What's new

Dalit oppression: A Dark reality of Indian Democracy

every word of ur post is true. dalits are not all doodh ke dhuley either.
In UP and Bihar. No one is.
Unfortunately that is the bitter truth. Everyone is out to get the other and it has gun culture and no justice.
Every 5 years, one side will commit crimes against the other.

This will continue till someone comes along or forces the police and government of UP to change. That can be Central Govt or State Govt itself.

Is New Delhi in UP or Bihar? NO. Then why is New Delhi one of the worst cities in terms of security for women?
that is bcoz of the average tharkipanti of our country men (u r not very behind either, at least we come out to protest), nothing to do with casteism.

Is New Delhi in UP or Bihar? NO. Then why is New Delhi one of the worst cities in terms of security for women?
Its not. Per capita rape in Delhi is no more than any other major city of the world. In fact it is lesser than most major cities of the globe.
The entire news media of India is concentrated in Delhi, and so every incident gets highlighted 20 times more than it would in any other part of India or abroad.

You can corroborate this by taking rape per capita statistics of Delhi and compare it with New York or London for example.
Another example , in rape per capita or crimes against women per capita statistics - Indore(in MP) is much worse than Delhi but its Delhi you will always hear about.

Beta Sachai Chup nahi Sakti Banawat Ke Asoolon se, Khusboo Ah nahi sakti kaghaz ke phoolon se,
Please keep your internal problems to yourselves, no need to drag Pakistan into everything, you guys feel insecure, now I know why
Yeah Yeah just like balochistan ka sachai nahi chup sakti, naki normal pakistani chup sakta TTP se aur unke bomb se,:rofl::rofl:

We should give strong support for Baluchisthan, since New government is strong and with Ajit Doval as NSA, its all party time for IB and RAW.:yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

This woman is asking for Indian government support for baluchisthan .:smitten:

Wait a minute where is that guy wanting rajputistan, these three singhis king and this warrior would make quite a trio,
False flag, the moment this warrior joins he puts up a threat of dalit perspective and the usual rhetoric,"I have been watching this forum for a long time, but i decided to join now" Seriously? You want us to believe that?
This has a troll and false flag written all over it.:rofl::rofl:

The only one thanking their threads are the pakistanis, oh how much they would love to see us fight amongst ourselves,they might get their kicks here but they get bombs everyday in real life and thats India's Last lagh and joke on them.:yay::yay::flame::flame:
Why is it that we Sikhs are taken as a joke?

that is bcoz of the average tharkipanti of our country men (u r not very behind either, at least we come out to protest), nothing to do with casteism.
Rape per capita/crime against women per capita of Pakistan is higher than that of India.

Yeah Yeah just like balochistan ka sachai nahi chup sakti, naki normal pakistani chup sakta TTP se aur unke bomb se,:rofl::rofl:

We should give strong support for Baluchisthan, since New government is strong and with Ajit Doval as NSA, its all party time for IB and RAW.:yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

This woman is asking for Indian government support for baluchisthan .:smitten:
Try not to quote that chap SinghisSingh. He is not Indian and is deliberately trying to provoke you and others. Ignoring tends to be the best option.

Salleah je Jatt tere ghar de saamane aah jave ta ferr kithe pajon ga?

Rape per capita/crime against women per capita of Pakistan is higher than that of India.
i know, but why throw mud at them when i m already covered with that.
let them say watever they want, they know the truth too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom