What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Actually, in 1979 Vietnam taught China a lesson (according remarks by the West, not Vietnamses). Vietnamese never talked about this as it is proud history because Vietnam is a peace loving country. :wave:

Yes,1979 have pointed up serious army modernization problem,to some extent is a lesson for us.
In general, every country has different teach to its national,they will always conceals unjust history,the trul history is only exist in internal archives or the man who have close experience of it.fortunately, i have many friends in the army departments and units,so i believe the military history i have been read.

I really don't understand is your core problem. Talk dirty about other nation is your core ???

What is real problem are you think?

You said China's record on the South China Sea is a continuation... It's alright.
The true is China's record on the South China Sea is continuation to prove that Paracel and Spraty didn't belong to China.
Please check those map.

Paracel & Spratly Islands belong to Vietnam - Where is the southern most border of China?

And I can show you hundred of China official documents which have content said Hainan is the end of China. We only use China's record to prove that

And In aspect of historical, China have no right to claim SCS belong to China.

It appears that time did not come, you already know, Vietnam, the so-called historical basis is untenable, because the Chinese also have even more. If you read my previous post, also know there is a paranoid Vietnam Education in history. and then what is the real problem? only to face the real problem, and then to accept the reality to find ways. But you have not found more accurate to say there is no deep understanding, it is not obscure stuff, but require more immediate experiences.

china, you to give up the red line, you may not want the red line, and other countries want to enjoy normal development, you can not turn us into beggars, we will never accept dialogue, if you still accept the red line

you to give up the red line, suggesting you give up your greed

There are 2 ways to solve a problem. One is dialogue. The other is a law of the jungle, might is right resolution on the battlefield.

If you reject dialogue, the alternative is war, one that China will not lose. The difference between Iraq and USA in 1991 is the same as the difference between Vietnam and China in 2011. The major difference is, China is close to Vietnam, and power diminishes to the cube of distance.

if you do not accept to give up red lines, and you want jointly exploit

oh, we are not beggars, we are not idiots

I don't want to talk about victory or lesson in 1979. But slaughtered 20 thousands people for whatever reason was the action of Evil. Nothing to proud about it because we are human. In Vietnam, we are hidden the story to people not feud to China. A long-standing feud is good to no-one. It's poor is a lot of feud in Chinese heart. Why you don't remove it?

Yes,1979 have pointed up serious army modernization problem,to some extent is a lesson for us.
In general, every country has different teach to its national,they will always conceals unjust history,the trul history is only exist in internal archives or the man who have close experience of it.fortunately, i have many friends in the army departments and units,so i believe the military history i have been read.

Too shame! Let see: A Chinese bring with a Japanese flag to discuss in Pakistanis' forum? Please change your flag! Do you want to become a pet of japanese? :lol:

HaHa, a disgusting "false flagger" being exposed? too ashame to show your true identity? lets start talking about japan, since you are a native japanese as you claim.

Now tell me how and where to replace a lost "DRIVER LICENCE" in japan?
Since you're using hideki yukawa as your user name, Tell me what the majority of japanese think of him? isn't it a piece of cake for a resident of japan let alone a self-proclaim native "japanese"? :lol:

Whats your problem of shying away from my question with some shameless "face cover" personal attack? come on, lets talk more about japan!!:lol:

PS, i'm going to request MOD to give you an IP location check, hopefully it won't turn out to be vietnam or india:oops:

The 3rd and best way to bring every evidences to Union Nation court. Who will jungle follow international law.

China will not lose but you can not win. All Vietnam can be burned and ruin but China in return have no value, SCS is dangerous to transportation. You will lack of energy and food. High cost to war. Investor will think deeply if he want to invest to in-war country. And other nation will happy to see China and Vietnam fight together.

There are 2 ways to solve a problem. One is dialogue. The other is a law of the jungle, might is right resolution on the battlefield.

If you reject dialogue, the alternative is war, one that China will not lose. The difference between Iraq and USA in 1991 is the same as the difference between Vietnam and China in 2011. The major difference is, China is close to Vietnam, and power diminishes to the cube of distance.

Our history does not hide anything, it record details

are you ever wonder? you get something in that battle

That lesson is foolish, when you sacrifice 20.000 to 40.000 soldiers

A soldiers sacrifice is painful, 20.000 - 40.000 soldiers sacrifice, it are more painful

why do you proud about that lesson, if I was a army minister, I will not kill 20.000 - 40.000 my troops, because one is something just vague

have you noticed that you was blind information? when you say so

possible, your population is too large, so you do not know the loss of war

Your test is fool. Anyone can search it:
Renewing Your Japanese Driver's License | Alien Times, Tsukuba, Ibaraki JAPAN

HaHa, a disgusting "false flagger" being exposed? too ashame to show your true identity? lets start talking about japan, since you are a native japanese as you claim.

Now tell me how and where to replace a lost "DRIVER LICENCE" in japan?
Since you're using hideki yukawa as your user name, Tell me what the majority of japanese think of him? isn't it a piece of cake for a resident of japan let alone a self-proclaim native "japanese"? :lol:

Whats your problem of shying away from my question with some shameless "face cover" personal attack? come on, lets talk more about japan!!:lol:

PS, i'm going to request MOD to give you an IP location check, hopefully it won't turn out to be vietnam or india:oops:

And Spratly Islands is also nearer to Vietnam than China. It lies entirely within the control of Vietnam. You think you can easily beat us? Then you too undervalue rival. however, I don't want to see war. Let's resolve by negotiation

:woot: Oh my God, Chinese nutter! What do you think if I'm VNmese, Indian pretending a Japanese and use Google to know how and where to replace a lost driver license in Japan? :cheesy: About IP, what do you think if I'm a fake Japanese and use software Real hihe IP or Ultrasuft? :cheesy: You are very stupid and it seem to be a reason make Chinese never has 1/2 of our ability! Too shame! :rofl:

Who knows, maybe KMT will be invited to South Tibet to fight as well. They want it even more badly than we do :lol:

yaa and Tibetan guerrilla forces will bled PLA to death inside Tibet ... and massive Indian Army will butcher rest of PLA in Arunachal ... its gonna be so much fun ....

ans cutting Sea Lanes for chinese ships in Indian Ocean will make you guys more happier :devil:

Our history does not hide anything, it records very details

are you ever wonder? you get something in that battle

That lesson is foolish, when you sacrifice 20.000 to 40.000 soldiers

A soldiers sacrifice is painful, 20.000 - 40.000 soldiers sacrifice, it are more painful

why to be proud of that lesson, if I was a army minister, I will not kill 20.000 - 40.000 my troops, because one is something just vague

have you noticed that you was blind information? when you say so

possible, your population is too large, so you do not know the loss of war

Back
Top Bottom