What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

AL-Nusra will be a burden on Syria after Bachar falls , if the Syrians wish to keep their country unified they will have to clean it from Al Nusra ***** or otherwise it will end up being like somalia divided between various warlords. Do you want Syria to be another Afghanistan ?
Man, I ain't gonna explain this. You are dk, so are you saying they'll finish of al nusra, liwal alislam, tahweed, ansar alsharia, ansar al sham, farooq brigades, mujahireen brigades, yarmouk brigades and more etc that are united? f.o and think first before you speak, no one will fight off each other they are united military and later on they'll work with politics. Stop watching fox, cnn or bbc. The West is blacklisting nusra terrorist because of the idelogies and the support they had among civilians and fighter groups and the reality in Syria they get along. They are civilians, farmers and poorly trainined people in this group, not bunch of alqaeda militants. So what the West will do? drones then do it means its an attack to all Syrians.

Also, i'd like to say two night ago the FSA already agreed to unite with al nusra and all other groups because of the lack of support internationally, couldn't handle hezbollat and Iran themselves and didn't want another shia massacres again. They also blame the West for not supporting the FSA and was suppose to blacklist assad as terrorist, not nusra. Where did I get the source? Thru YT and social feeds, not western medias like you.

the last solution is for the Turkish army to set up a buffer zone in Syria and let them kill each other away from Turkish border.

You have to do something to keep this conflict away from your border at least until Bachar and Al Nusra radicals finish each other up.

Good point I missed the PKK issue , PYD might end up getting some of them .

Yeah, IMO, something is coming pretty soon. We'll see...

It was typo, i tried to say content, not consent you retard.

Crimes Against Humanity In Iran, Referenced Video # 1 - YouTube

By the way the mentality of Jubhat al nasra is not different than the ****** iranian regime .

I say have syria levelled to the ground than see it fall into the hands of Al Nusra or groups backed by the clowns in iran

If the war continue like this , the country will be sent back to the stone age and partitioned .

AL-Nusra will be a burden on Syria after Bachar falls

there will be no country called Syria after Bashar ...Syria is going to be a the next Afghanestan and the heaven for all Alghaede and Salfies from around the world .....

By the way the mentality of Jubhat al nasra is not different than the ****** iranian regime .
I say have syria levelled to the ground than see it fall into the hands of Al Nusra or groups backed by the clowns in iran
Read my previous post again you moron..bye

Crimes Against Humanity In Iran, Referenced Video # 1 - YouTube

If the war continue like this , the country will be sent back to the stone age and partitioned .

I have no horse in this race mate. They should do humanity a favor and continue to kill each other, but away from Turkey.

Syria can't be any worse than it already is...

there will be no country called Syria after Bashar ...Syria is going to be a the next Afghanestan and the heaven for all Alghaede and Salfies from around the world .....

There is no difference between Shia and Sunni islamists same **** . Do you call collaborating with a Terrorist Organization like Hizbullah something sane ?

Hizbullah has killed hundreds of civilians in syria recently mostly children and women Just because they were from another sect.

If Taliban takes over then other countries in the region will destroy it , just like Afghanistan , the west will not tolerate seeing Alqauda operating close to europe.

You see how Turks in Turkey can freely rally whether Against Erodogan or with him without anyone getting killed or raped . If the same protests took place in Syria or Iran against the government the protestors would be either killed or Jailed.

This is the difference between Civilized Turkey and Savage Syria .

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no horse in this race mate. They should do humanity a favor and continue to kill each other, but away from Turkey.

Agreed , but it will spill over into Turkey unless a buffer zone of 40 km is set up in Turkey and closing borders .

Turkey does not have to get involved , just set up buffer zone , close border and let them finish each other off .

I agree Turkey should not be dragged into a full scale war .

Agreed , but it will spill over into Turkey unless a buffer zone of 40 km is set up in Turkey and closing borders .

Turkey does not have to get involved , just set up buffer zone , close border and let them finish each other off .

I agree Turkey should not be dragged into a full scale war .

Even though Assad has lost most of the regions in the border, but i don't know what his reaction would be... He might retaliate, hence we might find ourselves in a position we were trying to avoid all along.

Read my previous post again you moron..bye

Your supporting a ****** Terrorist group like Jubhet Al nasra linked to one of the most disgusting groups that ever existed in human kind " al qauda " , this shows exactly what kind of person you are .

When someone from your family gets killed by a suicide bomber in a market or school then you will perhaps reconsider supporting such disgusting groups .

Even though Assad has lost most of the regions in the border, but i don't know what his reaction would be... He might retaliate, hence we might find ourselves in a position we were trying to avoid all along.

You have no choice but to keep the fight away from your borders , yes there is some costs but better than seeing Shia and Sunni Islamists fighting in hatay or any other Turkish regions.

These people are ******* crazy , be it sunni or shia islamists and have to be kept away .

these people are a threat to themselves and other and there has to be someone to contain their threat to human kind

There is no difference between Shia and Sunni islamists same **** . Do you call collaborating with a Terrorist Organization like Hizbullah something sane ? Hizbullah has killed hundreds of civilians in syria recently mostly children and women Just because they were from another sect.
It's because your dumb. Show me any evidence al qaeda is with nusra? The FSA rejected it and they are united Show me any evidence where Talibans kill their civilians before the invasion in their region? Is it the Talibans doing it or NATO with their air strikes? Moron...think before you speak. what suicide bombing you are speaking exactly or is it the media who says that? dkhead
Hezbollah is different they are ethnic cleansing the Suunis in Qusayr so what are you saying? FSA and other Mujahid fronts are Suunis finishing Hezbollat off. They are never going to kill each other in post Assad. The West are trying to make them like that but it's their biggest failure..get your fact right and if your right then comment but don't predict the future.

You have no choice but to keep the fight away from your borders , yes there is some costs but better than seeing Shia and Sunni Islamists fighting in hatay or any other Turkish regions.

These people are ******* crazy , be it sunni or shia islamists and have to be kept away .

these people are a threat to themselves and other and there has to be someone to contain their threat to human kind

Agreed.

In such scenario for a buffer zone, Russia is the key.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom