What's new

Dear India; What about Nagaland?

Haha another failed Pakistani film student hoping to get funding from ISPR for his "waar - secret of the Nagas" movie. He has kept the quality of his propaganda purposely low, keeping the quality of his audience in mind.

Last edited:
What a classy switcheroo of different cultures!:lol:

Am I the only one who wants to go to a Naga Anime Con really badly :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
The event is mostly for the kids, for young people under the age of 25,although there is no restriction, but unless you fall in that age group , give it a pass. That is also the reason you won`t see any adult in the videos.
You could try hornbill festival though. Keep a watch on this page.
https://in.bookmyshow.com/festival/hornbill-festival-trip/

The event is mostly for the kids, for young people under the age of 25,although there is no restriction, but unless you fall in that age group , give it a pass. That is also the reason you won`t see any adult in the videos.
You could try hornbill festival though. Keep a watch on this page.
https://in.bookmyshow.com/festival/hornbill-festival-trip/
That's me alright.
I make it a point to go to all comic and anime conventions I can get to. In fact, I went to both the Mumbai and Hyderabad conventions.
If I had known there was a significant fandom culture in Nagaland while I was in India, I would've definitely gone.
It would've been like coming home :smitten:
And Nagaland looks amazing in the video. Nothing like any of the other places I've been in India.

we did free them from pakistani punjabis but that time they were humans :unsure:

Now a days, you dont free humans. Instead, criteria should be a COW to be freed. Any other is not safe.

ISI WAS NEVER GOOD AT propaganda in their entire history they beleive in actions rather than making movies and Doing Invisible Surgical strikes like one of unknown agency

Dude ISI is very very good in propaganda every Pakistani defiantly knows this line

"Paksitan ruled india for 1000 Years" :lol:

free kashmir
free sikkim
free gorkhaland
free assam
free south tibet
free nagaland
free manipur
freedom is the right of all human beings

Look how easy doing Copy paste is :cheers:

free Bangladesh
free Bangladesh
free Bangladesh
free Bangladesh
free Bangladesh
free Bangladesh

freedom is the right of all human beings

oh if not 10 then atleast we can agree 1 Pakistani = 7 indians
you can check population of both countries
also check this out

Looks like TTP guys reduced the morale of Pakistanis don't let that happen dude and cheer up
"1 Pakistani is still = 10 Indians" no change on this :cheers:

Looks like TTP guys reduced the morale of Pakistanis don't let that happen dude and cheer up
"1 Pakistani is still = 10 Indians" no change on this :cheers:
history has proved it :coffee:
sometimes it was even 1 Pakistani = 50 Indians
and still it is 200 million Pakistanis = 1400 million Indians

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom