What's new

Dalit oppression: A Dark reality of Indian Democracy

slowly in cities (considering over 60 yrs of independence) and almost stagnant in villages (esp in UP, bihar etc)
its cool to see the change .......when u r not being beaten black and blue for the family u were born into
Between UP & Bihar you have what, 200 ~ 220 million people?

slowly in cities (considering over 60 yrs of independence) and almost stagnant in villages (esp in UP, bihar etc)
its cool to see the change .......when u r not being beaten black and blue for the family u were born into
Rapidly in cities and slowly in villages. But since the villages are 70% of India, the effect is less visible.

There is change even in the villages because the people in villages are no longer isolated. With better transportation and communication facilities, villages are also not immune and see caste becoming irrelevant in cities.

Urbanization is happening at 2% per annum. Expect it to be greatly diminished a factor in 10 years when India will be 50% urban and 50% rural.

Between UP & Bihar you have what, 200 ~ 220 million people?
i dont know, neither do i care....all are scum of the earth......
those who do these ghastly acts.
those who support them....and those who keep swallowing these injustices without a fightback.

u think this is fun ????
ppl are getting raped and killed on a daily basis n u find it fun ???
what kind of monster are u ???
I thought this is a good platform to bring injustices but people are so rude and arrogant, its sad. First I had to prove that I'm Indian then I have to battle with this ignorance :-(

Rapidly in cities and slowly in villages. But since the villages are 70% of India, the effect is less visible.

There is change even in the villages because the people in villages are no longer isolated. With better transportation and communication facilities, villages are also not immune and see caste becoming irrelevant in cities.
the bolded part was my first thot but....
those gangrape stories tell a different story.

I thought this is a good platform to bring injustices but people are so rude and arrogant, its sad. First I had to prove that I'm Indian then I have to battle with this ignorance :-(
How would it be a good platform? I would seriously doubt your intelligence if you thought it was.

An Indian forum would be better to discuss social issues, where Pakistani's like the ones above done try to troll and hijack the discussion.

u are wrong , there are many good ppl here, including the pakistanis.
we just get stuck in pseudo nationalism so much that it becomes difficult to see what right n whats wrong

Wait a minute where is that guy wanting rajputistan, these three singhis king and this warrior would make quite a trio,
False flag, the moment this warrior joins he puts up a threat of dalit perspective and the usual rhetoric,"I have been watching this forum for a long time, but i decided to join now" Seriously? You want us to believe that?
This has a troll and false flag written all over it.:rofl::rofl:

The only one thanking their threads are the pakistanis, oh how much they would love to see us fight amongst ourselves,they might get their kicks here but they get bombs everyday in real life and thats India's Last lagh and joke on them.:yay::yay::flame::flame:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom