi teaches you about 60 rebellions happening across India!

Yes we are a poor country, we have no shame in admitting that... But we are developing fast... Very fast...
Can't say the same about the cradle of world terrorism.. Pakistan.

Mexico got more chance to merge California then Tibet gaining independence. You Indians lack grasp of ground realities and power projection. India is a third world dirt poor country, and odds are really stack against it.

paid malaysian actor, old clips from Manipur and throw in the name of Nagaland.
LOL $hity propaganda video. classic PKKH.:rofl:
Hey they look "naga",,if u know what i mean :D
I guese aftr a decade or two,,a northeasterner visiting Pakistan will receive a lot of bootpolishing,,higher deeper daddy issue

Back
Top Bottom