What's new

Days After Imran Khan's Visit, US Approves Sales To Support Pak F-16 Jets

End user monitoring is not new but I am really surprised about the statement that speaks volumes about the rest of the PAF's jets. PAF wasn't exception of TST just because of having close relations with China and that was nothing wrong to be done by US being rival to our friend. We did agree having no thought of selling any secrete or being dishonest hence, materialized the deal back then and still, cooperating. LM & US, till date are satisfied as Pakistan been fulfilling our commitment in this regard.

Not to remind that this (Pakistan) same independent country's Air Force shot down Indian ego on 27th Feb and on other hand the very Independent & Super Power India is till looking for excuses to avoid further humiliation. The same India tried to complain to US about use of F-16 on the basis of this very TST Agreement and then again got humiliated as India failed to prove anything as usual.

If you are surprised by my post or wording at all; time to retrospection at your end with immediate effect. So instead of taking jibes, get on the facts & try to add something to the topic. Only thing for the likes of you is to talk big, taunt & provoke others and nothing else.

Brother Mod, if any of my friends emailed the 1st and 3rd para to me, I'd ask them how drunk they were when they wrote this incoherent , illogical, grammatically challenged email :-)

All I am going to say ( based on what little I understood of your post) , is that if PAF is willing to accept this level of monitoring / supervision over their best jets , then what independence does it have ?

Of course logically , if the " keys" of the jets are with the Americans, and they yet "allowed" the F16's to be used against IAF, Indians should also see the writing on the wall. Who is right now more important for the US ? Should be clear to India before selecting American defense products.

I'd ask them how drunk they were when they wrote this incoherent , illogical, grammatically challenged email :-)

Your comment in regard to rest of PAF birds; wasn't different to me in the same manners. If it was me to say as such, my excuse would have been that I was drunk the moment I had a thought about res of PAF Jets. The thing is, rest of jets were inside IoK on that day and did their part. Only a drunken mind wouldn't pay attention to the fact.

All I am going to say ( based on what little I understood of your post) , is that if PAF is willing to accept this level of monitoring / supervision over their best jets , then what independence does it have ?

Not willing but it was all there since start, monitoring along with support. As long as US provides support, the monitoring remains with it. Had it been about the restricted use; 27th Feb is the proof to change your thoughts.

Of course logically , if the " keys" of the jets are with the Americans, and they yet "allowed" the F16's to be used against IAF, Indians should also see the writing on the wall. Who is right now more important for the US ? Should be clear to India before selecting American defense products.

This is the same misunderstanding of use of keys like India had it on mind. F-16s aren't used in aggressive manners or to attack hence, no issue with US. Falcons remain inside Pakistan airspace and we are free to use them with full authority. This is not about the writing on the wall rather, Indian Establishment been misleading the masses about PAF purchase & term of use of our F-16 against any adversary.

Who in the right mind think that Pakistan wouldn't use F-16 against the only rival, at the moment, in this region? What make you think that we wouldn't deploy because India is trying to get close to US? The one who need to understand, shouldn't be drunk while reading & understanding the writing on the wall.

I am loving this old game again. Doesn't it look like same players and same trap? Enjoy your new f16 guys... oh don't forget to curse India!! Good luck :)

Americans are already in Pakistan Air bases guarding their F-16's, so what exactly is this new sales which they are giving guarantee to guard in Advance ? it could be a New Technology aka F-16' block 70/V upgrades to its existing fleet or completely newly build F-16V's .
Way to go. That's bucket load of wishful thinking. Bhai, please be easy!!

Bad days of Pak are approaching toward an end for a change!!!! Pak has become the common denominator for all the major players in this region!!! Now, it’s up to IK how to play the ball!! I think his expertise lies in throwing the ball, which is much more difficult anyway....
Expertise lies in throwing ball
:)

Brother Mod, if any of my friends emailed the 1st and 3rd para to me, I'd ask them how drunk they were when they wrote this incoherent , illogical, grammatically challenged email :-)

Hi,

These aircraft will never be rendered useless against India---keys or no keys---.

I do not know how the indians got mistaken that these aircraft could not be used against them---. These aircraft are used with our money---we can do whatever we want to do with them---.

With the current IFF signal---we may not lock onto another US aircraft---but all indian aircraft are enemy aircraft---.

Last edited:
Hi,

These aircraft will never be rendered useless against India---keys or no keys---.

I do not know how the indians got mistaken that these aircraft could not be used against them---. These aircraft are used with out money---we can do whatever we want to do with them---.

With the current IFF signal---we may not lock onto another US aircraft---but all indian aircraft are enemy aircraft---.
Sir jiii...once F35 program will complete then over 6000 F16 will be in the market or in Mojave desert. But lots of NATO member refused to retire F16 due to budgetary issues, they can t afford F35 even US has almost 90 percent subsidized the price tag.
But, if we analyze 125 million upgrades and further monitoring, it smell something else. Which our readers failed to understand , where 60 contractors from LM/Pentagon are arriving soon .....................your take

I am loving this old game again. Doesn't it look like same players and same trap? Enjoy your new f16 guys... oh don't forget to curse India!! Good luck :)
we don t generalize people. Those who are good they deserve respect. Those who curse Pak...................

upload_2019-7-29_23-51-49-png.571481

Last edited:
July 29 (UPI) -- The U.S. State Department has approved a possible $125 million sale to Pakistan of support services for its fleet of F-16 fighters, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency announced.

The approval, announced on Friday, includes notifying Congress of the potential sale ahead of moving forward with it.

The deal calls for a Technical Service Team consisting of continuation of technical supportservices, U.S. government and contractor technical and logistics support services; and other related elements of logistics support, DSCA said in a statement.

Implementation of the proposed sale calls for the assignment of 60 contractor representatives to Pakistan to assist in the oversight of operations.

The Pakistan Air Force has 85 F-16 planes, made by Lockheed Martin, in A, B, C and D variants, as well as fighter planes made by China and France

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.up...6-support-to-go-to-US-Congress/3661564423598/

Back
Top Bottom