What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

Argentina could have claimed Falkland if Argentines were natives of Argentina.
This is what astounds us about Argentine Govt hypocrisy. People who have names like Kirchner and Timmerman for instance. Very native American, not. The Falklands were uninhabited when landed upon by the English , unlike what is now Argentina. The present day descendents of those Amerinidans are still marginalised by the white majority.
census.JPG

Those European immigrants are the result of colonialism - the Argentine state and founding population is of Spanish colonial descent, and this colonial Argentine state, imposed on the native Amerindians, deliberately opened their doors to massive immigration from Europe, especially making sure that the immigrants were white Europeans. The current Argentine state is a colonial state on the natives....

Today, the white Argentines still discriminate against the natives, and they discriminate against other Latin Americans like Bolivians (who have heavy Amerindian ancestry).

Dude, those European immigrant is the direct result of European depression during late 1800s. Colonial rules of Argentina was over early in 1810.

During the colonial time the Argentina population has remain the same in Argentina up to 1853, then the government of Argentina Republic have an active policy of recruiting European settlement during the Great Depression

However, unlike what you said, there are also a stronger immigration Trent from Asia as well, specifically by Japanese

And the first general of the republic of argentine junta is NOT of Spanish descent

Dude, just because they Hablan Espanol does not mean they are all Spanish

In fact, Argentina have the farest common spoken Spanish from of all south America. Can you quote me any incident that the "Amerindian" were opposed by the Spanish Government after liberation? Other than a single incident in 1870?

Also, care to guess which group top the Argentina Immigration chart in 2010?

Last edited:
Dude, those European immigrant is the direct result of European depression during late 1800s. Colonial rules of Argentina was over early in 1810.

The genetic markup of Argentinians is majority European -- from 65% to 80+%.

@Wholegrain - please be VERY careful when interacting with this guy jhungary. He is trying to entrap you into making rude remarks or worse, so he can complain about you to the mods.

You get first prize for a well worn and stupid post about the Chagos. I knew that would surface eventually. You want the Argentines to do to the Islanders what the British Government did to the Chagos Islanders? But that's ok against the evil British isn't it.. You are the BIGGEST hypocrite here. So come on, tell everyone about the Chagos Islands rather than leaving a bland comment which means nothing.
No I am not saying Argentina should do the same to Malvinas/Falkland. What I am saying is that if the British really believe in the right to self determination then give it to Chagos people as well. Why only use the excuse of self determination when it suits you? That's what the hypocrisy is here. But leave it, the "evil" British will continue to live in selective amnesia.

@Wholegrain - please be VERY careful when interacting with this guy jhungary. He is trying to entrap you into making rude remarks or worse, so he can complain about you to the mods.

Lol

You are wrong on the ethnicity of Argentine

Indigenous peoples in Argentina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in addition to the indigenous population in Argentina, most Argentinians are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry. Many genetic studies have shown that Argentina's genetic footprint is not overwhelmingly European In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentinians from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces...

The term "White" within Argentine population have a very different meaning to the European Standard

White in Argentine term mean non-coloured, everything that's not dark is white. Arab is considered white in argentine definition (not in European standard)

Since there are no official indigenous study in Argentina until late 2000 many would be "indigenous" population would incorrectly identified themselves as white or European descent

That's where you are wrong, but I can't blame you, as you don't know anything about Argentina and Hispanic American, me being half Hispanic would have know more than you

And @jaibi and @Slav Defence is this what TTA do today? Go around stalking other people and "warn" them of trap? I don't think my post to this member is aggressive nature. should TTA have better thing to do?

You are wrong on the ethnicity of Argentine

You are clueless as usual.

Argentines of European descent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

European component, 81.47%-81.77%, and Amerindian component 18.23%-18.57%
This study showed that the average contribution to Argentine ancestry was 79.9% European, 15.8% Amerindian and 4.3% African

The analysis of Y-Chromosome DNA revealed a 94.1% of European contribution (a little higher than the 90% of the 2005 study), and only 4.9% and 0.9% of Native American and Black African contribution, respectively.

The study of 24 Autosomal markers also proved a large European contribution of 78.6%, against 17.3% of Ameridian and 4.1% Black African contributions

is this what TTA do today? Go around stalking other people and "warn" them of trap?

YOU are the one stalking @Wholegrain because he pointed out Vietnam's oppression of its ethnic minorities.

YOU are the one who has clearly admitted your agenda.

It is only fair that the other people should be warned.

The only thing I am doing is fighting your attempts at censorship to chase some guy off the forum because he pointed out the skeletons in Vietnam's closet.

Last edited:
You are clueless as usual.

Argentines of European descent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

European component, 81.47%-81.77%, and Amerindian component 18.23%-18.57%
This study showed that the average contribution to Argentine ancestry was 79.9% European, 15.8% Amerindian and 4.3% African

The analysis of Y-Chromosome DNA revealed a 94.1% of European contribution (a little higher than the 90% of the 2005 study), and only 4.9% and 0.9% of Native American and Black African contribution, respectively.

The study of 24 Autosomal markers also proved a large European contribution of 78.6%, against 17.3% of Ameridian and 4.1% Black African contributions

I know your agenda and it is only fair to warn people about it.

I like how you just selectively quote the data and make it look like it appear to go your way, next time if you quote, you should quote the whole piece of material instead of selective quoting

Recent genetic studies concluded in 2005 have shown that a significant portion of the population has varying degrees of Amerindianand to a lesser extent African ancestry. The first study on the matter in Argentina was conducted in 1985. A scientific team from theUniversity of Buenos Aires School of Medicine analyzed the blood types of 73,875 donors from the Blood Bank of the Policlínico Ferroviario Central, with the purpose of finding European and Amerindian genetic components. The samples were organized following a map of the country, and the study concluded that "the percentages found in native populación were: European component, 81.47%-81.77%, and Amerindian component 18.23%-18.57%."[18]

Another study of the Amerindian ancestry of Argentines was headed by Argentine geneticist Daniel Corach of the University of Buenos Aires. The results of this study in which DNA from 320 individuals in 9 Argentine provinces was examined showed that 56% of these individuals had at least one Amerindian ancestor.[20] Another study on African ancestry was also conducted by theUniversity of Buenos Aires in the city of La Plata. In this study 4.3% of the 500 study participants were shown to have some degree of African ancestry.[21] Nevertheless, it must be said here that this type of genetic studies -meant only to search for specific lineages in the mtDNA or in the Y-Chromosome, which do not recombine- may be misleading. For example, a person with seven European great-grandparents and only one Amerindian/Mestizo great-grandparent will be included in that 56%, although his/her phenotype will most probably be Caucasian.

A separate genetic study on genic admixture was conducted by Argentine and French scientists from multiple academic and scientific institutions (CONICET, UBA, Centres D'Anthropologie de Toulouse). This study showed that the average contribution to Argentine ancestry was 79.9% European, 15.8% Amerindian and 4.3% African.[22]Another similar study was conducted in 2006, and its results were also similar. A team led by Michael F. Seldin from the University of California, with members of scientist institutes from Argentina, United States,Sweden and Guatemala, analyzed samples from 94 individuals and concluded that the average genetic estructure of Argentine population contains 78.1% European contribution, 19.4% Amerindian contribution and 2.5% African contribution (using the Bayesian algorithm).[23]

A team led by Daniel Corach conducted a new study in 2009, analyzing 246 samples from eight provinces and three different regions of the country. The results were as follows: The analysis of Y-Chromosome DNA revealed a 94.1% of European contribution (a little higher than the 90% of the 2005 study), and only 4.9% and 0.9% of Native American and Black African contribution, respectively.Mitochondrial DNA analysis again showed a great Amerindian contribution by maternal lineage, at 53.7%, with 44.3% of European contribution, and a 2% African contribution. The study of 24 Autosomal markers also proved a large European contribution of 78.6%, against 17.3% of Ameridian and 4.1% Black African contributions. The samples were compared with three assumed parental populations, and the MDS analysis plot resulting showed that "most of the Argentinean samples clustered with or closest to Europeans, some appeared between Europeans and Native Americans indicating some degree of genetic admixture between these two groups, three samples clustered close to Native Americans, and no Argentinean sampled appeared close to Africans".[24][25]

If you care to look, you will see they cannot make up a number of European ancestry due to the problem I mentioned above

it was observed that the Argentinian population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry

And I don't need to trap him, judging by his time with other Chinese member, he will make an *** outof himself soon. Unlike someone here, I don't play dirty. I don't know about you tho, unless you can call this stalking behaviour acceptable

it was observed that the Argentinian population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry

And did you have trouble reading my first post?

Speaking of personal attacks, this one's a keeper.

he will make an *** outof himself soon.

Once again, I have nothing against you, but I WILL fight attempts at censorship.

Gentlemen,please kindly discuss genetic traits of Argentinian and Hispanic nations without dragging backside stage fight.I think that it can be easily sorted out if we reference and study from latest journal of science which is well reputated worldwide.
@developero I assure you that nothing will change voting power.So,relax and jhungary if you ever feel that something has offended you then we will sort it out like mature intellects:)

And did you have trouble reading my first post?

Speaking of personal attacks, this one's a keeper.

If you had read mines or the whole paragraph, you will see the figure is extremely different, as low as 47% and as high as 91%

I did not say what you quote is not true, rather you simple quote what you want to justify your point without thinking of what I said, which is the estimation is wrong in all sort, as it is hard to determine the ancestry from any prospective

And if you think I have personal attack you, you can use the report button

Gentlemen,please kindly discuss genetic traits of Argentinian and Hispanic nations without dragging backside stage fight.I think that it can be easily sorted out if we reference and study from latest journal of science which is well reputated worldwide.
@developero I assure you that nothing will change voting power.So,relax and jhungary if you ever feel that something has offended you then we will sort it out like mature intellects:)

Lol, I was in this thread even before whole grain post, I am not the one who act like a 12 years old and see the need to stalk me and jump in every occasion And try to warn "other" of my creepy intention :)

Oh, and against my internet censorship

If you had read mines or the whole paragraph, you will see the figure is extremely different, as low as 47% and as high as 91%

I did not say what you quote is not true, rather you simple quote what you want to justify your point without thinking of what I said, which is the estimation is wrong in all sort, as it is hard to determine the ancestry from any prospective

The genetic percentage for an individual can range from 0% to 100%.
Ditto for selective or regional grouping.

When you make a statement about a country, you are implicitly taking about the whole population. The national figures are from 65% to 80+% as I stated.

@Developereo
YOU are the one stalking @Wholegrain because he pointed out Vietnam's oppression of its ethnic minorities.

YOU are the one who has clearly admitted your agenda.

It is only fair that the other people should be warned.

The only thing I am doing is fighting your attempts at censorship to chase some guy off the forum because he pointed out the skeletons in Vietnam's closet.

How do I stalk whole grain when I post in this post whole page before him? It look more like he is stalking me, and that's the fact

@Developereo

How do I stalk whole grain when I post in this post whole page before him? It look more like he is stalking me, and that's the fact

Well if you call 8 province and 3 different region "selective" then...

A team led by Daniel Corach conducted a new study in 2009, analyzing 246 samples from eight provinces and three different regions of the country. The results were as follows: The analysis of Y-Chromosome DNA revealed a 94.1% of European contribution (a little higher than the 90% of the 2005 study), and only 4.9% and 0.9% of Native American and Black African contribution, respectively.

But what's in this sample from 8 province and 3 regions?

Continue Reading

Mitochondrial DNA analysis again showed a great Amerindian contribution by maternal lineage, at 53.7%, with 44.3% of European contribution, and a 2% African contribution.

So, those 94.1% "European" contribution is not so European after all hence the point I raised

Last edited:

And if you think I have personal attack you, you can use the report button

Lol, I was in this thread even before whole grain post, I am not the one who act like a 12 years old and see the need to stalk me and jump in every occasion And try to warn "other" of my creepy intention :)

Oh, and against my internet censorship
He is not gonna do that again,alright?and we will keep on liking good posts of one another:)

Well if you call 8 province and 3 different region "selective" then...

By definition, each grouping by itself is selective and regional. The regional groupings will show variation between them: the urban areas have more European genes than the more remote areas, as one would expect.

The combined results give the national figures.

So, those 94.1% "European" contribution is not so European after all hence the point I raised

Y-chromosome comes from the father, while mitochondrial DNA comes from the mother.

A high percentage of European Y-chromosome and a lower percentage of mitochondrial DNA means that the fathers were mostly European, while the mothers were more mixed.

In other words, European men bred with native women but the reverse, native men with European women, was far less common.

The figures for the overall percentage of European DNA remain as stated.

Well, let's see how long u.k. can hold on the last few pieces from colonist era. BTW, we Chinese still remember all those treasures looted from China, now residing in british museums. We will get our treasures back as well. Don't believe me???

Please return ours as well, we'll be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom