What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it....i mean the finalist 2 were selected in March-April then why the hell MOD waited till November just to open the bids ? Can anyone throw some lights on this ?

So that they can announce it during christmas.

I just don't get it....i mean the finalist 2 were selected in March-April then why the hell MOD waited till November just to open the bids ? Can anyone throw some lights on this ?

it will be 100 million $ per plane ,so eft have huge chances now.......

Rafale would be better for India's requirements.

^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah well, I'll wait by a coffee with crazzze on that one :azn:

I vote for Euro fighter, it has better RCS compared to Rafel and a better engine. If Euro Fighter is fitted with ASEA that is serve the IFA needs for the next 15 years with out any problem

MMRCA Bids Open, Lowest Bidder In December
mmrca%2Bcartoon.jpg

The M-MRCA bids are officially open. Senior officials from Dassault and EADS Cassidian were at Air Force HQ for the authentication and opening of bids in the presence of a host of MoD officers including, my sources tell me, DG (Acquisitions) Vivek Rae, Joint Secretary & Acquisition Manager (Air) Ranjan Ghose and Technical Manager (Air) Air Vice Marshal J.S. Panesar.

EADS Cassidian released this statement shortly after the opening of bids: Our offer for India’s Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) tender is backed by the four Eurofighter partner nations as well as their respective aerospace and defence industries. It is competitive and designed to deliver maximum value to India. Our proposal to make India a full partner in the Eurofighter programme is fully supported by Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy.

MMRCA Bids Open, Lowest Bidder In December
mmrca%2Bcartoon.jpg

The M-MRCA bids are officially open. Senior officials from Dassault and EADS Cassidian were at Air Force HQ for the authentication and opening of bids in the presence of a host of MoD officers including, my sources tell me, DG (Acquisitions) Vivek Rae, Joint Secretary & Acquisition Manager (Air) Ranjan Ghose and Technical Manager (Air) Air Vice Marshal J.S. Panesar.

EADS Cassidian released this statement shortly after the opening of bids: Our offer for India’s Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) tender is backed by the four Eurofighter partner nations as well as their respective aerospace and defence industries. It is competitive and designed to deliver maximum value to India. Our proposal to make India a full partner in the Eurofighter programme is fully supported by Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy.

Examining the bids- which include upfront costs, spares, consumables, setting up facilities for assembly besides life cycle costs may take a while before arriving at which among the two aircraft, the Eurofighter Typhoon or the Dassault Rafale was the lowest bidder.

:cool:.

Announcement of the final winner in India’s Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft(MMRCA)tender may have to wait a while as the process of evaluation of the price bids of Eurofighter and Dasssault commenced in New Delhi today with the opening of the bids in the presence of the representatives of both companies.

Informed sources told that examining the bids- which include upfront costs, spares, consumables, setting up facilities for assembly besides life cycle costs may take a while before arriving at which among the two aircraft, the Eurofighter Typhoon or the Dassault Rafale was the lowest bidder.

“The exercise may take weeks and the results will then be forwarded to the government to take a decision on which of the two aircraft costs the least taking all aspects into consideration. One aircraft may be low on initial cost but high on life-cycle costs. The proposals will have to be minutely examined”, said the source.

Both the aircraft are considered technically qualified which means the Indian Air Force will have to accept any one of the aircraft which the government finds to have offered the lowest pricing from a comprehensive perspective.

So what comes cheap... Typhoon or Rafale?

They both know now and we should soon.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom