What's new

DASSAULT AVIATION: Rafale- "No worries" for the contract to India-Le Drian

nobody is in hurry we can wait
waiting.gif

lol one generation has gone old from young and one has grown to be young from child but this MRCA deal is not closed as yet

lol one generation has gone old from young and one has grown to be young from child but this MRCA deal is not closed as yet
you may don't read very tall claims of our old members they want to eat us alive daily on MMRCA 5 years ago. MMRCA se ye ker deen gay wo ker deen gay hahahaha funny

Mmrca deal is nothing but a shame for indian dsfence ministry.
MoD is not sure what they want from this mmrcA never ending soap serial.

We are just enjoying all this circus.
My Simple advice, dont end this drama, we are addicted to mmrca saga since our childhood.
Ok than its ok be happy.

nobody is in hurry we can wait
waiting.gif

Are You are the same man who was proposing the PAF to go for J10B, JB10b, J31, because our JF17 don't have the range and crying for not having deep strike capability and now recently about F35 with a post.

Indian Ministry Of Defense has made a mistake by Opting French Fighter jets having old Russian Arms negotiations Military tactics on there mindset that they will provide Fighter as well as technology transfer too, but French Dassault Aviation has deny the technology transfer..:D

I will prefer Rafale over Pak-FA.

But, is Pak-Fa ready? Are all the issues sorted ?
Even though I think we should go for more Russian fighters ? But, not unproven ones.
Su-35 Yes :fans:

Back
Top Bottom