What's new

Days After Imran Khan's Visit, US Approves Sales To Support Pak F-16 Jets

so that they can verify back to America that we shot down more IAF jets without loosing a single F-16 as claimed by Indians
Its off the topic but please dont you ever give me certification of loyalty to my country you block my threads it's fine I can understand that but I dont need certification to show my loyalty to Pakistan from anyone including and that includes Commander in Cheif in himself. You can disagree with my opinion but dont give me certificate because it's not your or anyone's job. I will speak how I feel and put my views out there. When it comes to Pakistan I dont care who you are if I have to be rude so be it and you should know why I'm pissed at Iran especially today I won't say why but if you are man with info you would know already . PS it won't phase me fighting on three fronts as long as I fight for justice and agaisnt fitna .i just felt like Iran should know it's not everyone that they can charm me just cz they follow my belief. And I put my feelings and thoughts out there .Thanks

Last edited:
Its off the topic but please dont you ever give me certification of loyalty to my country you block my threads it's fine I can understand that but I dont need certification to show my loyalty to Pakistan from anyone including and that includes Commander in Cheif in himself. You can disagree with my opinion but dont give me certificate because it's not your or anyone's job. I will speak how I feel and put my views out there. When it comes to Pakistan I dont care who you are if I have to be rude so be it and you should know why I'm pissed at Iran especially today I won't say why but if you are man with info you would know already . PS it won't phase me fighting on three fronts as long as I fight for justice and agaisnt fitna .i just felt like Iran should know it's not everyone that they can charm me just cz they follow my belief. And I put my feelings and thoughts out there .Thanks

Hi,

Would you be kind enough to post some of the details that you mentioned in your post---.

I the 5 years that you have been here---you have not been very active---but your posts have been of exceptional value---.

Please put some light on the incidence---.

Hi,

Would you be kind enough to post some of the details that you mentioned in your post---.

I the 5 years that you have been here---you have not been very active---but your posts have been of exceptional value---.

Please put some light on the incidence---.
I would definitely love to share details but sometimes it's better not to share details in case those powers that are looking to harm Pakistan will take advantage. Better to keep genie in the lamp.
I can share if I can connect with you privately. PS I have something special for you to notice with one of PM's visit but as I said I'm extremely careful with info.
PS I just wanted to put it out there that we in Pakistan are not so naive that we don't know if Iran and Israel worked together at one point so how can they run around with anti Israel banner while they can't hijack and criticize everyone who talks to their enemies

Last edited:
issues with moderation can be raised in the GHQ
its nothing to do with loyalty or faith just running the forum without controversy.

PS I just wanted to put it out there that we in Pakistan are not so naive that we don't know if Iran and Israel worked together at one point so how can they run around with anti Israel banner while they can't hijack and criticize everyone who talks to their enemies
this is interesting
is it opinion or do you have some events and news that helped you to come to this conclusion
this is forum fodder and must be shared otherwise its no different to the usual rants and counter rants on Iran and Saudi Arabia.

but our pdf indian well wishers were telling us today that is gonna be a while or probably not a whole lot coming our way economically or otherwise. These fvckesr havent learnt their lessons thus far, lol.

indians also claimed they would be a superpower by 2012 and surpass China.

issues with moderation can be raised in the GHQ
its nothing to do with loyalty or faith just running the forum without controversy.

this is interesting
is it opinion or do you have some events and news that helped you to come to this conclusion
this is forum fodder and must be shared otherwise its no different to the usual rants and counter rants on Iran and Saudi Arabia.
If you have connects then you will know that Iran got weapons supply from Israel against Iraq. I can understand bcz they were fighting for survival but the problem I have is them walking around with moral upstanding and fooling us like we dont know.

Americans are already in Pakistan Air bases guarding their F-16's, so what exactly is this new sales which they are giving guarantee to guard in Advance ? it could be a New Technology aka F-16' block 70/V upgrades to its existing fleet or completely newly build F-16V's .
Who ever spread this sharing tech rumours is a moron have u heard word intellectual property rights???? Once caught they will ban U.

Who ever spread this sharing tech rumours is a moron have u heard word intellectual property rights???? Once caught they will ban U.

That is not the point, the Point is that Americans who are already in Pakistan to keep Chines off from their Block 52's so now what is this 125 mln dollar for ? maybe its so that US is looking forwards to sell Pakistan block 70's, hence new assurances are needed to guard this new Technology ? Lets not Forget that America still guard its technology from Chinese day night .

That is not the point, the Point is that Americans who are already in Pakistan to keep Chines off from their Block 52's so now what is this 125 mln dollar for ? maybe its so that US is looking forwards to sell Pakistan block 70's, hence new assurances are needed to guard this new Technology ? Lets not Forget that America still guard its technology from Chinese day night .
How long is this contract for?

If you have connects then you will know that Iran got weapons supply from Israel against Iraq. I can understand bcz they were fighting for survival but the problem I have is them walking around with moral upstanding and fooling us like we dont know.

Hi,

There is nothing surprising about that---.

So---in the mid 80's I had some iranian students going to school here in the US---.

I told them that iran was buying weapons from israel and US thru other sources---.

These lunatic extremists were ready to kill me--. I told them to fck off---. These guys were mad as hornets---but I was crazier than them as well---.

And then when Oliver North issue came out---I confronted them---. They would not look me in the eye---.

Just totally brainwahsed kids from iran---.

Iran is still in contact with israel---.

Ahmedinijad---biggest enemy of Palestine and Islam---. For no reason he kept screaming about animosity against Israel---and kept on creating difficulties for palestine---and today Palestine is a nation decimated by the rhetoric of Ahmedinijad and Iran---.

All this is done---to start a bigger war----Iran creating all that murder chaos and mayhem---so maybe a Mahdi may appear from somewhere---.

And then on the other side are the Born again christians---they are also waiting for" Their Mahdi " to appear---. May Allah mercy on this world---two lunatic religious ideologies creating artificial conflicts that may turn into real conflicts in the hope of a " MAHDI " to appear---.

Sickening---totally sickening---.

Back
Top Bottom