free kashmir
free sikkim
free gorkhaland
free assam
free south tibet
free nagaland
free manipur
freedom is the right of all human beings

agree with the fact that freedom is the right of all human beings...

India need to understand this, reminds me of words of Burhan Wani, the shaheed's father .

He said 'India loves Kashmir, but doesn't loves the Kashmiris, or people of Kashmir.

She's talking about Nagaland and the visuals are from Manipur. One should do some homework before doing propaganda.

You are right...Manipur also needed to be free.

agree with the fact that freedom is the right of all human beings...

India need to understand this, reminds me of words of Burhan Wani, the shaheed's father .

He said 'India loves Kashmir, but doesn't loves the Kashmiris, or people of Kashmir.

You are right...Manipur also needed to be free.
Can your u add UP to that list too :confused:

Can your u add UP to that list too :confused:

hahahaha...why UP, just because it has more Muzlims, or it is the biggest BIMARU state, the most corrupt, marginalized state in India. Ask Yogi Aditnayat, is he ready to relieve UP to PK.

free jumma people of CHT !!!

freedom is the right of all human beings :lol:
jumma people dont want freedom previously they just wanted to have a autonomous region bujhecis gadha? btw let me educate you about CHT. The jummas are not actually indigenous people of CHT. They all came from burma, thailand as refugees in the 17th-18th century

I will be a billionaire if i have a dollar for every indian who is upset about india government.

voting in indian elections is like choosing to be executed by gunshot or by electrocution.

haha atleast they get to choose how to die in a democracy , such a pity you chinese die every day by slavery to a tyrant authority , should be ashamed of yourself , everyone knows how activists are poisoned & killed in jails , seems as if you people don't have any self respect.

jumma people dont want freedom previously they just wanted to have a autonomous region bujhecis gadha? btw let me educate you about CHT. The jummas are not actually indigenous people of CHT. They all came from burma, thailand as refugees in the 17th-18th century

So ? Have you given them their 'autonomous region', gadhe ?

And what makes you think that people of the states you listed want independence ? Have you done some sort of survey there ? If not, just STFU.

Rohangiyas aren't indigenous to Burma either, but that doesn't stop you from crying foul about the persecution (sic) in Burma, does it ?

Only on PDF, a nation having high GDP growth rate with highest FDI is about to break whereas piss poor nations that cannot even develop 70cc moped engine and earn their living through stitching underwears or suicide bombing will become super power of the World.

So ? Have you given them their 'autonomous region', gadhe ?

And what makes you think that people of the states you listed want independence ? Have you done some sort of survey there ? If not, just STFU.

Rohangiyas aren't indigenous to Burma either, but that doesn't stop you from crying foul about the persecution (sic) in Burma, does it ?

khanki magi shun we have signed a political agreement and peace treaty with them. btw again i am saying they are not indigenous people of CHT. and stay on topic. This thread is not about CHT of BD

u serious? what is happening in those states? for example kashmir? thousands of indigenous people openly protesting against your illegal occupation, freedom fighters are giving lives for their freedom.

but other than illegal hindustani occupiers everyone else in the region know what indigenous people of those states want.

dont you think as human beings we all should protest against any persecution or oppression. That is what Bd is doing about Rohangiyas. Oh wait you are indian u will not understand coz u urself are oppressors, illegal occupiers.

Back
Top Bottom