What's new

‘De-Islamizing’ Bangladesh

Kelamist tried to de-islamize turkey for 80 years through violent dictatorship and brutality but utterly failed. Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia all suffered similar extremist secular dictatorship and attempt of removing Islam from the social fabric. Awami-leftist scums are not as strong as kelamist IMO and like all other normuds and pharaohs they will also fail as well.

And look where turkey is today and where bangladesh is today.

Seems to me that the opposite is true. The only two Islamic (or Muslim majority countries) in the neighbourhood, one (BD) is in the middle of a political civil war related to Islam, while the other Pakistan is all out in the middle of terroism from this so called "pure, peaceful and justice driven" religion that you keep mentioning of...

Seems that your hypothesis does not match your actual results....

Both are engineered and financed by RAW. Bad and wrong example.

funny claim

because there will be refugees so lets destroy BD thats Indian motto.

funny the same motto was used in 71.

and good you accept that India wants to destabilise Pakistan.

above all its non of Indian business to decide faith for Bangladeshis

But you people want to interfere in Burma in the name of religion. And also want International Blaspemy Law as if other countries has to take your religion seriously, there by attempting to suppress freedom of expression of other countries.

will anyday bow down to stone rather then stoning some cute little human bieng to death.
i know hellraiser was wrong but you aren't right too.
i think the problem lies in the mindset of us south asians.we are willing to do anything to get into power.
lots of traitors are born each day in indian subcontinent who only think about the money and power.
when there are so many opportunists than they try to contradict each other and sometimes support each other.
eg of contradiction-aeronaut or nuclearpak told me that there is a verse in holy quran which says that everybody has got right to get educated and being enlightened by the knowledge is better than reading quran 5 times a day but this verse is directly contradiction to shariah in which women are not allowed to get educated.
eg of supporting-stone worshipping was never part of the sanatan dharma but them brahmans thought temples will be a great opportunity to get some wealth and now we see temples all over india with fat a&& brahmans sitting and earning loads of money through the donations of hindus.

Kindly explain me the highlighted part.

1.The Message was brought to our shores during the life time of the Holy Prophet PBUH. This came in pure form, unadulterated by time or local cultures en-route. We have protected and nurtured Islam ever since. We rose against Akbar when he was dabbling with Din e Ilahi. Fakir Maznu Shah, Titu Mir, etc had led armed revolt against the English colonials as well as the Hindu zamindars. In the Jihad called by Shaheed Syed Ahmed or in the Khilafat movement we were in the forefront. We pioneered the Two Nation Theory giving birth to Pakistan. We have shed blood in the jihad against the infidels in Palestine, Afghanistan and Kashmir.

2. From a handful of Arab and semi Arab settlers who had accepted Islam, today we are one of the largest concentration of Muslims in the world. From Arakan in the east to Bihar in the west and N Nepal in the north is a dynamic and fast growing Muslim population. The rise of Hindu Brahmonic fundamentalism in the west and Buddhist supremacy in the east see us as mortal threat. They are not wrong. Islam is simple. It is pure. It is beautiful. It stands for justice, peace, temperance, love and equality. Obviously Hinu and Buddhist faiths would be concerned.

3. No, de-Islamization in BD is not going to happen. Rather the reverse is occurring. More and more are becoming Muslims in this region. Allh SWT be praised.

As usual some chest thumping and putting blame on others for their own wrong doings. Even Akbar who is a good administrator at that time thought Secularism in the right way to move forward.
He also kept Islam away from his rule. This shows that Sharia is not implementable in South Asia where there are lot of ethnicity and religions.

Do not bring your B.S as Islam is for every one, it may be but the humans who follow are not perfect so better keep your religion to yourself.

Indians are not killing Bangladeshis in BD. Practicing pole-vaulting is not necessary. Occupying what land? Stealing what water? These allegations are boring, India is the most generous upper riparian state that either Pakistan or BD can ever hope to have.

Correct ...!

There should have been no BD and Pakistan and Islamic population should have gone down by now if it is not India.

There are many countries, who want their nations to be secular. Let me be still clear. Muslims living in minority in many nations, want that nation to be secular, so they can practise their religion freely.
But countries having majority Muslim population hate to be secular, and any attempt to protect minorities are instrued as anti-Islam.
Whats the problem in being secular? Does it snatch away the rights of Islam ? Idiots.

so why tellitubbies shot malala yousafzai in the head for going to school and i read a news in which some people burned the women school because they thought it was inappropriate for the women to go to school.

As @Spring Onion said, you're mixing up what Islam says and what terrorists do. Groups like Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, etc. are called "khawaarij": terrorists/extremists as defined by Islam. They, and their disgusting ideology, should be confused with what Islam says.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me something....why do bangleshi's themselves demean their country so much by implying everything happening there happens because of india

tell me this why do all of india's neighbors say that india is a menace?
sri lanka , Bangladesh( the country you guys help create) , pakistan!
and india is always denying that they do anything.
who should we believe?
should we believe india? or the THREE other countries?

tell me this why do all of india's neighbors say that india is a menace?
sri lanka , Bangladesh( the country you guys help create) , pakistan!
and india is always denying that they do anything.
who should we believe?
should we believe india? or the THREE other countries?

India of course! Was that even a serious question :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom