What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

đù mẹ mấy thằng khựa, chúng nó bỏ chạy hết rồi anh em ạ, thôi đi ngủ thôi, mấy đêm nay thức trắng rồi, mệt vãi lúa

bây giờ là gần 2h đêm rồi, tôi đi ngủ trước nha, chúc anh em ngủ ngon

VTB

google? i just google out viecong sentenced 7 democracy activists and suppressed hmong protest, and facebook,youtube are blocked in viet too , and if viets talk about border agreements with china is forbidden by viet govert to avoid anger china, and many more ................. dont forget you are Vietcong

Communist Viet and Communist China are the same in supressing democracy activists and suppressed minorities :rofl:

Yet you two nations are pointing fingers at each others! Hooray! :yahoo:

they will not understand anything, because Her history never recorded all events

Her history only records half-truths, and it was too much editing

Thus, in the world, no one read Chinese history, because it is not reliable

Our history not being reliable?

At least we did admit of being once defeated by the Mongols and the Manchus.

Can Vietnam do the same?

OMFG! This is a silly thread! dont' be reasonable with viet, they won't buy it. I suggest we shooting missile to their capital twice a week. If they don't play reasonable in south china sea, we will answer in the same way. Let those dumb @ss understand they did something wrong.

stop ur bullshit, u.s withdrew from vietnam were all because vietnam supported by china and soviet union, U.S dont see the prospect of eliminating in that time, so they quited, and now , viet wont get any more supply from china, so its easy to eliminate dirty vietcong now

Managing any War <== is not that simple with military aids & supplies, David. Yes, North Vietnam did receive much military & economic aids from the former USSR, China, and the Eastern European Bloc; however, the contemporary foes of the US, the insurgents in Iraq & Afghanistan, etc. they don't receive aids from any major powers like North Korea or Vietnam once had but... the US still having much difficult time to deal with them despite of Billion$ the US spent each week though.

OMFG! This is a silly thread! dont' be reasonable with viet, they won't buy it. I suggest we shooting missile to their capital twice a week. If they don't play reasonable in south china sea, we will answer in the same way. Let those dumb @ss understand they did something wrong.

The primary objective for PLA would be knocking down their entire fleet and air force with a combining of missile rain and a massive drone attack.

The primary objective for PLA would be knocking down their entire fleet and air force with a combining of missile rain and a massive drone attack.

I hope your radical idea will never be implemented; otherwise, many Chinese parents would suffered a great deal as well. China is getting stronger... yet she's far from being at par with the US and you could view how difficult the US has to handle few insurgents from Iraq and Afghanistan though.

thats ur fucken retarded history , full of lies, but everybody knows u viet's history is nothing but history of slave.

Do you know why they like to making up history? same reason as korean, they are lack of self confidence, especally there is nothing proud of their history.

I hope your radical idea will never be implemented; otherwise, many Chinese parents would suffered a great deal as well. China is getting stronger... yet she's far from being at par with the US and you could view how difficult the US has to handle few insurgents from Iraq and Afghanistan though.

Our project power is not comparable to US when it comes to be far away from our backyard, but the South China Sea in right in our backyard, so everything will be different.

But navy? no way to match china, at least they cannot dig a hole and hide at the sea. It is conpletely different from land warfare.

các b&#7841;n vi&#7879;t nam, k&#7879; cha chúng nó, &#273;&#7915;ng có b&#7883; kích &#273;&#7897;ng, t&#7841;i sao khi &#273;i chi&#7871;n &#273;&#7845;u, l&#7841;i d&#7877; b&#7883; kích &#273;&#7897;ng nh&#432; th&#7871; này, &#273;&#7915;ng m&#7855;c m&#432;u chúng nó ch&#7913;

Gi&#7919; cái &#273;&#7847;u l&#7841;nh và trái tim nóng

But navy? no way to match china, at least they cannot dig a hole and hide at the sea. It is conpletely different from land warfare.

I believe Vietnam does have a few "land-to-sea" missiles which they bought from Russia and others though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom