What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the amount of pressure the british will soon be putting on india to buy the eft is it possible that we go for it for the next 80 mmrca instead of the rafale or f 35. Getting two different fighters would increase the rate of induction and after this debacle i am sure eads will offer a very good price.

The curtains has to laid down for this thread finally.. No we need to open a new thread to discuss Indian Rafale news and discussions :) ... Happy to see we have chosen what we want :)....

Coming back to the Deal where typhoon lost and the news going round it would be unfair for EADS to blame India as if the aid will secure the deal... the procedure clearly mentions L1 will be awarded if they failed to do so it is the fault of the EADS... ultimately we are getting what we wanted and happy to see we have our trusted partner on our side .. way to go...

Rafale would be customized as per Indian requirement !!

Like the SU 30MK to SU30MKI Rafale will have multiple weapon option from Russian to Isreali....

It will be integrated with AWAC system and lots of Isreali Technologies will be fed in.

People should not forget that Rafale is replacing out old Horse MiG 21 series...

Rafale will be like Hawk chasing the chinese pigeon J XX series and F16 C/D.

SU 30MKI and MiG 29K will give cover to these hawks and bomb the hell out of the enemy.

Indian Airforce are not any more PAF centric they are looking for the entire region from Gulf to Yellow sea.

After 2016 it will be Impossible for PAF to compete with IAF

One simple quote "If you can't defeat someone get friendly with him"

Accept Indian Superiority and Get friendly and learn the tatics after all we are different brother from the same mother.

looking at the amount of pressure the british will soon be putting on india to buy the eft is it possible that we go for it for the next 80 mmrca instead of the rafale or f 35. Getting two different fighters would increase the rate of induction and after this debacle i am sure eads will offer a very good price.

Do you think Britain pressure will work?.. I guess we had tremendous pressure from US compared to britain .. secondly we are not India of 90's to live on aid.. are they making some sense?? what is the aid going to do.. instead put the aid on there own workers..

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Rafale would be customized as per Indian requirement !!

Like the SU 30MK to SU30MKI Rafale will have multiple weapon option from Russian to Isreali....

It will be integrated with AWAC system and lots of Isreali Technologies will be fed in.

People should not forget that Rafale is replacing out old Horse MiG 21 series...

Rafale will be like Hawk chasing the chinese pigeon J XX series and F16 C/D.

SU 30MKI and MiG 29K will give cover to these hawks and bomb the hell out of the enemy.

Indian Airforce are not any more PAF centric they are looking for the entire region from Gulf to Yellow sea.

After 2016 it will be Impossible for PAF to compete with IAF

One simple quote "If you can't defeat someone get friendly with him"

Accept Indian Superiority and Get friendly and learn the tatics after all we are different brother from the same mother.

did you ever read the contract that it will be customized ?? As far as i know it will not be... It will be F3 standard only...

and later part of your text are really childish ...

hey guys I`m sorry if I may sound dumb.But what makes Rafale better than Eurofighter? Don`t get me wrong I 1st voted for Eurofighter then rafale.But i dont get the details why is it better.I only know it has better A2G

hey guys I`m sorry if I may sound dumb.But what makes Rafale better than Eurofighter? Don`t get me wrong I 1st voted for Eurofighter then rafale.But i dont get the details why is it better.I only know it has better A2G

Nobody from the IAF has said it was better than the EF. Just cheaper.

@sancho...

will we be getting the scalp and the taurus standoff missiles from mbda for rafale ?

Nothing with regionalism bro, I have seen many south Indians think that britishers are some great people who made their lands rich, was just showing them the reality , by the do you have the answer for that question??

im a south indian and we dont think so...who gave you that idiotic idea..?

btw dont derail the thread...

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

we will get meteor with rafale but can it be possible to put meteor in super sukhoi ? isnt it a deadly combo ?

We currently have Rafale, EFT Typhoon, F15E and SU35/ SU30MKI as the four best aircrafts in today's world. As, if PAK FA and J20 are on development process then on the other hand condition of F35 looks very bad as per the recent news. while EFT Typhoon, which is primarily an air superiority aircraft, is generally beaten by even F16 block52 of 80s in dog fights.

Jun 12, 2011
Pakistani F-16s Shoot Down RAF Eurofighter Typhoons During Air Combat Exercises In Turkey.

Pakistani F-16s Shoot Down RAF Eurofighter Typhoons During Air Combat Exercises In Turkey ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

This way, If Rafale is rated as the best Multi Role Combat Aircraft for primarily A2G operations in concern then Its air superiority performance is also on high end, and with the best air superiority aircraft of today’s world, the SU35/ SU30MKI,…………. Rafale+SU30MKI will be a deadliest combination against any air force till 2020/25 and after that also, as per the news we continuously get from Independent Australian Combat Analysts about JSF/ F35:

The independent Australian airpower think tank the Williams Foundation has called for Australia’s acquisition of the F-35 JSF to be delayed to allow the aircraft to mature, in light of recent news that IOC (initial operating capability) for the US Air Force may now be as late as 2018.
Delay JSF purchase – Williams Foundation | Australian Aviation Magazine

September 7, 2011 (by Eric L. Palmer) - An unnamed source stated that earlier this year a presentation was given by an industry air combat threat assessment expert to defense officials of a NATO country which showed that the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) would not survive air combat against threats it is likely to see in its alleged service lifetime.

Part of the presentation showed a computer simulation which calculated that the F-35 would be consistently defeated by the Russian-made SU-35 fighter aircraft. The defeat calculated by the scenario also showed the loss of the F-35's supporting airborne-early warning and air-to-air refueling aircraft. The technology in the SU-35 will also see its way into growth upgrades of other SU-fighter variants used by countries like Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Vietnam.

The Russian-made T-50, PAK-FA low-observable fighter now in development is expected to be much more lethal than the SU-35 in air-to-air combat against the U.S. made F-35.

Independent air combat analysts from Air Power Australia have also stated that the F-35 is not capable of facing high end threats; that what will be delivered (if it ever arrives) will be obsolete; and that the F-35 is not affordable or sustainable.

http://www.f-16.net/news_article4416.html

Nobody from the IAF has said it was better than the EF. Just cheaper.

Look, pass a massage to Mr David Cameron that he would first try to be a man and then talk about any deal. IAF isn’t responsible to give jobs to British workers :no:. EFT Typhoon could win MMRCA through political pressure only as first EFT is not sold for as less price as F16, SH, Mig29, Grippen then there would be a reason why IAF would pay twice price for Typhoon than the other aircrafts of MMRCA. First EFT Typhoon is not a primarily Multi Role aircraft, then at the same time this so called Air Superiority aircraft continuously lose to F16s of 80s in dog fight also. If Britain is really in need then they would request for aid from India, like how India is giving billions to different African and Asian countries, but they certainly won’t try to involve India with their failures, on economic and defense front both :angry:

(check my post '7691' also)

We currently have Rafale, EFT Typhoon, F15E and SU35/ SU30MKI as the four best aircrafts in today's world. As, if PAK FA and J20 are on development process then on the other hand condition of F35 looks very bad as per the recent news. while EFT Typhoon, which is primarily an air superiority aircraft, is generally beaten by even F16 block52 of 80s in dog fights.

This way, If Rafale is rated as the best Multi Role Combat Aircraft for primarily A2G operations in concern then Its air superiority performance is also on high end, and with the best air superiority aircraft of today’s world, the SU35/ SU30MKI,…………. Rafale+SU30MKI will be a deadliest combination against any air force till 2020/25 and after that also, as per the news we continuously get from Independent Australian Combat Analysts about JSF/ F35:

and what abt asmp a nuclear missiles of france can we get it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom