What's new

Dams being built by India on River Indus pose danger to N Areas, Basha Dam, KKH

As per the IWT, India is allowed to build hydro electric dams on rivers that pakistan has exclusive rights to. India can not store the water or use it.

the agreement also provides for third party intervention too to ensure fair implementation.

if pakistan has a problem with the LEGAL DAMS india is building, then they can go to world bank (like they did with baglihar project, with some success). whats the point in crying as if there is no recourse? its just become fashionable in struggling neighboring countries to blame india to please local populace. particularly so in 'rabidly conservative' circles who have a different agenda to run.

grow up.

For the sake of humouring people here who have a military bent of mind.

Do you think that India would sit quiet, do nothing, if its damns are bombed or there are sub kilton nuclear explosions in its territory? You expect that India would not retaliate in any military manner?

And You Expect That We Will Not Be Prepared For It????????????

why reactivate a 3 yr old thread?

Always Feel The Need To Respond To Every Indian Troll Who Talks Trash About My Country.They Can Do It In TOI or Rediff But PDF is Our Turf Yahan Karo Ge Yad To Rakho

eent ka jawab Hamesha Pathar Se Diya Jata Hai

Besides The Thread Might Be 3 Years Old But The Issue Is Still There Today

I think BHASHA is saved from indian hegemony because the territory is UNDER pakistan controlled areas and we are upstream we can control all the water we want down stream but its gona work for six months the rest is gona be chilly frozen winter in which water levels is down thats why INDIA blocked funding for bhasha from DONOR agencies like WB>ADBP, send somebody to EXEM bank china or any major bank in china or get GCC ME and africa involved to finance the project through which we can control six months of water through our own:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom