What's new

Deal signed to launch Bangladesh’s first satellite

I am not sure what they will have in it, but the initiative was taken when USA refused to share MM army deployment data in 2008.

Good to see you being sane. ISRO's prices are very competitive, and PSLV vehicle is mature, but Bangladeshi politics might become an issue for partnering Indian space agency.

We have long term relationship with Chinese. Most likely China or Russian going to launch it. We hardly have any relationship with India in the field of technology.

Good to see you being sane. ISRO's prices are very competitive, and PSLV vehicle is mature, but Bangladeshi politics might become an issue for partnering Indian space agency.

Thanks for you comment about my sanity.:crazy:

Like I say if the price is right, then BD would be interested in launching from Indian rocket.
Just business and nothing more there.

So 2017 is the latest fictitious date then?

It is just BD paying ESA to build and launch a satellite.
They have done this hundreds of times before and so no big deal.

Edit - is that a woman on that horse on your avatar?

So 2017 is the latest fictitious date then?
its OK for BD even if it is 2018. But, have you yet repair and re-routed the roads and allays around your Pagodas and river canals in Rangoon?

Last edited by a moderator:
its OK for BD even if it is 2018. But, have you yet repair and re-routed the roads and allays around your Pagodas and river canals in Rangoon? If no, you should not visit this sub-forum. It is for the people of civilized nations only.

Clearly you have never been to Yangon - please keep it that way.

Our satellite is scheduled to be complete in 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it isn't. Bangladeshis are here.

Clearly you have never been to Yangon - please keep it that way. Our satellite is scheduled to be complete in 2020.
It is my job here to study the road and transport condition in Rangoon. I am surprised to read the content of some of the reports and I really feel sorry for you being here poking nose in the matters of BD while you and your parents live an uncivilized life in Rangoon without even a proper road networks. Shitt!!!!!

We cant launch now GSLV Mk3 is still in Development flights, and remain so till 2018,,,

and still after that SCE 200 replace L110, so after that 3 more development flight. Only after that GSLV MK3 will be open for commercial market.

its OK for BD even if it is 2018. But, have you yet repair and re-routed the roads and allays around your Pagodas and river canals in Rangoon? If no, you should not visit this sub-forum. It is for the people of civilized nations only.
have u ever been to Yangon..!? lol where do u read that route around pagodas..? and shouting like a kid again and again..!!
show me photos if u have any evidence..

Back
Top Bottom