What's new

Daring but Stupid Train Stunt

In delhi we would pushed him off the train . He is better off dead .

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

that is one huge cobra . the snake mustn't have been poisonous .

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the video guys...some local boys are doing daring stunts in Mumbai suburb train :sick:

Pardon me if this is already shared before.. :rolleyes:

Is this common natural Indian Monkey ?

I like this stunt dances. :lol:

0:29, 0:40, snakes attacking this innocent boy, where are those retarded parents??

Last edited by a moderator:
They left their kid deliberately, i think.

This kid hold the neck of the snake 1:06, oh man! The snake will be pissed off to hold tight around the baby. see last parts.

Where is human rights in India ?? :angry:

This kid hold the neck of the snake 1:06, oh man! The snake will be pissed off to hold tight around the baby. see last parts.

Where is human rights in India ?? :angry:
it seems some sort of relogious belief as nag is considered as devta.

They left their kid deliberately, i think.
they stitch the snake mouth to avoid any kind injuries and leave a small portion in center for its tongue and also feed it through this

Kids like these have nothing better to do and have too much time on their hands. They should be put on garbage collection during the day and guard duty during the night for a straight week. After they have been through that stunt, they won't have the balls or the brains to pull off anymore of these "daring stunts"

mail a copy of this to some hollywood directors..............

had it been in my place,we would have beaten the pulp out of this guy.

cool stunts though!

You beat the pulp out of someone just to stop him from getting squashed in to pulp on one of those girders?Cmon now.. there has to be some other way... :P

Back
Top Bottom