What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those who want to drink but think of it as haram try :
lassi.JPG

Fruit Bun and Lassi forever!!! :bounce:

Replace west with dubai (which is sort of overkill west in all the wrong things), and I've done exactly that :)

Hence not not a single sip, not a single puff - not even Sheesha. I've always had a large group of peers who are into clubbing so I know that 90% of the people drink to fit in or to get some liquid courage to hit on a girl at the bar or to even be able to dance.
That's what i was talking about.

It's easy to say no to something when you dont have the resources to get it, the real test comes when it's all around you and you still have the guts to say NO!

That's my man :agree:

That just seems like quite a weakness to harbor. As the song went:

Nasha Sharaab Mein Hota To Nachti Botal
Maikade Jhoomte Paimaanon Mein Hoti Hulchul

There are deeper more psychological issues to why people end up drinking not just for the high.

The other 10% eventually get addicted.

You are right.

As the life passes on, one tends to build quite a few weakness of its own that are beyond his control, so what i believe is that there isnt any need to create another one manually!

“It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times.”

When you do something a hundred times, well that's what we call a habit.. ;)

You were in a habit of quitting, re-quitting and getting addicted to smoking all over again.

P.S. i myself is a smoker. :smokin:

Atleast sheesha and cig dont turn you into an animal nor does they make you do those things which you never even dream of.

yes ian agree with u
alcohol make u animal thats y this is prohibited in islam:agree::agree::agree::agree:

I was really very serious alcohol lover in past. I love Scotch and sometimes beer. These are very available in BD's bars but too expensive for high govt tax and our young generation likes to drink in any party and wedding.

Here is my favourait site: Whisky.com Complete Guide to Scotch Whisky

* Jo pita he o such keheta he, lol.

Last edited:
but islam ne ye kahan hai sharabi animals jese kaam krta hai jab woh tunn ho

sab log braber nhi hoty achy sharabi or bury sharabi main fark hona chayee hum ihtajaj kerty hai.:partay:

Acha or Bura sharabi... :lol:

It's like Good or Bad terrorist!

mery ami kehty hai main wakeel hoon:lol:

yaar i try to explain there is good drunker they go to job work hard come back home take bath eat watch TV post of defence.pk and 9pm got 3 or 4 pegs of whisky and then sleep. these are good drunkers. there is bad drunkers they don't go job stealing money drink unlimited fight with others and sleep at footpath.try to understand bro:D

mery ami kehty hai main wakeel hoon:lol:

yaar i try to explain there is good drunker they go to job work hard come back home take bath eat watch TV post of defence.pk and 9pm got 3 or 4 pegs of whisky and then sleep. these are good drunkers. there is bad drunkers they don't go job stealing money drink unlimited fight with others and sleep at footpath.try to understand bro:D

ap is liye ache hoge bcz apki us halat may koi ap k pass nhi hota hoga agar ho tou...............
us tme ap bhi animals jesa he behave kar

ap is liye ache hoge bcz apki us halat may koi ap k pass nhi hota hoga agar ho tou...............
us tme ap bhi animals jesa he behave kar

how in the name of tom and jerry, will you make the 1000th post :D, we were the lucky ones though :D

Back
Top Bottom