What's new

Data from seized GPS set shows Uri attackers did travel from Pakistan - Indian source

At The End of The Day Even Kashmiris Are Fighting For Themselves

Not really.

Falling number of active terrorists in J&K: 1,700 to 146 in 10 years
Updated: October 18, 2016 11:41 am

loc-chart-759.jpg

Not really.

Falling number of active terrorists in J&K: 1,700 to 146 in 10 years
Updated: October 18, 2016 11:41 am

loc-chart-759.jpg

Congratulations Then I Am Sure IA Has Got Nothing To Do All Day Except Smoke Cigarettes and watch TV

Pakistans establishment believes in good terrorist and bad terrorist, good terrorist are termed as mujahideen and bad terrorist are the ones that attack Pakistan.
The Taliban were mujahideen when fighting the soviets but now when they are attacking Pakistan and America they are termed as terrorists.
So good terrorist turn bad at the moment they deviate from their given objective.
So please stop saying that pakistan does not support non state actors.
So did the whole west USA, UK and Pakistan ...Kindly stop saying that only pakistan supported non-state actors..By the way Mukti Bahni;s were some space actors that trained and armed by India.. Infact India is the brain child of supporting Non-state actors in South Aisia wheteher its Srilankan Tamil or Bangali Mukti's.. So please stop your moral speeches..

So did the whole west USA, UK and Pakistan ...Kindly stop saying that only pakistan supported non-state actors..By the way Mukti Bahni;s were some space actors that trained and armed by India.. Infact India is the brain child of supporting Non-state actors in South Aisia wheteher its Srilankan Tamil or Bangali Mukti's.. So please stop your moral speeches..
Please read my next post you will get what I am trying to say, I have replied to @DESERT FIGHTER
I am saying that you keep on supporting the very people that indirectly will harm pakistan.
India stopped supporting ltte and actually waged war against it when it understood that ltte is an evil terrorist org. when will pakistan wake up and stop its support for the mujahideen?

investigation reports also revealed the rebels played 'chiri uri' which struck the idea of Uri.. wonder how it started? say no more.... \:o::o::o:

As if the toffee wrappers weren't enough of a proof

ahh the time has come to blow myself up now...wait let me have one more Pakistani toffee

Fair points! let me counter your post.

Do you know that Burhan wani believed in global jihad, he wanted to establish a global khalifa starting with India, see his social media posts for evidance.

Nope he didn't .. The young boy turned to arms after his brothers being tortured and his old father being humiliated... And long list of episodes ...

He in his videos guarantees Hindus of safety and several times repeats that he is against the Indian occupational forces and not Indian citizens and no Indian citizens Hindu or otherwise will be harmed etc etc.

This is the same ideology that is professed by isis. Believe me isis ideology has penetrated Pakistan, has penetrated Indian kashmir, kerala, indian hydrabad and many other places. This is evident by the hoisting of isis flag in Srinagar by youth and the many youths going from India to Syria to fight for the khalifa.

I can post a documentary made by Indian media where Kashmiri protestors allege that it's children who raise those flags to annoy India and nothing else ... Not a single Kashmiri has been caught with links to Isis.

I am saying that your mujahideen movement in Kashmir is being hijacked by such radical ideology. they are saying why just kashmir we will liberate the entire world from the infidels.

This is what is terrifying for me.

Not really and it's not my movement rather Kashmiri movement !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom