What's new

Dear India; What about Nagaland?

Only on PDF, a nation having high GDP growth rate with highest FDI is about to break whereas piss poor nations that cannot even develop 70cc moped engine and earn their living through stitching underwears or suicide bombing will become super power of the World.
And only on PDF, the Bhartis are allowed to bark against Pakistan, proves one thing Pakistanis have enough confident to listen to all the nonsense and Bhartis bring their table manners wherever they go but then again for most of you creatures it's your first contact with civilization.

Oh my flags are flying proud next to my name here. If you don't believe me, ask the mods to check my ip address. As we say in Afrikaans, n vetbek kan nie sy vetkoek inhou ;)
Sorry I don't mean to go off topic but are you African as in black? I am talking about ethnicity.

If NE is fire for India then Tibet and Xinjiang are TNT for China. Be careful with what you wish.
This is just the beginning. Silly Indians after getting excited over American assurances, have bitten on something which they wont be able to swallow. North east India is sitting on time bomb. All China has to do is to lit fire.

khanki magi shun we have signed a political agreement and peace treaty with them. btw again i am saying they are not indigenous people of CHT. and stay on topic. This thread is not about CHT of BD

u serious? what is happening in those states? for example kashmir? thousands of indigenous people openly protesting against your illegal occupation, freedom fighters are giving lives for their freedom.

but other than illegal hindustani occupiers everyone else in the region know what indigenous people of those states want.

dont you think as human beings we all should protest against any persecution or oppression. That is what Bd is doing about Rohangiyas. Oh wait you are indian u will not understand coz u urself are oppressors, illegal occupiers.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Here is my point again, Have you done some sort of survey or a plebiscite on this in the aforementioned regions ? Otherwise it's just a load of bull.

And idiot's from a country which ranks higher than us in the fragile states index shouldn't be commenting on separatism in India.

And only on PDF, the Bhartis are allowed to bark against Pakistan, proves one thing Pakistanis have enough confident to listen to all the nonsense and Bhartis bring their table manners wherever they go but then again for most of you creatures it's your first contact with civilization.

I never mentioned any name . How you whipped out victim card so fast?

What a load of rubbish - posted by a guy called Fahad Kahut. Does that sound like a Naga name? Where is the original video from? The girl doesn't even sound Northeastern.
This video is a great response to degenerates from india who make absurd and stupid claims about Balochistan.

I never mentioned any name . How you whipped out victim card so fast?
Firstly your signature proves the cheerleader mentality besides being on a Pakistani forum, i doubt you be addressing say Australians who also seem to love you characters.

Sorry I don't mean to go off topic but are you African as in black? I am talking about ethnicity.

Hi. My family has mostly Indian (Gujurathi) and Pakistani (Sindhi) ancestory with one Afrikaner (White) great great grandmother some time back. I don't believe that we have any Black African ancestory but heck this is SAfrica and anything could have happened in the past and been brushed under the carpet :D Hope that helps

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Here is my point again, Have you done some sort of survey or a plebiscite on this in the aforementioned regions ? Otherwise it's just a load of bull.

And idiot's from a country which ranks higher than us in the fragile states index shouldn't be commenting on separatism in India.

yes there are many surveys done on this matter. It is not surprising that illegal occupiers like you are not familiar with those. For example the survey by Hindustan Times on kashmir in which it came out that 90% of kashmiries want freedom from illegal indian occupation

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kashmir-poll-idUSDEL29179620070813

i am just ignoring the second part of your bullshtt words. stay on topic

Hi. My family has mostly Indian (Gujurathi) and Pakistani (Sindhi) ancestory with one Afrikaner (White) great great grandmother some time back. I don't believe that we have any Black African ancestory but heck this is SAfrica and anything could have happened in the past and been brushed under the carpet :D Hope that helps
Oh Ok, I asked because I am also mixed.

Back
Top Bottom