What's new

Caste Hindus Torch 285 Dalit Huts in Tamil Nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few days back i came from the place where all this happened...what really happened is the dalit leader dr thiruma has offered to pay cash if a dalit marries a upper caste rich girl....this prompted many youths who for money went after rich girls of upper caste people....when the girls family found out what happened they try to get back the girl thiruma's men will sit with the girls family and demand huge sums of money to return the girl...this is what was happening...the old guy whose suicide started all this violence the thiruma gang got the money from the old guy and didnt return the girl...then he took his own life and then everything went out of control soon...the police caught between thiruma and the upper caste people silently let it happen.

Our borders are as open as it is, anyone is free to leave Kashmir or Gujrat for Pak. It is Pakistan that stopped taking fellow Muslims from India post-1950/60s for racial reasons.

Lets be honest here, Indian Muslims except for a few Talibani-wannabees wouldnt even fart in the direction of Pakistan considering its current condition, much less move there.

Then there are Indian brain farts present all over this forum.....little they know that escape India are making headlines around the world. !!!

More illegal immigrants from India crossing border - USATODAY.com

Each family was given Rs 50,000 as compensation

Peanuts...they specially targeted houses of dalits who are wealthy...they all lost property worth millions .

The culprits should be put in jailed and made to pay up for build up of new houses.

This was retaliation ...thirumas men are slowly being targeted...one very powerful party member was recently hacked to death by a 3 member gang ..thsi too was retaliation.

Peanuts...they specially targeted houses of dalits who are wealthy...they all lost property worth millions .

This was retaliation ...thirumas men are slowly being targeted...one very powerful party member was recently hacked to death by a 3 member gang ..thsi too was retaliation.

I watched a 'discussion' program in Makkal TV (Caste Hindu's), One from PMK says Dalits burned their homes themselves to claim money from Govt. A representative of Thevar community indirectly says having Dalit child in caste hindu's womb is unacceptable.

Very Sickening!

Not cast wars ...but jealously wars.. their houses got burnt because they used their constitutional rights to become more successful than their high cast counterparts.

Just shows that Indian constitution does deliver in terms of equality and equal opportunities for all...

Caste wars in Tamil Nadu: 200 Dalit houses burnt in Dharmapuri | NDTV.com

Next time don't complain about Sri Lanka's treatment of Tamils.

No of Dead-Zero. In Srilankan war thousands of Tamils were killed in cold blood. Even retarded person wouldn't compare the two cases.

Imagine a Hindu man marrying a Muslim women in Pakistan. What would been the consequences ???
You Pakistanis should n't poke yr nose in such internal affair when this affair is hardly compares to what is happening in Pakistan. Hindu Girls and Christian as small as 6 years are raped and no one is arrested and journalist who dares to report such matters is harassed.

The Rape and Murder of Pakistan's Christian Children | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

...Indian system of legalizing caste is creating deeper and deeper schisms in society.

Not cast wars ...but jealously wars.. their houses got burnt because they used their constitutional rights to become more successful than their high cast counterparts.

Yeah i too read many respectable magazines airing the same views...though there is truth in what you said....the real reason this time was thirumas insane decision to bribe dalit youths who can woo rich upper caste girls...in one village alone there was 27 such cases in the past year...i dont know why the media is not highlighting this at all :undecided:.

I watched a 'discussion' program in Makkal TV (Caste Hindu's), One from PMK says Dalits burned their homes themselves to claim money from Govt. A representative of Thevar community indirectly says having Dalit child in caste hindu's womb is unacceptable.

Very Sickening!

I am not surprised with what he said...they cant look past this caste thing ...its like they have been brain washed or something....its cause of people like him i sometimes want hindus to be made minority and get a taste of their own medicine.

But why is this topic banned in first place? caste system is a reality of both Pakistan and India. Banning it from discussion seems like conspiracy of silence. Indian Caste system or Islamic caste system or Pakistani feudal system are not just local news.

Can somebody find the link to the existing discussion on this? I need to merge and move this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom