What's new

‘De-Islamizing’ Bangladesh

I try to be nice with Indians, I really do. But after reading through this thread and a few other ones today, I don't know how much longer I can go about doing this. The hypocrisy and bigotry I've witnessed today is simply unimaginable.

I've tried too to treat them as a human but no they are just indians they all have dual personality.

I try to be nice with Indians, I really do. But after reading through this thread and a few other ones today, I don't know how much longer I can go about doing this. The hypocrisy and bigotry I've witnessed today is simply unimaginable.

Same here.I hope we both agree that idiots are on both sides of the border.

To @Ayush and @Spring Onion (since he asked in another thread)

No, I'm not Hindu :)

Akash is a word in Bengali that simply means "sky" and has no religious meaning as far as I know.

Also, my posts, avatar, and signature should be enough to determine my religion.

yup I know. .but it's a very common name among the hindus. .thus, made me think. .anyways, thanks. .

Last edited by a moderator:
To @Ayush and @Spring Onion (since he asked in another thread)

No, I'm not Hindu :)

Akash is a word in Bengali that simply means "sky" and has no religious meaning as far as I know.

Also, my posts, avatar, and signature should be enough to determine my religion.

yeh i know later when another BD brother said akash was joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop showing your love for India and Indians :D

I mean who in India really cares about Bangladesh? Some nutjob movement in our neighboring states start their tamasha and these people start smelling an Indian /R&AW/ Hindutva conspiracy. Really folks, we don't have the energy or the will to destabilise anybody. We are too busy growing :D

The moment you made a decision to come to this thread and took the time and trouble to make this post, you invalidated your argument that Indians do not care. Next time you can avoid making this mistake, stop your urge to come to this section and make any post and thus truly show that you do not care. And then we will welcome and celebrate your success at not caring.

The moment you made a decision to come to this thread and took the time and trouble to make this post, you invalidated your argument that Indians do not care. Next time you can avoid making this mistake, stop your urge to come to this section and make any post and thus truly show that you do not care. And then we will welcome and celebrate your success at not caring.

:rofl: He sure will miss the party.

As I have poster earlier (which got erased )Indians have nothing to say about BD.then they open their big mouth and ruin it.they always have something to say about BD,particularly about how we should conduct and control our internal issues. Specially how we should digest AL crap.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=131270810391743[/video]

Back
Top Bottom