What's new

Deal signed to launch Bangladesh’s first satellite

We cant launch now GSLV Mk3 is still in Development flights, and remain so till 2018,,,

and still after that SCE 200 replace L110, so after that 3 more development flight. Only after that GSLV MK3 will be open for commercial market.
Wait.... ain't he talking about PSLV? How come Gslv mk3 comes into the topic? BTW first commercial launch of gslv mk3 is planned in dec 2016 which will carry 3200 kg GSAT-19E.

Wait.... ain't he talking about PSLV? How come Gslv mk3 comes into the topic? BTW first commercial launch of gslv mk3 is planned in dec 2016 which will carry 3200 kg GSAT-19E.
PSLV have capacity to launch 3500 KG to GTO? If not, then what you talking about?

Further, that is not commercial launch.

Commercial launches are those which ISRO get from Antrix. Also GSAT-19 E is Experiment Sat.

It is my job here to study the road and transport condition in Rangoon. I am surprised to read the content of some of the reports and I really feel sorry for you being here poking nose in the matters of BD while you and your parents live an uncivilized life in Rangoon without even a proper road networks. Shitt!!!!!
ohhh.. Plz kindly show me that report...
We just wonder Bangladeshi Human Trains too.. @alaungphaya bro we surely lag behind in railway transportation system.. :-(
image.jpeg

If we're in uncivilised life.. Where r u..? In jungle life with wooden spear..? Lol
while you and your parents live an uncivilized life in Ran
Congrats BD..!? 1st human train ever built..
image.jpeg

Please think about developing some rather simple micro-satellites before building communication sats with JV/on your own.

Our universities are already designing and developing nanosats.

Our satellite is scheduled to be complete in 2020.

As per reports, Myanmar is currently only planning to lease part of an existing foreign satellite in the orbit.

ohhh.. Plz kindly show me that report...
We just wonder Bangladeshi Human Trains too.. @alaungphaya bro we surely lag behind in railway transportation system.. :-(
View attachment 333199

If we're in uncivilised life.. Where r u..? In jungle life with wooden spear..? Lol

Congrats BD..!? 1st human train ever built..
View attachment 333202

lol posting photo of a special occasion

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishwa_Ijtema

5 million people gather in a single field. After the prayer is finished all leave at once.

It's not a shame but important occasion of our country. Lot of Indian Pakistani Muslims Join too.

It is my job here to study the road and transport condition in Rangoon. I am surprised to read the content of some of the reports and I really feel sorry for you being here poking nose in the matters of BD while you and your parents live an uncivilized life in Rangoon without even a proper road networks. Shitt!!!!!

Hahahahaha. Dhaka is one of the worst, most disgusting slums in the world and you come talk to me like that about Yangon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will take uptil 2017 for GSLV Mk III to start commercial operations in the 3-4 ton category.

Hahahahaha. Dhaka is one of the worst, most disgusting slums in the world and you come talk to me like that about Yangon.

Be thankful your job is not as a trained chimp stitching underwear like 99% of your monkey country. 2017 my a**.

And our slums are soon gonna have metro railway system,how about your first world cities???

If the price is right then I don't see any reason not to launch aboard an Indian rocket either.
I think that would be a bad decision.Do we really want to give India an opportunity to sabotage our vital information or blackmail us for launching and maintainance this satellite?Not to mention the sky high Indian ego which will get another drumbeat besides 1971 help.We would see the non stop bitching about how india provided economic and technological salvation to BD.

Another thought,Do Bharati in this forum do ponder about,why their so called loyal servant Sheikh Hasina is not giving this project to them when they are claiming to be chipest but quality satellite launcer even european,American are rushing to bharat to get this amezing benefit? Was she missed any month's salary from RAW operative in Dhaka?

Last edited:

Be thankful your job is not as a trained chimp stitching underwear like 99% of your monkey country. 2017 my a**.
@waz bro, I totally understand people being silly & fighting silly fights, but looks like this member here does have a problem maintaining a civil facade. You can go through all his posts in BD section, all he does is spread his ugly racial hatred. Can you do something about it, please?

To my compatriots who keep replying to this one every time, man, what's wrong with you guys?

Last edited:
@waz bro, I totally understand people being silly & fighting silly fights, but looks like this member here does have a problem maintaining a civil facade. You can go through all his posts in BD section, all he does is spread his ugly racial hatred. Can you do something about it, please?

To my compatriots who reply this one every time, man, what's wrong with you guys?

You know, it's funny seeing these Bangladesh vs. Burma spats here. You the funny part? Those Bangladeshis are all ruling party supporters. Or at least, inclined toward.

Racism is nothing new here.

Another thought,Do Bharati in this forum do ponder about,why their so called loyal servant Sheikh Hasina is not giving this project to them when they are claiming to be chipest but quality satellite launcer even european,American are rushing to bharat to get this amezing benefit? Was she missed any month's salary from RAW operative in Dhaka?
The answer is simple Jamati. Though it might be difficult for you as your kind is never bright.

We don't have commercial launch capacity of 3+ ton till 2018.

Our Launch vehicle with over 3 ton capability is currently under testing stage (with a launch scheduled in December this year as well) and will not be available for commercial series launch (in which foreign customers are sold slots) till atleast 2018.

Once our test launches are done and commercial stage begins, you can bet we would be launching sats in that category for almost every country in the world just as we do now for upto 1.5 ton capacity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom