What's new

Dead bodies of Islamic State fighters dumped with trash: Nineveh official

Well the way I look at it , when there is no mercy or humanity in disposal of bodies then both paties have no difference

you should know what Islam says about mass rapists and murderers
I know kid, Islam says punish(kill) the murderer, then offer his Janaza prayer and bury him.
Can you bring any thing opposite to it in Islam ?

Isis should be handled according to their own Islam and ideology.
Teachings of Islam negate that, Muslim should treat his enemy according to teachings of Islam and not according to ideology of his enemy. That's what differentiate a Muslim from others, but if he is actually follower of Islam

I know kid, Islam says punish(kill) the murderer, then offer his Janaza prayer and bury him.
Can you bring any thing opposite to it in Islam ?
make an example out of him?
like Hajjaj Bin Yusuf did?

But all those who call for respecting the dead body of the IS fighter, I never read or heard a sane voice from Pakistan about beheading of Indian soldier, why Hindu dead bodies don't deserve respect ?? Shame on your double standards. :(

First of all, those are unconfirmed rumours.

Secondly, the case can be made that since India has fired at our school buses your soldiers shouldn't be treated well. At least ISIS doesn't target children. Therefore I can understand the case those people are trying to make.

But I personally think that the body should be respected after death. Under certain circumstances I can understand mutilation, but I don't support it.

Last edited:
I've got no sympathy for these misogynistic, genocidal, barbaric, child-molesting, murderous rapists.

They don't deserve a formal burial. Their bodies should be cremated since most of these cannibals are infected with all sorts of diseases.
This becomes perfect propaganda tool for them ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom