What's new

Dalit boy killed, hanged over affair with girl.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The 17-year-old-boy was found murdered and hanging from a tree on the night of April 28 near Kanhoba hill, close to Kharda village in the district's Jamkhed tehsil, sub-divisional police officer Dheeraj Patil said today.

Later, the boy's father Raju Namdev Age registered a complaint against two persons - Sachin Hausrao Golekar (21) and Sheshrao Yevale (42) - for murdering his son over his alleged affair with a minor girl from an upper caste community, he said.

Both the suspected killers were arrested yesterday, police said, adding that an inquiry was on in the case.

The two accused would be produced before a local court today by police for seeking their remand.

Dalit boy killed, hanged over affair with girl; two held

We need to support Dalit's in India.I know Modi is a dalit but a Brahminized Dalit.

A seperate country out of South india named as "Dalitistan" is the only possible solution to end this genocide.

Are you a pathan? Or an armed forces brat like the OP? A particular kind of obsession and ideological retardation is evident.

Somebody pls en light me who is majority in India ?

Sad incident.

BTW According to Maharashtra Govermnt, Golekar (Gavli), Yevale(vaishya wani) both come under Other Backward castes if am not wrong. Media is always every ready to demonize the so called "upper castes".

We need to support Dalit's in India.I know Modi is a dalit but a Brahminized Dalit.

A seperate country out of South india named as "Dalitistan" is the only possible solution to end this genocide.

Is that you Zion hamid?:o::o::o: What about shoooooddars?

speaking for your national interest.....CONSPIRACY THEORIES :rofl:
kbi apni post pada kr dubara likhta kya hai :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom