What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement of the final winner in India’s Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft(MMRCA)tender may have to wait a while as the process of evaluation of the price bids of Eurofighter and Dasssault commenced in New Delhi today with the opening of the bids in the presence of the representatives of both companies.

Informed sources told that examining the bids- which include upfront costs, spares, consumables, setting up facilities for assembly besides life cycle costs may take a while before arriving at which among the two aircraft, the Eurofighter Typhoon or the Dassault Rafale was the lowest bidder.

“The exercise may take weeks and the results will then be forwarded to the government to take a decision on which of the two aircraft costs the least taking all aspects into consideration. One aircraft may be low on initial cost but high on life-cycle costs. The proposals will have to be minutely examined”, said the source.

Both the aircraft are considered technically qualified which means the Indian Air Force will have to accept any one of the aircraft which the government finds to have offered the lowest pricing from a comprehensive perspective.

India to Make Fighter Choice Soon - WSJ.com

which soon ? 215 2018 2035 2096 ?:rofl:

Are you blind ?

India expects to choose within a month between France's Dassault Aviation SA and European consortium Eurofighter GmbH for an estimated $10 billion contract to supply 126 fighter jets to its air force, a senior defense ministry official said Friday.

India to Make Fighter Choice Soon - WSJ.com

which soon ? 215 2018 2035 2096 ?:rofl:

i think 3011:lol:
they make chutiya of all others ..this is called as banya calculator..always hoping for low cost and more profit..ready to sacrifice every thing.:rofl:

Imran Bhai hamarey tu Bachey Jawan ho gaye hain.... Jab yeh tender bid start hua thi woh peda bhi nahi huey they....

ye tender us zamany ka hai jab mobile phone nay nay ayee thy ab tum khud soch lo bhi 1bn$ currency velue kam ho chuki hai ab tak :D

ye tender us zamany ka hai jab mobile phone nay nay ayee thy ab tum khud soch lo bhi 1bn$ currency velue kam ho chuki hai ab tak :D

The fighters -16IN, Rafale, EFT, Super Hornets,Gripen NG and Mig-35 are relativily newer ones. If we had chosen it long time back, we would have been left with Mirage without any AESA or ToT.

So its good , it came late.

aab toh mmrca topic pe baat karne ka bhi mann nahi karta.......har bar like chalo one last time and then i quit talking......itni deseperately se wait toh apne IIT-JEE ke result ke liye bhi nahi kiya tha.

i think 3011:lol:
they make chutiya of all others ..this is called as banya calculator..always hoping for low cost and more profit..ready to sacrifice every thing.:rofl:

and they will trial again that time 190th generation fighter air craft :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

To suno math ! Who asked you to ?

this is open forum i can understand your anger bachy always when we login we see word MMRCA lolz :rofl:

ab to cheerdh ban gai hai kisi bhi indian ko MMRCA kaho wo gali deta hai agy se :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

aab toh mmrca topic pe baat karne ka bhi mann nahi karta.......har bar like chalo one last time and then i quit talking......itni deseperately se wait toh apne IIT-JEE ke result ke liye bhi nahi kiya tha.

don't worry yaar i am scared they start trail again and say last time there was some issue :lol:

The fighters down selected are relativly new.

EFT orders are on production phase so does the Rafale.

They are competing in other deals which will come later than the Indian deal.

So MRCA is not obsolete or out of date order. Its the latest and best of whats available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom