What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
expected to take six to eight weeks to pick the winning bidder.

ok see you again after 3 months dear :rofl:

Arrrrggggggggg OObhai khuda kay liyaya kuch tau khareed lo yarr :cry: Qasam say rula diya pata nahin kub say main esay parh raha hoon ... bari strong nerves hain jinhon nay bid kiya hai ...

Bhai yeh tau Aikta Kapoor kay dramay say bhi lumbi ho gai hai ... ab without ending khatum na ho jaiyaya ... warna main pagal ho jaoon ga :hang2:

all the responsible parties viz. France, Eurofighter Consortium and Goi knows what's the result! Tum logon ko pata nahin toh kuchbhi bak bak karoge kya ?

And it is not as if some 10-30 planes are being purchased like pakistan... this is a massive purchase with a potential 189 aircrafts... so it's is complex. GoI needs to clear things up before deciding which price quote is really lower !!

eg. Lets say Eurofighter quotes like $100mn per piece with weapons and rafale like $90mn per piece. If the latter one presses for
extra costs for mid life upgrades of some specific components or some future structural changes (minor) won't be covered then it would be insensible to think rafale quoted lower !

Now I am interpreting the above situation like a layman here and I am sure there are more complex issues. Both have marketed their product on some avionics and radar upgrades which are inexistent till now. Now if the entire set of upgrades( all future ) of those products are covered in the cost or how many upgrades will their quote actually cover ? Don't u think it's good to clear these issues before estimating which one is really low ?

Also, most members here acting like a bunch of school kids who desperately want to know what will happen in the next cartoon episode. I can only say that the reason for this anxiety is the sheer no of thread opened regarding it but we should realize that only the RFI was sent in 2004/05 which cannot be counted as the starting epoch for this process coz the manufacturers were given time to finalize their product. And from 2005-08 many manufacturers did made several changes in the proposed product they are offering. LOL. France changed their entire product when some upgraded version of mirage was summarily rejected.

We should consider the time line from the time when the manufacturers have actually frozen their product design. And after that (2008 ) within 6 months IAF started the evaluation process which was completed in two years. And again took couple of months to submit the report. Now even if it now takes 2 months for the closure, it will like
6 months of delay initially + 2 years of eval + 6 months for report + 3 months for closure. Now do the math and cry me a fcuking river. :blah: :blah: :blah:

another angry hardcore fan of MMRCA demonstrating on defence.pk :rofl: :rofl:

Oh lord comone with it already we all want to know why so much time ....

As of now it is the world's biggest aircraft deal. Your link is invalid
hahahahaahahh

i know bachy you know abut that deal only diffrence is they have no inter wariorrs like you guys

deal expanded to 90bn$ happy now :rofl:

Saudi to raise US arms deal to $ 90bn
Saudi Arabia plans to raise its arms purchases from the United States to $ 90bn from the $ 60bn announced last year, as the kingdom seeks to upgrade it navy, diplomats in the Gulf said this week. Last year, US officials said Riyadh planned to buy $ 60bn worth of military aircraft, including upgrades to existing fleets. Saudi Arabia is boosting its defences as it faces off with Iran for influence in the Gulf Arab region. Saudi forces helped Bahrain put down a pro-democracy protest movement this year, fearing that Iran was backing the Shia-led opposition. They also clashed over a year ago with Shia rebels in Yemen, where protesters are seeking the removal of veteran ruler Ali Abdullah Saleh, a Saudi ally. “There is a plan for Saudi to spend an extra $ 30bn to upgrade its navy fleet,” said a Western diplomat in the Gulf. “This extra amount also includes maintenance and training for the forces,” another Gulf-based diplomat said. A Saudi government adviser said he expected the deal to upgrade the navy fleet would be completed soon. “The chances this deal won’t be finalised are very remote. The money will basically be used to update the eastern fleet,” he said, adding the upgrade was part of a separate programme to the $ 60bn plan announced last year. US officials said last year the $ 60bn programme would be complete in 15 to 20 years. It was not clear over how many years the $ 30bn addition would last. Saudi Arabia has been alarmed by the protest movements that removed allies such as Hosni Mubarak in Egypt.
Saudi to raise US arms deal to $ 90bn | MSN Arabia Business

well seems like IAF neeeds another 6 years to decide which fighter jet they want and than other 6 and this will never stops

hahahahaahahh

i know bachy you know abut that deal only diffrence is they have no inter wariorrs like you guys

Saudi Arabia plans to raise its arms purchases from the United States to $ 90bn from the $ 60bn announced last year, as the kingdom seeks to upgrade it navy, diplomats in the Gulf said this week. Last year, US officials said Riyadh planned to buy $ 60bn worth of military aircraft, including upgrades to existing fleets. Saudi Arabia is boosting its defences as it faces off with Iran for influence in the Gulf Arab region. Saudi forces helped Bahrain put down a pro-democracy protest movement this year, fearing that Iran was backing the Shia-led opposition. They also clashed over a year ago with Shia rebels in Yemen, where protesters are seeking the removal of veteran ruler Ali Abdullah Saleh, a Saudi ally. “There is a plan for Saudi to spend an extra $ 30bn to upgrade its navy fleet,” said a Western diplomat in the Gulf. “This extra amount also includes maintenance and training for the forces,” another Gulf-based diplomat said. A Saudi government adviser said he expected the deal to upgrade the navy fleet would be completed soon. “The chances this deal won’t be finalised are very remote. The money will basically be used to update the eastern fleet,” he said, adding the upgrade was part of a separate programme to the $ 60bn plan announced last year. US officials said last year the $ 60bn programme would be complete in 15 to 20 years. It was not clear over how many years the $ 30bn addition would last. Saudi Arabia has been alarmed by the protest movements that removed allies such as Hosni Mubarak in Egypt.

As i said 'as of now it is the world's biggest aircraft deal. Saudi deal will happen after India's deal

well seems like IAF neeeds another 6 years to decide which fighter jet they want and than other 6 and this will never stops

please yaar read posts before you comment they are hell angry many bash on me even i am most favorite in indian members :welcome:

hahahahaahahh

:lol: What stupid post

We are talking about a single deal not about next 20 year plan

As i said 'as of now it is the world's biggest aircraft deal. Saudi deal will happen after India's deal

and i told you they have no internet proud warriors they just look and buy it they no need show time for a deal .you know why ? 90bn$ they can earn in hujj one year:D

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

:lol: What stupid post

We are talking about a single deal not about next 20 year plan

ohhh another angry senior member just landed now and start bashing me as i am the one who fail to open bid :rofl:

wellllll indian sasta hi jhaz lenge mere khayal se kyonka jaiba bhi tu bharni han na bacha hue peso se hahahahahahha kher wesa pesa lagta ha asa hi chala jaenga 6 saloooo se yeh jahz check kar rahy han agar inho na jhaz la bhi lia tu imran bhai app ko kia lagta ha kitna saaal lagenga inko udana ma yeh jhaz mere hisab se 12 saal udana ma aur poori tara ladaka jhaz banana man 24 saal lag jaenga

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

hahahahahahhahaha indians ki tu khili udd gaye ajj ka bid ka baad bhi kuch nahe pata ka kon jeeta aur kon hara

wellllll indian sasta hi jhaz lenge mere khayal se kyonka jaiba bhi tu bharni han na bacha hue peso se hahahahahahha kher wesa pesa lagta ha asa hi chala jaenga 6 saloooo se yeh jahz check kar rahy han agar inho na jhaz la bhi lia tu imran bhai app ko kia lagta ha kitna saaal lagenga inko udana ma yeh jhaz mere hisab se 12 saal udana ma aur poori tara ladaka jhaz banana man 24 saal lag jaenga

nhi nhi once deal will sign UP home minister mayawati will send highly trained worker which are under training here with me they will take blue prints from whatever and start jugaaro work on it .we expect they will roll out first jet within 13 days :rofl:

hahahahahahaha khillllli uddd gaye indian MRCA ki hahhahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom