What's new

Day of mourning: Preconditions for talks not acceptable, says PTI!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
804551-PTIprotestersPPI-1418160459-887-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD:
As the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) observed a nationwide day of mourning for its worker killed in Faisalabad on Monday, the party rejected the government’s preconditions for negotiations and demanded the stalled talks be resumed ‘unconditionally’.

“The resumption of talks should be unconditional,” PTI Secretary Information Dr Shireen Mazari told journalists after the party’s core committee meeting on Tuesday. “The government should understand that we will not accept any preconditions,” she added. “The nation is with us.”

Responding to a question, Dr Mazari said that the government has so far not made even an ‘informal’ contact with the PTI leadership for resumption of talks. “The PTI will not budge an inch on the already reached agreements and that the government will have to resume talks from where they were left,” she added.

According to the PTI, the government had agreed in earlier rounds of talks to constitute a judicial commission and a joint investigation team, comprising members of ISI, MI and IB, to probe into alleged rigging in the May 2013 elections.

Earlier the core committee meeting, chaired by PTI chairman Imran Khan, passed a resolution expressing grief over the killing of party worker Haq Nawaz in Faisalabad and vowed that no effort would be spared to prosecute the killer and instigators behind the murder.

Haq Nawaz died on Monday during clashes between PTI and PML-N workers in Faisalabad. However, the core committee said it was not a spontaneous killing. “There are credible reports that in a meeting – presided by Hamza Shahbaz and attended by all MNAs and MPAs of the PML-N from Faisalabad a week earlier – a conspiracy was hatched to use the PML-N goons to attack peaceful PTI protestors,” said a statement issued after the meeting.

Meanwhile, PTI workers observed a countrywide day of mourning on Tuesday for Haq Nawaz. Protest rallies and demonstrations were staged in all major towns and cities to express anguish over the killing.

In Faisalabad, hundreds of PTI workers attended the funeral prayers for Haq Nawaz, who was subsequently laid to rest at the city’s Siddiqia Qabristan.

In Lahore, hundreds of PTI activists staged a demo on The Mall, snarling up traffic on the key road. They offered Ghaibana Namaz-e-Janaza for their fallen colleague and then burnt tyres on the road to vent their anger at the government. Similar protests were also staged in other cities of Punjab, including Multan, Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalpur. In the twin cities of Rawalpindi-Islamabad, PTI workers blocked main roads to protest the killing.

The day of mourning was also observed in different cities of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, where the PTI is in power. Protest rallies were also staged in Mardan, Charsadda, Swat, Hangu, Kohat and Kohistan where PTI workers shouted ‘Go Nawaz, Go’ slogans.

In Karachi, scores of PTI activists gathered at Regal Chowk to demonstrate against what they called ‘state terrorism’. In the evening, they held a vigil at Teen Talwar for their slain party colleague. Protests were also held in other urban centres and rural areas of Sindh including Hyderabad, Nawabshah, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur, Ghotki, Kashmore-Kandhkot, Shikarpur, Khairpur and Larkana.

PTI activists also observed a day of mourning in different cities of Balochistan. In Quetta, dozens of party activists staged a demonstration outside the local press club and shouted slogans against the government.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 10th, 2014.
Day of mourning: Preconditions for talks not acceptable, says PTI – The Express Tribune

PTI is increasingly acting more and more like Palestine with its consistent demands of 'unconditional' talks with Israel, that is in this case PMLN or else! :D SO this is my last official thread on PDF before I join this dharna, lockdown, vandalism, arson attacks in Lahore and Karachi from tomorrow on in a genuine effort to make 'Naya Pakistan'. Good luck and have a nice time while I am gone. Behave! :D

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheFlyingPretzel @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @SpArK @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

it's 5:33 AM in lahore and i have no idea what i am doing here.

At a time when PTI had the leverage and govt agreed to all the points except resignation of PM, they didn't take it at that time because IK made a wrong decision as always . . . . . now they want that time back and the govt is hell bent on not giving it to them. Both sides are acting stupid.

At a time when PTI had the leverage and govt agreed to all the points except resignation of PM, they didn't take it at that time because IK made a wrong decision as always . . . . . now they want that time back and the govt is hell bent on not giving it to them. Both sides are acting stupid.
IK is known for his clearly bad timing. Although I hate that mad dog called Saad Rafique, even he had that much sense to criticize IK and his 'Aqle-Salim' (he actually used that word for IK) on a talkshow to describe why PTI failed :D

Well, there is no wrong turn being made here. There is also no wanting time back. This is an effort to create so much violence and then create a civil war between "Punjabi's and Pashtuns". And thus, leading to (very quickly) a breakup of Pakistan and create a Pashtunistan.
Why do you think that December was picked? Why do you think out of EVERYWHERE ELSE, the Parliament was picked out to be attacked. This was an active to defying the State of Pakistan. December was picked due to its relevance with East Pakistan. You guys are conveniently missing all the links here. BTW, here's a map of what will turn out to be a Pashtunistan if IK keeps going ahead with violence.....

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here, you can see an entire presentation on this. The flag and symbol of Pashtunistan and all.

Pashtunistan pres

Well, there is no wrong turn being made here. There is also no wanting time back. This is an effort to create so much violence and then create a civil war between "Punjabi's and Pashtuns". And thus, leading to (very quickly) a breakup of Pakistan and create a Pashtunistan.
Why do you think that December was picked? Why do you think out of EVERYWHERE ELSE, the Parliament was picked out to be attacked. This was an active to defying the State of Pakistan. December was picked due to its relevance with East Pakistan. You guys are conveniently missing all the links here. BTW, here's a map of what will turn out to be a Pashtunistan if IK keeps going ahead with violence.....

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Here, you can see an entire presentation on this. The flag and symbol of Pashtunistan and all.

Pashtunistan pres

THanks @orangzaib. I understand NOW why IK was calling for his pashtun friends like Afridi to attend dharna or he won't be allowed to remain Pakhtun :D WOW. What a revelation that was!

THanks @orangzaib. I understand NOW why IK was calling for his pashtun friends like Afridi to attend dharna or he won't be allowed to remain Pakhtun :D WOW. What a revelation that was!

If you think you can blow such a serious issue in a nonchalant way so others on here ignore it, you are mistaken.

As of yesterday, there has been a LOT of activity inside your GHQ. They have started to read into the real situation. I just hope they step in and avoid the cut off of the country. There will be action soon, whether openly or quietly, the military is about to give IK a shut up call soon. Otherwise, welcome to Pashtunistan in the next 6 months :toast_sign:

Here, some more documents for you. And you can continue to post after my post so my post gets buried and not a lot of readers can see it but you can't hide the sacred cause anymore. Its out there.

Pashtunistan pres

Here, some more documents for you. And you can continue to post after my post so my post gets buried and not a lot of readers can see it but you can't hide the sacred cause anymore. Its out there.
You misunderstood. I clearly said I agreed with your post. I remember in early days of DHARNA, IK was calling for Afridi to join him or else he won't remain a Pakhtoon. It clearly meant IK's cause was Pashtun Nationalist with consistent participation from his people in KPK.

You misunderstood. I clearly said I agreed with your post. I remember in early days of DHARNA, IK was calling for Afridi to join him or else he won't remain a Pakhtoon. It clearly meant IK's cause was Pashtun Nationalist with consistent participation from his people in KPK.

I see a change in heart with your posts. I've said it from the getgo, this guy's agenda was anti-Pakistani. According to some Pashtun nationalists, the Parliament was chosen to issue an open statement of war with the state of Pakistan by Pashtun nationalists.

When the Indian parliament was attacked, what happened? They almost went to war with Pakistan. A Parliament is of that much importance. Attacking it, means you are attacking a country's fundamentals on which it was built on. Picking out Punjab to be a battle ground is to ensure a serious collision path between the Pashtuns and Punjabis which can be justified only through Pashtunistan.

More than anything, since WOT started, majority of the Pushtuns who suffered due to NATO or Pak Army's operations, don't look at the terrorist activity that haunted Pakistan and the entire globe. They blame it on the state of Pakistan. Totally disregarding the fact that joining Talibans terror results in terrorism and the stronghold of Talibans was actually in ethnic Pashtun areas.
So when the mentality is that much focused on extremism, a modern concept of a Pakistani society doesn't exist. There is actually hate for Pakistan, just like what you find in Afghanistan. Add additional enemies that you have, its now a great idea in their eyes, sponsored by millions of dollars going to IK's violent campaign from abroad, paving way to a new Pashtunistan. There is a reason why December was chosen to bring down the country's entire system (due to its relevance with East Pakistan) and there is a reason why 2015 is said to be the year of "AZADI".......who is this Azadi from?
The AZADI is from the State of Pakistan, resulting in a brand new shiny country called the Pashtunistan. Why is IK showing up as entirely against his education, Western living experience and all??? Because being a politician in Pakistan is nothing at this point. Its a small thing. But being a FOUNDER of Pashtunistan, is HUGE and will remain him as a God father in the entire history for the Pashtuns (and for your neighboring enemies who want Pakistan to break). So as a Pakistani, if you are against this, you have to step up to the plate and educate others at the least.
Quit praising IK's violent, nationalistic politics that will break an entire country into pieces. And lets hope the military steps in, openly or covertly and tells IK to shut up and let the system run. This shop needs to be closed before it closes down the entire country and breaks it. Just google "Pashtunistan" to see what and how much content is out there on this new country. This is a well laid out plan in pipes for over a decade!!

Pashtunistan pres

Pashtunistan pres
lol again with crazy fantasy conspiracy theories .by US citizen

If you think you can blow such a serious issue in a nonchalant way so others on here ignore it, you are mistaken.

As of yesterday, there has been a LOT of activity inside your GHQ. They have started to read into the real situation. I just hope they step in and avoid the cut off of the country. There will be action soon, whether openly or quietly, the military is about to give IK a shut up call soon. Otherwise, welcome to Pashtunistan in the next 6 months :toast_sign:

Pashtunistan pres
dude not happening ARMY will not be a sleeping beauty

Pashtunistan pres

With all due respect i would disagree with you on this. The fall of Dhaka has left us with some insecurities, we always remain in the the fear of breaking up into more fractions . . . . . . . i am not saying that there could be any plans by some global powers and they would be trying there level best . . . . . but it just does not seems to be happening. One reason you have mentioned yourself . . . the Army . . . . they wouldn't just sit quietly. God forbid even if it is to happen . . . . than punjab and KPK won't be the one's to disintegrate. The people of these region will not simply except it in anyway, they would rise against anyone who tries to initiate such a movement . . . . . these two provinces are the most patriotic Pakistani's even the most stable under the notion of a unified nation. Even Baluchistan or Sindh can't fell apart . . . . . Bangladesh and Pakistan on the other hand were always like two different nations under the same flag . . . . we never even became a nation, didn't even had a constitution, no one was ready to share power and all sorts of troubles.

Though what worries me is the violence and the destabilization of the govt. which could worsen our economy and make us even more weak in the region . . . . .. and that we can not afford any longer . . . .. . and this is what the enemy could want to achieve and we have saw this happening for the last so many years . . . . . but now it just have to stop. I wish if somehow the political powers could sit together on this one agenda . . . . a prospering Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom