What's new

Dar effect? US dollar sheds Rs2.63 in rare rally for Rupee

You also believed India attacked and occupied Chamb area after 27 February 2019

So no surprise that you also believe this
haha you also abuse daily on this forum. I made one mistake but you continue to grill me over this. let's talk about your habit of abusing. another forum has an entire page dedicated to your abuse material. it's a long course. i will give you a certificate but you have to finish it first hahaha. Pkr131 now. look at DAR effect!

haha you also abuse daily on this forum. I made one mistake but you continue to grill me over this. let's talk about your habit of abusing. another forum has an entire page dedicated to your abuse material. it's a long course. i will give you a certificate but you have to finish it first hahaha. Pkr131 now. look at DAR effect!

Looking at your low IQ I am pretty sure that one can easily sell you eiffel tower

Also share link of that thread. Lets see what those pajeets are whining about me

TTP just sucide bomb this entire cabinet, more they stay more they'll destroy the country in the long run

Looking at your low IQ I am pretty sure that one can easily sell you eiffel tower

Also share link of that thread. Lets see what those pajeets are whining about me
You should find it by yourself. I will not post any stuff from other forums because you guys pinch me later. It's useless to talk about anything. This country needs cheaper prices. Current salaries aren't enough to feed our whole families. Nobody understands this problem. Only the poor and lower middle class understands reality. I don't care who is finance minister. I want PKr to become stronger and not weaker. We were PKR 130 when Dar left. look at Pkr now. 231. we have destroyed ourselves.

You should find it by yourself. I will not post any stuff from other forums because you guys pinch me later. It's useless to talk about anything. This country needs cheaper prices. Current salaries aren't enough to feed our whole families. Nobody understands this problem. Only the poor and lower middle class understands reality. I don't care who is finance minister. I want PKr to become stronger and not weaker. We were PKR 130 when Dar left. look at Pkr now. 231. we have destroyed ourselves.

You love sucking up to those pajeets. Not me. I don't need to search for anything

And Ishaq Dar is the reason that Pakistani currency and economy is screwed. Go learn something about economy before commenting nonsense here

You love sucking up to those pajeets. Not me. I don't need to search for anything

And Ishaq Dar is the reason that Pakistani currency and economy is screwed. Go learn something about economy before commenting nonsense here
You have never accepted your mistakes. It's useless. i mean you can't force someone to believe in your version. If dar is criminal, he should go to jail. He is your finance minister. Where are you living? This country needs strong PKR.

You have never accepted your mistakes. It's useless. i mean you can't force someone to believe in your version. If dar is criminal, he should go to jail. He is your finance minister. Where are you living? This country needs strong PKR.

What mistake?

That I don't accept Dar to be an expert on economy? That is no mistake. That is the reality

What mistake?

That I don't accept Dar to be an expert on economy? That is no mistake. That is the reality
My narrative is simple. I want better Pkr and less burden on the poor. this is what I want. I don't care if Dar is a hero or a criminal. Someone who can save our economy will be appreciated by the nation. I don't know if dar can do it or not. Milk 180rs per liter. We need to improve the lives of others.

My narrative is simple. I want better Pkr and less burden on the poor. this is what I want. I don't care if Dar is a hero or a criminal. Someone who can save our economy will be appreciated by the nation. I don't know if dar can do it or not. Milk 180rs per liter. We need to improve the lives of others.

Whatever you want can't be done by dar

Learn about economy and economics

Go read this thread:

Dar effect: Rupee continues upward march against US dollar on fifth consecutive day

Appreciates to Rs228 during intraday trading in the interbank market

<p>Photo:SAMAA/file</p>

Photo:SAMAA/file
Since the return of Ishaq Dar to the , the Pakistani rupee has reacted favorably for the fifth consecutive day, gaining further Rs1.63 against the US dollar in interbank trading on Friday.
The US dollar on Friday fell from Rs229.63 – at which it had closed on Thursday – to Rs228 during early trading.
Earlier on Wednesday, the rupee had appreciated to around Rs232.12 during intraday trading in the interbank market.

As Ishaq Dar took oath of the federal finance ministry on Wednesday, the value of the greenback has fallen significantly since the beginning of the week with the rupee gaining Rs8.15.

Open currency market​

In the open market, the price of a single dollar fell to Rs228 on Friday as the rupee continued to perform strongly.
In the intervening period, he emphasized a plan whereby he promised not to allow the manipulation of the exchange rate but did commit to honoring market forces.
Dar aims to assist Pakistan in regaining the economic standing it had between 2013 and 2017—a time when the interest rate was at its lowest point, the growth rate was at the highest it had been in decades, and other macroeconomic indicators—such as the stable rupee and high reserves—were also positive.
Dar reiterated that there was a politically motivated tax on not filing returns while he had never delayed filing his income tax returns.

Rupee appreciates to Rs237.02 during intraday trading in the interbank market
View attachment 882773
It seems the news of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Ishaq Dar to the country and his impending takeover of the federal finance ministry seems to have spread a wave of optimism in the country, with the market at least responding positively to the news and the rupee appreciating by over Rs2.63.

According to data released by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Monday afternoon, the rupee appreciated by 1.11%, gaining Rs2.63.

On Friday, the rupee had closed at Rs239.65. But on Monday, the rupee strengthened to Rs237.02.

Earlier during intraday trading in the interbank, the rupee extended its rally, which we saw a smidgen of on Friday afternoon, and clawed back around Rs3.21 as it appreciated from Friday’s closing value of Rs239.65 to Rs236.44.

In the first 21 days of September, the rupee had lost around Rs21.11 as a Rs1.1 billion tranche from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and an Rs3 billion rollover by Saudi Arabia could not withstand forces of political instability and extensive macroeconomic tumult due to the floods.

Open currency market​

In the open currency market, the rupee gained around Rs6.5 against the dollar.

As a result, a single US dollar was being sold for Rs238.

Apart from the strengthening of the rupee in the market, the open currency market seems to be responding more per the latest restrictions imposed by the State Bank of Pakistan on purchasing large quantities of US dollar.

Late last week, the central bank issued a notice, restricting purchase of US dollars above $2,000 or equivalent other foreign currency and routing all such transactions through banking channels.

But you lot committed 70rs petrol and 100rs $ .. and you are eating russ-gullay over 2.63rs!

Please drop it some more and relax transfer rules too so I can pull out what I need to.

Well guys a truth is truth so must be told.
Dar is a professional chartered accountant a finance person with decades of experience, qualification and experience wise he is no joke. The only problem is he is corrupt.
The second problem is all this strengthening of rupee is by artificial means(not real market terms) , that was his strategy in the previous term as well. Though this artificial way to strengthen rupee has some advantages and disadvantages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom