What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

why is iran involved in this ****? if its the problem os syrian people then get the fuckk of syria. dont come and tel us you people shoudnt involved.

lets see tommorow when assads falls. this terrorist wil begin attacking iran for the support of assad. go think about that.....

why is iran involved in this ****? if its the problem os syrian people then get the fuckk of syria. dont come and tel us you people shoudnt involved.

lets see tommorow when assads falls. this terrorist wil begin attacking iran for the support of assad. go think about that.....

Iran has been calling for peaceful negotiations between all parties involved, all along. They had a very comprehensive 6-point plan which was similiar to Russias.
This is what Turkey should have done. Unfortunately Turkey did not act as a rational state actor in this matter.

Syria is not our neighbour, there aren't millions of Syrians in Iran, Iranian government don't invite Al-Qaeda into our soil.

All these things however are applicable to Turkey. A recipe for disaster.

Stop allying yourself with Alqaeda to fight Assad and these stuff will not happen.

Syria is not our neighbour, there aren't millions of Syrians in Iran, Iranian government don't invite Al-Qaeda into our soil.

All these things however are applicable to Turkey. A recipe for disaster.

oke the reason why iran is in syria is secterian reason. thank you for your answer...

I dont think Turkey should have stayed out of Syrian conflict. Turkey is important regional player.
Im just saying that Turkey overall has been irresponsible, with hosting Al-Qaeda terrorists, in order to overthrow government of the neighbour. Tell me where in the world, that is considered a sound and rational policy?

However Turkey have done some good things as well, like giving refugee to Syrian civilians.

iRANIANs showing their real face in this forum again. Making fun of deaths..

Just wait when U.S drops bombs on Iran. I will be here to make the same statements you made.

And I will also laugh when your country splits in three.

this region is a chess board which has a lot of players are involved, you just cant stay away

I'm not saying that we should freeze completely. What I'm suggesting is that we let people eat each other as long as they stay away from us. You can't interfere into a fight and expect not to get yourself dirty.

1- Refugees staying here is in itself a sign of support of turkey for syrian opposition.

We took care of close to 1 million Kurdish refugees - AFAIK - during Saddam's rule, it's a question about humanitarian help not political interference.

2- No one guarantees that things will get improved if "WE" act maturely.

Thing on our soil will get better. That's all I care about. Whatever the Syrians do to each other doesn't matter to me.

3- Iran, it may not seem like it, but turkey and Iran are greatest contestants for influence in the region. On the other hand, Saudis and other arabs are counting on us on this shıt. That's why they are improving their relations with us nowadays.

Yes, because they want us to take their side on the Sunni vs Shia thing. We should not let ourselves be a part of a greater game - or used as a chessman in their game.

4- Syrian crisis is in the verge of starting WWIII and you say what sanction? Do you think this is a M0therfucking game? Do you think we can just walk away after all this?

Care to explain what would happen if we were to "walk away"?

Just wait when U.S drops bombs on Iran. I will be here to make the same statements you made.

USA will never drop bombs on Iran, so your wet dreams will not come true. Also, there is a higher chance for Turkey getting seperated then Iran.

What on earth are you smoking?
Show me one post where we are making fun. This is a tragic event. Too bad you are being an opportunist and using these poor peoples deaths to spread your notorious anti-Iran hatred. If anything, it is YOU who dont give a flying sack of sh*t about these poor people.
You f.ilthy maggot

Baykuş;4274000 said:
Care to explain what would happen if we were to "walk away"?

Unfortunately, at this point, we can't just walk away.

Back
Top Bottom