What's new

Daring but Stupid Train Stunt

Frank Martin

Reaction score
Country
India
Watch the video guys...some local boys are doing daring stunts in Mumbai suburb train :sick:

Pardon me if this is already shared before.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
it is better if people like these die while these stupid stunts...they do not even care about their families while doing these stunts and also they don't care about other passengers who might also get killed with them...

Stupid. A 13 year old was doing the same thing today & ended up going head on into one of the girders. Lucky to be still alive but with multiple fractures, including possibly the skull.

mail a copy of this to some hollywood directors..............

had it been in my place,we would have beaten the pulp out of this guy.

cool stunts though!

shouldnt try at him , no ordinary stuff though ... the guy knows exactly what he is doing

yeah i saw this on facebook

lol crazy people

it is better if people like these die while these stupid stunts...they do not even care about their families while doing these stunts and also they don't care about other passengers who might also get killed with them...

at their young ages young people really dont care about any thing else- its just them and their adrenaline rush- it is later they realize what life means and how much people around them matters-

at their young ages young people really dont care about any thing else- its just them and their adrenaline rush- it is later they realize what life means and how much people around them matters-

almost every day someone dies because of hanging out like this...during rush hour there is no other option but to stand on footboard..but doing stunts like these shows that these people don't even care for their parents and family members...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom