What's new

Dead bodies of Freedom fighters will be burried in unmarked graves, won't be handed over to families

I am not sure how it works in Islam but if burial is mandatory for the promised goodies in heaven then deny them the same, few tharkis will have second thought about martyrdom then.

:lol:

You guys really are stupid if you think that's how our religion works.

Their bodies could be jettisoned into the sun, it won't make a difference as to whether or not they enter Jannah or Jahanam UNLESS they specifically demanded a non-Islamic burial (unless they didn't know such a burial was not Islamic).

Anyway, this move is stupid, it will only create further animosity and make the insurgency even stronger. Hindustan has no clue how to handle this. Want peace in Kashmir? Either give it independence, hand it over to Pakistan, or give it more autonomy.

I am not sure how it works in Islam but if burial is mandatory for the promised goodies in heaven then deny them the same, few tharkis will have second thought about martyrdom then.

Its not

The Kashmiri public have celebrated the deaths of freedom fighters with tens of thousands of people turning out

In the indian mind if they bury them in unmarked graves the people wont turn out or hate india :lol:

Since BJP came to power they have made one bad mistake after the other

Indian rule has collapsed in Kashmir with widespread anti indian feeling

Hindutva has emerged as a schism in their society which will create unsurmountable divisions in india

That will cause more havoc for you guys trust me.
Next time you are forcing the freedom fighters to violate the dead bodies of indian army soldiers in every possible way
goodmorning sir , the army has got nothing to do with the dead bodies , the procedure is that they hand over the dead bodies to the local police to dispose of the same as they deem fit or advised for under special circumstances and cases .

Back
Top Bottom