What's new

Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

I think New Delhi should stripped of its status as the national capital of India as ridiculously high rate in capital is ruining Image of whole country. My favorite choices for new National capital would be MUMBAI known as financial capital of India or BANGALORE regarded as IT capital of India.

We Muslim dont cut off penis or mutilate body its against islam. We just kill them.

Thats what I am talking about. No bull shit. Line them against the wall and shoot em mofos.

But even this wont work in yr country as women dress immodestly and then there is a lot of sexual frustration within yr society one it reasons u have mentioned and the main is that TV, Films, Magazines and other media shows such contents which increases the sexual desires within the minds of viewers.

Yaar to basically you are going to ban women from wearing what they want because you cant keep your cock inside your pants ?

Trust me, if it was upto me, I'd chop off that offending cock that couldn't stay inside, rather than dictate what my mother or sister or wife ought to wear or want to do with their lives.

Again, we men are not in any position to dictate what a lady should or should not wear or do. We need to look at our own behavior and actions. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a ****ing talibani piece of shyte or a effing sangh "pracharak" ,.. folks who need to eliminated first, by the thousands, in gas chambers if need be.

Rate of homicide by country

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Total crime by country

Total crimes statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

Rate of alcohol consumption by country

List of countries by alcohol consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rate of rape by country

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rate of illegal drug use by country

Drugs use map of the world | News | theguardian.com

Death rate by use of drugs by country

DRUG USE DEATH RATE BY COUNTRY

Rate of kidnappings by country

Kidnappings statistics - countries compared - Nation Master

Rate of divorces by country

Divorce rate statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

You can take any stats for any undesirable social ill and India scores very very low in all of them. There are 6.6 lakh villages and cities in India, but only 12,800 police station. Most villages in fact do not see a constable for months on end. Batons are the most sophisticated weapons most of our country constables carry.

Again, we men are not in any position to dictate what a lady should or should not wear or do. We need to look at our own behavior and actions. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a ****ing talibani piece of shyte or a effing sangh "pracharak" ,.. folks who need to eliminated first, by the thousands, in gas chambers if need be.

I am sorry, no freedom is absolute. If it were a male in an Indian household who suddenly develops an interest in cross dressing and wants to wear bra and panty while in the neighborhood, he will equally face tongue lashings. So all this overdone hyper feminism is coming from a wrong understanding of the society and its values. All of us have to be circumspect of our environment.

I think New Delhi should stripped of its status as the national capital of India as ridiculously high rate in capital is ruining Image of whole country. My favorite choices for new National capital would be MUMBAI known as financial capital of India or BANGALORE regarded as IT capital of India.

New Delhi was not suitable as the capital of our country given its history and the effect it has had on the culture around its vicinity.

Last edited:
I am sorry, no freedom is absolute. If it were a male in an Indian household who suddenly develops an interest in cross dressing and wants to wear bra and panty while in the neighborhood, he will equally face tongue lashings. So all this overdone hyper feminism is coming from a wrong understanding of the society and its values. All of us have to be circumspect of our environment.

I'm afraid you are quite mistaken. Yes maybe it would be impossible to allow crossdressing .. though i can quote numerous examples of people who have broken your so called societal barriers and have gained the love and respect of their fellowmen .. case to the point the late Rituparno Ghosh, a self confessed homosexual and cross dresser, brilliant film maker of international repute and fame and above all a wonderful human being.

Anyway back to the topic, why should I give you the right to dictate what i should or should not wear in my daily life ? Who gives the male figure the authority to do so ? What makes you any different from a common place mullah if you pass judgement on my lifestyle ? Last I checked I was living in a free democratic state. And about the "hyper feminism" you mentioned .. You'd be glad to know, neither am I a lady nor a feminist. I am a person who refuses to be a hypocrite and maintain double standards for women and men.

The profile pic. is indeed mine. I can send you my linkdin profile with the same profile pic (in a private pm) if you have further doubts about my sex.

Cheers

I'm afraid you are quite mistaken. Yes theoretically it would be impossible to allow crossdressing .. though i can quote numerous examples of people who have broken your so called societal barriers and have gained the love and respect of their fellowmen .. case to the point the late Rituparno Ghosh, a self confessed homosexual and cross dresser, brilliant film maker of international repute and fame and above all a wonderful human being.

Cheers

Man Sued Over Topless Empire State Photo Shoot

Even in Western societies which seems to be the bar for most young Indian males here on PDF they draw a line, certain behaviors elicit outrage. To say that a society has no features, no boundaries, and anything goes is certainly not how societies function.

Rituparno Ghosh or any another exceptions are always there in the society, but the point to note is they are exceptions, not the rule. India has generally been rather benign to such exceptions. We don't have a culture where we sit and plan on humiliating or making someones life miserable just because they are different from us, be it transvestites or homosexuals. But that certainly does not mean that households encourage their boys to wear lipsticks and bras.

Anyway back to the topic, why should I give you the right to dictate what i should or should not wear in my daily life ? Who gives the male figure the authority to do so ? What makes you any different from a common place mullah if you pass judgement on my lifestyle ? Last I checked I was living in a free democratic state. And about the "hyper feminism" you mentioned .. You'd be glad to know, neither am I am lady nor a feminist. I am a person who refuses to be a hypocrite and maintain double standards for women and men.

Because you are not living in wilderness or on the surface of moon. You are part of a society which was formed after thousands of years of trials and errors. The wisdom contained in it did not come about by some quirk. Every single member of this society has a stake in keeping it livable. Antisocial attitudes or attitudes which could lead to destruction of society would be commented on and if needed legislated against. India's democracy is not a free for all lunatic asylum. There are rules and regulations, there are laws and conventions with a lot of freedom to innovate without blowing it up.

I did not call you a feminist, but more was addressing your support for such hyper feminist principles. Since we agree that men also face equivalent restrictions in their behavior and expectations of them, there is hardly any hypocrisy involved when women are subject to such.

mmm how about no? Also Delhi does not even have that big rape problems it is the whole of India with that problems. You forgot how a man tried to rape a woman on train in Mumbai? It is the problem with our culture. Rapes happen in every country but not the kinds that happen here. I mean most of the rapes are gang rapes!!

I mean a guy who is animal does not respect law or women is a curse to society goes out to rape some one how come he gets many others like him to gang up and rape a woman? You have to be pretty fucked up in your mind to go on and rape some one and on top of that you have gang rapes. It just frustrates me so much.

People just do not respect girls/women in India. I feel the change is coming though. Educated people do not rape women that is at least what I think. These auto rickshaw drivers taxi drivers bus drivers that have been committing rape crimes in Delhi are all uneducated. With better literacy rate and better law our country will change and I hope it is soon enough as well.

I really feel sad for India, this problem with rape etc is ingrained into India, just have a look at the way women are treated in general. The female infanticide etc, it's a part of the culture, the DNA. Indian men to this day still believe women are second class citizens hence, every day in India there is at least 15 rapes, and those are just the ones reported. Thank God that though my wife was sexually harassed and I would go far as to say sexually assaulted, she or my daughters didn't get raped, I was scared a few times, very scared actually, I was alone surround by men taking photos of my wife and kids and men making filthy comments towards them.

Your story of your travels to india( which I doubt ever took place) have changed and extra 'marsala' being added as time evolves in your tenure on these boards - it used to about slums in india when the topic of slums and no toilets were a hot topic here, then changed to people looking at your wife and kids, and now the story has escalated to being assaulted - ALA ever evolving stories of your travel there.

But to call rape being ingrained in their DNA and infanticide is hilarious coming from a chinese where forced abortions , murdering of kids is govt sanctioned. where laws are made to dilute the term rape and worst yet ones towards children being raped. This in fact shows that rather it is ingrained in you chinese/ DNA... given that your " government" made " rape is not really rape laws" . China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage , http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...nese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

I'll be happy to provide you with more links.

This news is everywhere on every news channel here. Very bad publicity for India indeed.

Your story of your travels to india( which I doubt ever took place) have changed and extra 'marsala' being added as time evolves in your tenure on these boards - it used to about slums in india when the topic of slums and no toilets were a hot topic here, then changed to people looking at your wife and kids, and now the story has escalated to be being assaulted - ALA ever evolving stories of your travel there.

But to call rape being ingrained in their DNA and infanticide is hilarious coming from a chinese where forced abortions , murdering of kids is govt sanctioned. where laws are made to dilute the term rape and worst yet ones towards children being raped. This in fact shows that rather it is ingrained in you chinese/ DNA... given that your " government" made " rape is not really rape laws" . I'll be happy to provide you with links.
There has to be some truth to forced abortions. I mean how can you stop a woman from bearing kids in such a big country but why talk of China. Rape is becoming a huge problem it is tarnishing our image as a country portraying it as unsafe for women.

Rape could be several factors behind this triggering feeling. One of them is need - jobless, non-marriage man walking on the street seeking pleasures at outside if not able to get pleasure legally due to situations.

This is complicated. Every men are different, and some need one girl or some need many to satisfy. Everyone are created different. Hence, the world is not one-dimensional. This is just my opinion.

It's not coincident why many men happen to be outside doing nothing which would imply not many have their wives at home due to certain legit reasons. Surely, there are some genuine perverted men - triggered by the presence, although, there are some - frustrated by lack of sex which would drive any men crazy. No man can be sane after a lack of sex for longer period.

Two nations - one nation is rich and one nation is poor. What do you think which nation will have higher crime rates? You have to take into a lot of factors. Again, this is just my opinion.

2 nations.. 1 with extreme income disparity and a non existing middle class.. The other with a 45% strong middle class and ranking much better on income equality graph..

Again think abt it..

I think that would aptly describe the behavior of stray dogs. I believe any individual possessing a sane mind has the capability to differentiate between right and wrong.

Many to satisfy ??? DA FAK ??????
Excuse me ... What do think women are .. Ladoos and pedhas ?? Ek sey dil nahi bhara to do teen kha liye ? Aapki ammi ya sister bhi aisey hi sochey to aapka kya haal hoga ?

Women are our equals in every damn way possible and it is time we start acting accordingly starting with you sir.

Two words : MASTURBATE ASSHOLE .. you cannot treat women like pieces of meat. Its not the woman's damn problem.

Say for example I am a homosexual who is

To mujhey aagar aap mil gaye rastey main aur mainey aapki gaand mar di .. to thik hai na ??? .. because I am

Sir with all due respect, feudalistic medieval mindsets like yours belong to the dustbin.

And please feel free to report this post. let them ban me if they want to. By god I stand by every word I wrote.

:rofl: lmao :lol: what the hell did I just read.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Do indian Govt ever think about giving Punishments publicly ? i mean hang few rape criminals in front of peoples that would be lesson for others ...

mmm how about no? Also Delhi does not even have that big rape problems it is the whole of India with that problems. You forgot how a man tried to rape a woman on train in Mumbai? It is the problem with our culture. Rapes happen in every country but not the kinds that happen here. I mean most of the rapes are gang rapes!!

I mean a guy who is animal does not respect law or women is a curse to society goes out to rape some one how come he gets many others like him to gang up and rape a woman? You have to be pretty fucked up in your mind to go on and rape some one and on top of that you have gang rapes. It just frustrates me so much.

People just do not respect girls/women in India. I feel the change is coming though. Educated people do not rape women that is at least what I think. These auto rickshaw drivers taxi drivers bus drivers that have been committing rape crimes in Delhi are all uneducated. With better literacy rate and better law our country will change and I hope it is soon enough as well.

Do you have stats to prove majority of rapes in India are gang rapes? Would even like to see stats for poor and uneducated commit rapes and rich and educated do not. Wonder how uneducated and poor Tarun Tejpal was or those in the media and Bollywood where the casting couch is so common.

Back
Top Bottom