What's new

Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

What did you expect? The woman who dared to raise the hand will be seen in the whole nation and the chance to be labeled as a whore, easy woman, etc. by the respective community/ neighborhood, family is extremely high in India. We have read many interviews from Indian press where the interviewee even blamed the victim for not staying home and be a nice and obedient daughter/ wife.

this happens more in your country

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system' - Telegraph

What did you expect? The woman who dared to raise the hand will be seen in the whole nation and the chance to be labeled as a whore, easy woman, etc. by the respective community/ neighborhood, family is extremely high in India. We have read many interviews from Indian press where the interviewee even blamed the victim for not staying home and be a nice and obedient daughter/ wife.

this happens more in your country

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system' - Telegraph

It is the Delhi cops that are lacking. Raped at a railway station and robbed? Why are cops not working at such a crowded place? And on top of that some really horny bastards out there raping even a 51 year old women to even 3 year old kids. Prostitution must be legalised in this part of the country so that these thirsty nutjobs dont tarnish our country's image

It has come to a point where I am fatigued by these stories.

Then you have people still making excuses that somehow not going to temples and not being fully clothed is an excuse.

I agree maybe I am still damaged from the experience in India a little,
May be it is time you went to a psychiatrist and got some help for PTSD. I really worry for you and don't want you to kill yourself one day over having taken your wife and daughters to India.

Kya bakwaas hai.

This is exactly the kind of of feudalistic mindset we are trying to get rid off in India. Malik Sahaab kal agar ek jobless unmarried banda aapka sister key saath kuch bura karta hai to kya aap uksa jobless ya unmarried honey par ilzaam lageyenge ????

We need to understand one thing .. Rape is not a social evil curable by giving folks employment. Period

Its is perpetrated by individuals with a perverted sense of ownership and with a feudalistic mindset of a bygone era
Joblessness or being unmarried does not cause rape .. hell following that train of logic half the unmarried folks on PDF would go like .. wow i'm unmarried lets rape someone ...

Ridiculous...

Rape could be several factors behind this triggering feeling. One of them is need - jobless, non-marriage man walking on the street seeking pleasures at outside if not able to get pleasure legally due to situations.

This is complicated. Every men are different, and some need one girl or some need many to satisfy. Everyone are created different. Hence, the world is not one-dimensional. This is just my opinion.

It's not coincident why many men happen to be outside doing nothing which would imply not many have their wives at home due to certain legit reasons. Surely, there are some genuine perverted men - triggered by the presence, although, there are some - frustrated by lack of sex which would drive any men crazy. No man can be sane after a lack of sex for longer period.

Two nations - one nation is rich and one nation is poor. What do you think which nation will have higher crime rates? You have to take into a lot of factors. Again, this is just my opinion.

It is the Delhi cops that are lacking. Raped at a railway station and robbed? Why are cops not working at such a crowded place? And on top of that some really horny bastards out there raping even a 51 year old women to even 3 year old kids. Prostitution must be legalised in this part of the country so that these thirsty nutjobs dont tarnish our country's image
GB road is right next to the place where this incident took place, infamous for prostitution. But that's not what such low lives look for, they are mentally fcuked up. Moreover if a person comes to the victim's help then police harass the good Samaritan to mint some cash.

He went to Bombay and Thane area. I mean who in the hell comes all the way from France or Australia and goes on holiday to Thane.

Should have gotten stoned of his mind in Goa or Shimla or should have gone to the beaches in Kerala.

I have seen his type all over the internet. First describe a horrible experience in India. Fair enough, and you have to symathise because I have been there.

Then they go onto generalise a whole nation. They also come across as this self righteous, preach from the pulpit, educate the savage mentality.

They get ignored the same way a typical Pakistani poster opening this type of thread.

They are not interested in dialogue, they are here to validate their prejudices, but camouflage it as concern for the 'poor' or Women.

They couldn't give two sh!ts either way, and I as an Indian, am tired of being held to trial for the misdeeds of my errant country men.

He went to Bombay and Thane area. I mean who in the hell comes all the way from France or Australia and goes on holiday to Thane.

Then there is no surprise.Robbers and criminals may present in that area.It is not 1970's 80's Mumbai .But underworld and criminal activites is till in that area.And he complained .Similar places is also in US .if they go that area then do doubt harassing
is sure.they dont care country guest ,tourists etc.
Usually tourists may visit good destinations like Goa ,Kerala,Himachal pradesh etc,Why Thane and Mumbai become so important to him?.Mumbai is huge city like any other cities in the world .what is special there .totally weird

Then there is no surprise.Robbers and criminals may present in that area.It is not 1970's 80's Mumbai .But underworld and criminal activites is till in that area.And he complained .Similar places is also in US .if they go that area then do doubt harassing
is sure.they dont care country guest ,tourists etc.

I disagree. I have female friends traveling in Mumbai local train at 1 in the night and they feel safe. Mumbai probably is the only place in India where the rickshaws and taxis run by the meter. I don't know whether he particularly went looking for a rough locality or he was doing poverty tourism, but in general I have not felt threatened even in places like Cheeta Camp. People would have stared at him and his family for sticking out like a sore thumb in a non-touristy place, but nothing beyond that.

That doesnt seem to be the issue. The more these news reports emerge, it seems that the problem is exacerbated not by a "higher tendency of rape" in India as supposedly circulated but rather these organized rape gangs. It is a criminal network and a new social phenomenon that such targeted gangs are operating with impunity.
Evil ISI......like indian fake currency conspiracy theory

More to the point, rapes happen in every society, every country, only they do not become national headlines. They are mostly considered local stories. Our newspapers are sensationalizing them to deflect the country's attention from the massive scams and corruption that is being unearthed. Also helps the West in their propaganda against India.

I disagree. I have female friends traveling in Mumbai local train at 1 in the night and they feel safe. Mumbai probably is the only place in India where the rickshaws and taxis run by the meter. I don't know whether he particularly went looking for a rough locality or he was doing poverty tourism, but in general I have not felt threatened even in places like Cheeta Camp. People would have stared at him and his family for sticking out like a sore thumb in a non-touristy place, but nothing beyond that.

I agree.Mumbai is lot better than Delhi.Yes you pointed that .Some guys in North area stared weirdly .Other Indians will also complained about it including North itself.I have personal experience in Kerala.I and my sister is in Bus station .In opposite bus stop some migrant workers from Northern states also came.They stare my sister like you told .So I stand in front of my sister,so they cant see my sister:-):D.But they dont do any harm to us.But I dont complained because some people have different nature.
But that dont means they try to harm you.Unfortunately some tourists dont know that.

Rape could be several factors behind this triggering feeling. One of them is need - jobless, non-marriage man walking on the street seeking pleasures at outside if not able to get pleasure legally due to situations.

This is complicated. Every men are different, and some need one girl or some need many to satisfy. Everyone are created different. Hence, the world is not one-dimensional. This is just my opinion.

It's not coincident why many men happen to be outside doing nothing which would imply not many have their wives at home due to certain legit reasons. Surely, there are some genuine perverted men - triggered by the presence, although, there are some - frustrated by lack of sex which would drive any men crazy. No man can be sane after a lack of sex for longer period.

Two nations - one nation is rich and one nation is poor. What do you think which nation will have higher crime rates? You have to take into a lot of factors. Again, this is just my opinion.

ape could be several factors behind this triggering feeling. One of them is need - jobless, non-marriage man walking on the street seeking pleasures at outside if not able to get pleasure legally due to situations.

I think that would aptly describe the behavior of stray dogs. I believe any individual possessing a sane mind has the capability to differentiate between right and wrong.

Many to satisfy ??? DA FAK ??????
Excuse me ... What do think women are .. Ladoos and pedhas ?? Ek sey dil nahi bhara to do teen kha liye ? Aapki ammi ya sister bhi aisey hi sochey to aapka kya haal hoga ?

Women are our equals in every damn way possible and it is time we start acting accordingly starting with you sir.

Two words : MASTURBATE ASSHOLE .. you cannot treat women like pieces of meat. Its not the woman's damn problem.

Say for example I am a homosexual who is

frustrated by lack of sex which would drive any men crazy.

To mujhey aagar aap mil gaye rastey main aur mainey aapki gaand mar di .. to thik hai na ??? .. because I am

frustrated by lack of sex which would drive any men crazy.

Sir with all due respect, feudalistic medieval mindsets like yours belong to the dustbin.

And please feel free to report this post. let them ban me if they want to. By god I stand by every word I wrote.

Well not in Delhi. However if you do go into some remote pockets of central and north western India you will come across isolated villages where feudalistic behavior still run riot. The sex ratio in these parts have declined in the favor of men over the last few centuries due to rampant female foeticide and the remaining women are treated like clan chattel. While education and law and order can cure those evils, incidents happening in Delhi cannot.

One of the reasons why I respect middle eastern countries is because the penalties they impose on rape. Dismemberment of the penis or public lynching.

Time for us to stop being "Gandhian" and start looking for an "eye for an eye" approach when in comes down to rape or child abuse.

Enough is enough.
We Muslim dont cut off penis or mutilate body its against islam. We just kill them.

But even this wont work in yr country as women dress immodestly and then there is a lot of sexual frustration within yr society one it reasons u have mentioned and the main is that TV, Films, Magazines and other media shows such contents which increases the sexual desires within the minds of viewers.

I was a fan and to a extent still am, but after the way my wife and 2 very young daughters were treated in India all that has changed.
What happened to them?

Back
Top Bottom