What's new

Data transfer: Pigeon faster than net in SA

Nah Nah i dont want to destroy the thrill of Wahga border ceremony never ever...
I want that wahga border ceremony to continue till the end of times, its a sign of our freedom n it will continue till the day Pakistan exists :pakistan:

May be some other borde.......:smitten:

RAW aur ISI hum dono ko maarain na maarain moderators will kill us.

Anyways lets get back to topic

Okay that didn't take long! 2 Hours of peace and we are again at the topic of ISI and RAW! Let me break the ice!
SEND MY KITTEN BACK HOME!!

Okay that didn't take long! 2 Hours of peace and we are again at the topic of ISI and RAW! Let me break the ice!
SEND MY KITTEN BACK HOME!!

Ask her if she wants to come back now.... We had many invaders but settled here when they came here fall in love with this place............:lol:

She is a messenger! Not an Invader! Annie ghar a jao! Mein aaj tumha apna bed pa sulaoon ga! Please A jao!!

She is a messenger! Not an Invader! Annie ghar a jao! Mein aaj tumha apna bed pa sulaoon ga! Please A jao!!

Actually we migrated to South. Now she understands only Tamil or Malyalam or kannada or telgu or marathi...... ;) not sure..... which one.... :lol:

She was telling me last night that she want to settle here :no:

That's it I am sending my personal Swat Cats to take her back! From you...you Catnapper!!!

Nooo!... Okay wait I am really making a fool outa my self!

Back
Top Bottom