What's new

Dalit oppression: A Dark reality of Indian Democracy

How would it be a good platform? I would seriously doubt your intelligence if you thought it was.

An Indian forum would be better to discuss social issues, where Pakistani's like the ones above done try to troll and hijack the discussion.
any place whice increases awareness is a good platform.....@dalitwarrior35 wanted to spread his message, which is much more important than half of the posts in the entire forum.

i dont know, neither do i care....all are scum of the earth......
those who do these ghastly acts.
those who support them....and those who keep swallowing these injustices without a fightback.
Calm down bro, don't be so quick to blame the victims. Sometimes they don't have an option.

u think this is fun ????
ppl are getting raped and killed on a daily basis n u find it fun ???
what kind of monster are u ???
Pretty sure he meant the thread. relax and yes, its hilarious, keep going :pop:

the bolded part was my first thot but....
those gangrape stories tell a different story.
The gangrape stories are particularly because of the fabric in UP.

What is happening even in UP is that the lower castes have become empowered like under BSP. So when BSP is in power, they act deliberately tough and do crimes on the yadav's(and other upper castes as well) there because yadav's have done it historically to them.

So when the regime changes and yadavs come to power, they do this to the lower castes - and politicos of the day try to save their brethren.

Caste oppression was when lower castes were always exploited. Now its both ways. Coupled with the lawlessness and jungle raj of UP and Bihar.

Unless the gunda raj of UP and Bihar is put to an end, this will not end.

u think this is fun ????
ppl are getting raped and killed on a daily basis n u find it fun ???
what kind of monster are u ???
I wasn't referring the article but rather the people arguing over it and plus
Is it my fault that your Systems are failing in India? first its the Kashmiris crying out for help, then the Bengalis, and Im pretty sure u notice that Singh guy going around crying out for a new Country since yesterday and todays its the Dalits???

What is happening even in UP is that the lower castes have become empowered like under BSP. So when BSP is in power, they act deliberately tough and do crimes on the yadav's(and other upper castes as well) there because yadav's have done it historically to them.

So when the regime changes and yadavs come to power, they do this to the lower castes - and politicos of the day try to save their brethren.

Caste oppression was when lower castes were always exploited. Now its both ways. Coupled with the lawlessness and jungle raj of UP and Bihar.

every word of ur post is true. dalits are not all doodh ke dhuley either.

You guys are so Inhumane!!!

I wasn't referring the article but rather the people arguing over it and plus
Is it my fault that your Systems are failing in India? first its the Kashmiris crying out for help, then the Bengalis, and Im pretty sure u notice that Singh guy going around crying out for a new Country since yesterday and todays its the Dalits???
i apologize for my rudeness.
i got a little carried away. my bad

Watching the struggle of Innocent dalit people, I coin the term, Nation of Dalitstan, we shalth fight the indian oppressors for freedom and thou shalt elect me as the supreme leader.
images

india should be carved out. Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, and Andhra and Maharashtra, tamil nadu, jharkhand, chathisgarh, west bengal, and half of gujarat, rajasthan, and Karnataka should be made a separate country for Dalits and Adivasis and other Backward Castes

Last edited:
Wait a minute where is that guy wanting rajputistan, these three singhis king and this warrior would make quite a trio,
False flag, the moment this warrior joins he puts up a threat of dalit perspective and the usual rhetoric,"I have been watching this forum for a long time, but i decided to join now" Seriously? You want us to believe that?
This has a troll and false flag written all over it.:rofl::rofl:

The only one thanking their threads are the pakistanis, oh how much they would love to see us fight amongst ourselves,they might get their kicks here but they get bombs everyday in real life and thats India's Last lagh and joke on them.:yay::yay::flame::flame:
Beta Sachai Chup nahi Sakti Banawat Ke Asoolon se, Khusboo Ah nahi sakti kaghaz ke phoolon se,
Please keep your internal problems to yourselves, no need to drag Pakistan into everything, you guys feel insecure, now I know why

india should be carved out. Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, and Andhra should be made a separate country for Dalits and Adivasis
no beaking of my country any further. enough of this cutting n recutting.

Is New Delhi in UP or Bihar? NO. Then why is New Delhi one of the worst cities in terms of security for women?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom