What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

‘Touch the sky with glory’: PM Narendra Modi welcomes Rafale

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has welcomed the landing of Rafale fighter jets in Ambala with a tweet in Sanskrit which refers to the obligation of protecting one’s nation being supreme.
“There is no greater blessing than protecting the nation, protecting the nation is a virtuous deed and protecting the nation is the best Yagna. There is nothing beyond this. Touch the sky with glory. Welcome,”

And 320sq km lost to the chinese and still being raped

Lost?
Where did you get this info from?

Did Gobartimes announce it or what?
Or Xitler held a press conference? Can this guy even speak...I have never heard him do so ever.

Lost?
Where did you get this info from?

Did Gobartimes announce it or what?
Or Xitler held a press conference? Can this guy even speak...I have never heard him do so ever.
Google it. Even your commanders are admitting to huge amounts of lost land....but people like you ..the modi chanter are dancing on pdf

I have heard the Indians are JUBILANT today, good for them let them enjoy the moment. Nevertheless it might just be short lived!
EeEz-15WoAATj9v

Such stagings are prepared to report in the media that brainwashes earlier news, paints over people's memories and fill masses with a new passion (delusion). Galwan memories to be faded is the case in point. If I am not forgetting neanderthal modi did something with cancelling currency notes he last time failed to convince the raging reason of indyan masses after the pseudo-strike whose analysis goes "Defence analysts in Pakistan said it was not possible for Indian forces to breach the heavily armed and fenced LoC border undetected, perform operations at multiple sites over several hours, and return without casualties and military resistance. According to one source, the Indian narrative matched a "fantastic movie script" created for public consumption"

Malala was created, and media all over the world was filled when American diplomats were being killed (yes killed) in Muslim countries after the protests against blasphemy in Muslim World.

All of a sudden the perception of people is shaped in another direction.

But indya does it so badly. Nothing that these guys do is ever professional as far as the standards of the world are concerned.

Last edited:
beautiful bird but did you guys noticed in the video when it was landing it had such high AOA? haven't seen any aircraft land with nose so much high

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom